[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can a faggot hipster get a girl like this, yet no girls want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: CbNvN9FWwAA8xWs.jpg (46 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
CbNvN9FWwAA8xWs.jpg
46 KB, 600x450
How can a faggot hipster get a girl like this, yet no girls want me?

I don't fucking get it.
>>
File: santabarbraShootin_2921168b.jpg (38 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
santabarbraShootin_2921168b.jpg
38 KB, 620x387
you're back master
>>
>>26636841
Only in spirit
>>
He's tall white and attractive, those are literally the sole prerequisites
>>
>>26636815
Bitch he is a little overweight and the glasses are retarded but his face is masculine as fuck. Look at the chin and eyebrows. I have no problem with them being together desu they both look like insufferable pretentious douchebags.
>>
because you are you
>>
>>26636815

I dunno, he can probably carry on a conversation without his eyes burning a hole through her shirt. Maybe he doesn't expect sex as a reward for being nice to people. Maybe he's laid back and doesn't carry a stench of self-loathing wherever he goes.

Girls don't want you because you make it so painfully goddamn obvious that you want them. Women can smell desperation.
>>
>>26636815
her again? According to this video, that guy is literally a cuckold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6CCePrJlaU
>>
>>26637035
Like I've said before, if you're like 5/10 or under you have to literally not care about getting with women. They sense that and feel like they have to prove something
>>
>>26637162
w-what if you're a gay
>>
>>26637162
this is a troll, I've never acted interested in any girl and I'm a 25 KV.
>>
>>26637035
>he can probably carry on a conversation without his eyes burning a hole through her shirt
i look people in the face
>doesn't expect sex as a reward for being nice to people
fuck man i don't even want sex at this point
>laid back
i'm pretty laid back i think
>doesn't carry a stench of self-loathing wherever he goes
oh
>>
>>26637134
that's a shitty slam

not loud enough
>>
>>26637327
you could try increasing the volume
>>
You have to get a femboot
>>
>>26636815
To be fair the chick on the left looks like a fucking goblin, I don't see what your upset about. Obviously her judgement is horrible because of the freakishly ugly man she has.
>>
>>26636815
>How can a hipster guy get a hipster girl?
Really? Have you ever observed people in their natural habitat?
2/10 apply yourself, Elliott.
>>
>>26636815
Cause that guy is literally chad with a tard cut and glasses. Look at his face
>>
>>26637035
>if you are unhappy good things will never happen to you and people will actively try to screw you over because they "can smell it"

this is the best argument for a shooting spree I have ever seen
>>
File: 1446403043453.jpg (145 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1446403043453.jpg
145 KB, 960x960
>>26636815
That's nothing tbqh family
>>
>>26637035
>Girls don't want you because you make it so painfully goddamn obvious that you want them. Women can smell desperation.
Now explain to me why someone would be unatracted to someone that wants them and would love them?
You can't, that's not a real thing women don't dislike desperate men.
>>
>>26637222
It's not about acting uninterested. You have to actually not care at all. They can sense it

Worked in my case at least
>>
>>26636815
I don't get it either. I looked up the hottest girl from high school on facebook and her boyfriend is literally some skinny hipster douche with a beard and horn rimmed glasses and giant gauged ears. Do I just have to start dressing like a total douche for girls to like me?
>>
>>26637860
>>26636815
You have to be part of a subculture and own it.
>>
File: Top lel.jpg (346 KB, 500x611) Image search: [Google]
Top lel.jpg
346 KB, 500x611
>>26637805
Wrong. When you have obvious beta thirst fro a grill and she detects it (not hard to do,) it makes her think that you're putting her on a pedestal and that you see her as better than you.

And don't nobody wanna punch below their weight anon, if she deosn't see you as an equal or better; why would she see you as a romantic interest?

If you can't understand the basic concept of leagues and your market value romantically, you're probably far from ready to have a qt gf or any kind of healthy relationship. Might be able to get a practise grill that's well below your league if you're lucky though.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.