[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The ultimate redpill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1455498453447.jpg (46 KB, 400x474) Image search: [Google]
1455498453447.jpg
46 KB, 400x474
Looks don't matter shit if you have a shit personality.

I am a minimum 7/10, have a strong jaw, nice hair, I'm 6'1", manly face and people on /soc/ never ever rate me below 7

Yet I have no friends and I'm a KHV, because of my personality that just drives people away.

And I've seen ugly motherfuckers steal my oneitis and have many friends, and they were literally ugly motherfuckers

So instead of crying that your looks are the reason you're a virgin, start working on the REAL issue, which is your character

Pic unrelated, or related?
>>
I guess looks might be a little overrated. That eggman guy is ugly as shit and is still a huge normie.
>>
YOU ARE WRONG

This study proves it

>"College students paired as dates at a ''computer dance'' preferred others who were physically attractive; the partners' intelligence, social skills and personality had little to do with the students' reaction to their dates, a Minnesota study by Elaine Hatfield Walster and her associates showed. ''These results gave the lie to what people had said was important to them in previous studies,'' the researchers concluded. "

The ultimate redpill is that you are simply not good looking enough, something your mind will most likely reject

http://www.nytimes.com/1981/09/01/science/effects-of-beauty-found-to-run-surprisingly-deep.html?pagewanted=1
>>
>>26637409
Post your face.

If you really are handsome, and really are a friendless kissless virgin and you have a shit personality, you have nothing to lose by posting it here.

Otherwise you're just another ugly narcissist, and I'm really sick of hearing about how everyone here is "super handsome and intelligent but can't do anything because lol my personality sucks"
>>
>>26637409
Post your face, faggot.
>>
>>26637470
No

And I've had plenty of girls making first moves with me, a few even straight out asked me to hang out with them after school, but they realized I'm a shit person after they talk to me for a bit.
>>
>>26637544
>T-trust me guys I'm gorgeous people just don't l-like me

Fuck off, either post your face or you're an ugly narcissist
>>
>>26637671
not OP, but I don't see it like that. being attractive and still not developing normal social skills is a lot more pathetic than being an ugly robot. you guys have an excuse, I can't justify my life. You can
>>
>>26637409
Pal, women only care about looks and you arent good enough.
>but im 7/10
Yes, to a man, a woman rates men wrong, they see 80% of men as average or below, you could probably get a 4 or 5.
>>
File: killmeplease.png (232 KB, 430x387) Image search: [Google]
killmeplease.png
232 KB, 430x387
>>26637761
it makes sense from a psychological standpoint

if you think you are handsome but your social skills are holding you back then you feel you still have hope to improve things

if you are aware of the fact that being ugly is what is holding you back you will be a lot more miserable because it is very difficult to change being ugly

your brain is trying to protect you from the truth because the truth will cause you more pain and suffering than the delusion
>>
>>26637761
Except if you really are attractive you aren't you're living in tutorial mode and only have to practice
>>
>>26637409
Charm and charisma are what get women.

I have this friend, he's just charming as fuck. I've seen women look at him like they want to ravage the fuck out of him... like married women want to just take this guy. And these are women he'd never met before.

He's average looking, with an okay body, he has decent hair... nothing you'd look twice at walking down the street. But he's just so quick with words, is charming, charismatic, and funny. It's crazy how many girls have just engaged him and tried to fuck him.
>>
>it's a "I know a really ugly guy who is 5'0 and has sex with 10/10s every day" and "I know a really good looking 6'5 billionaire that has never had sex because he doesn't have good social skills" anecdotes > statistics thread
>>
>>26637443
you're taking college students who are voluntarily put themselves in dating positions though. How many true hikkie NEETs ever get into that position?

and even with those results, it doesn't disprove the notion that a shitty personality is a huge dealbreaker. It's the difference between necessity and sufficiency, neither looks nor personality alone are sufficient but both are necessary. Not in equal amounts, I'll admit.
>>
>>26637927
People correlate personality directly with looks
>>
>>26637927
If we're talking about not being a kissless virgin if you're attractive you should have zero problems.

Getting a nice gf is a different story but thats not what we're discussing.
>>
>>26637927
Yeah bro. It's not like women like bad boys or anything. It's not like women are always going on about how much they like bad boys who just happen to be handsome and are complete pieces of shit to everyone around them. Is that not a shitty personality as well? Yet women forgive them no questions asked. Why? Because they are handsome. I mean for crying out loud there were tinder experiments using Chad where he was telling women that he wants to beat them up and they still wanted to meet him.
>>
>>26637951
good point. I guess moving forward you have to acknowledge the importance of confidence in projecting your good personality onto others
>>
>>26637996
Just beee yourself right? hEHEHEHheheheahdaezsrr that's what I was doing wrong my personality was good enough maybe if I had a good personality women would like me

that's why the tall Chad who cheats on his girlfriend is so popular with women, because of his great personality rather than his height or looks, its not like Chad is a manipulative obnoxious person who's aware of how good looking he is and utilizes it to lay women who are solely focused on looks as well as height (all women)

but if I had more PERSONALITY Id be rolling in pussy, I've been doing it all wrong my entire life and you good sir have redpilled me, thank you

im off to improve my shitty personality, no more being myself
>>
>>26637978
I wasn't clear enough defining "shitty"

my "Shitty" = bitter, jaded, needy, entitled foreveralone types like many on /pol/ and /r9k/

the Chads you describe aren't like that, or don't reveal those traits until much later. Handsome can only get you so far as time goes on with any one particular person
>>
>>26638152
>my "Shitty" = bitter, jaded, needy, entitled foreveralone types like many on /pol/ and /r9k/

like >>26638057 here. that's exactly my point.
Chads turn off women eventually and so Chad finds a different woman to fool.

Guys like >>26638057 can't even hold it together for that first impression, thus losing out to Chad
>>
>>26638210
>>26638152
That's stupid, what came first being bitter and jaded or being forever alone. Do you honestly think those type of men would exist to begin with where it not for the fact Chad has the leg up already?

Every study indicates that looks are the primary reason that Chad is successful and that people correlate personality closely with a person's appearance. If anyone has a jaded personality it's because others influenced them to be that way as a result of their appearance rather than them being inherently bitter.
>>
>>26638210
You are mistaking cause and consequence. The reason the guy you quoted is the way he is is precisely because he is not a chad. He ended up being bitter due to rejection. Chad does not get rejected so he will not be bitter in that way.
>>
>>26637409
i don't get it is pic related or not?
im too tired for this shit OP
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.