[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women dislike other women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: three-young-women-laughing.jpg (70 KB, 585x433) Image search: [Google]
three-young-women-laughing.jpg
70 KB, 585x433
Why do women dislike other women?
>>
Because the patriarchy pitches them against each other.

>good job patriarchy
>>
>>26637224
why do they have such boney chests ew holy shit I hate skinny women fuck off low test faggots
>>
If women disliked other women, why are they all voting for Hillary?
>>
File: cb1_grande.jpg (68 KB, 446x600) Image search: [Google]
cb1_grande.jpg
68 KB, 446x600
>>26637284
>he doesn't like clavicles

what a gay
>>
>>26637224
because other women are a threat...

>>26637291
...except for old ladies like hillary

women can get that sweet girl-power validation if she wins without having to actually compete with her for alpha cock, which they already know she can't secure exclusively for herself
>>
>>26637291
They aren't though, most are going for Bernie.
However, Women hate each other by nature I'm pretty sure. Girls hate other girls, and then assume all girls must hate other girls, and so they are defensive with other girls, and it's a vicious circle.
>>
File: 1293169811001.png (9 KB, 381x190) Image search: [Google]
1293169811001.png
9 KB, 381x190
They are fucking drama queens. I had to start hanging out with them because the boys and girls segregated and was considered weird to hang out with guys. The suffering i endured
>>
File: modern women small.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
modern women small.webm
1 MB, 640x360
hopefully the attached image explains it for you
>>
>>26637224
They are the sellers, and men are the buyers. Of course they are going to all see each other as competitors.
>>
>be woman
>hate other women
>this is normal

>be man
>hate women
>this is weird

Explain yourself society.
>>
File: meh.gif (256 KB, 360x310) Image search: [Google]
meh.gif
256 KB, 360x310
>>26637224
Very unadventurous, catty, and boring. They are still those same little girls sitting all the way in the back of the field during dodgeball at P.E. talking about making plans to go to the mall.

sigh
>>
>>26637468
>be asked to take selfies
>take selfies
>woooooooow women are so self absorbed, lets post the webm a thousand times hopefully it will become real some day
>>
>>26637224
>Why do women dislike other women?
they dont.

stop watching tv.

>source: am woman, enjoy spending time with other women and have lots of women friends with no drama.
>>
File: 1450279971633.png (79 KB, 901x500) Image search: [Google]
1450279971633.png
79 KB, 901x500
>>26637763
Got me to reply/10
Good job.
>>
>>26637224

Because a woman's life revolves around upgrading her vagina's power level. If there are other women around, that means there are other vaginas. And if there are other vaginas, her own vagina now has competition and has lost exclusive power over men.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.