[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Depression general For robots that are depressed, very stressed,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 12
Depression general

For robots that are depressed, very stressed, or just feeling really shitty generally.

Come here to vent, ask advice, or just hang out. Please don't be a cock.
>>
File: bd-old1.jpg (65 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
bd-old1.jpg
65 KB, 604x453
Spoiler: It doesn't get better
>>
I relapsed tonight. I only was on day 9 but i relapsed anyway. Sometimes i think i was born just to die drunk.
>>
>>26636777
Have you considered professional help? Finding a support group?
>>
9 more long months
i keep trying just in case my life somehow becomes exponentially better until then, but i dont think i can stand another halloween/NYE alone
>>
File: oldman2.jpg (103 KB, 780x780) Image search: [Google]
oldman2.jpg
103 KB, 780x780
If I don't stop it, it will get to this point
>>
Trying to go sober, it's already been two weeks and I'm still feeling like shit every morning, still get headaches, still can't concentrate, memory's still failing, still fatigued.

Without drinking I'm starting to think about my life more and more and how pointless everything is. How boring the world is, how boring people are, how boring real-life relationships actually are. Why am I even living? There's literally nothing to live for, or at least nothing worth living for. This world is fucking awful, I don't want even a "nice" life in it.
>>
File: 1385311860558.jpg (289 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1385311860558.jpg
289 KB, 1680x1050
I hope this relaxing picture of pizza helps everyone in these trying times.
>>
>>26636739
WTF???? I am chad but I still feel depressed wtf. plz help. if you provide me with a cure, I'll show you how to get a gf
>>
File: 1455071882363s.jpg (7 KB, 229x250) Image search: [Google]
1455071882363s.jpg
7 KB, 229x250
>finally get a tinder date
>go out with her
>first date goes very well
>second date she ends up hysterically crying after I decline seeing a movie after dinner cause I had a busy day lined up following our date

I don't know what to >feel anymore.
>>
File: 1447829302857.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1447829302857.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>26636916

it looks like a shitty tombstone
>>
>>26637001
She sounds unstable Anon

Feel happy, you got yourself a date. Surely you can get more
>>
finally tackling my depression head on, but it seems like it just gets harder and harder the more I try to fight it

I've been exercising for months, been 100% sober from my main drug marijuana for two months now, was able to meet up and be with my oneitis for a whole day recently. It was absolutely amazing, we made love and I can't remember ever feeling that good, but now that she is gone I want to kill myself, because I know its something that could never be permanent, and that for her it is just for kicks.

I have so much love to give, and I am so hungry to be loved, but it's too much. I'm too inconvenient, too socially retarded, and too self loathing. If I'm ever able to find peace, god knows what it will be like.
>>
>>26637046

congrats on not calling for the marijuana actually cures muh problems meme. a lot of addicts use it to convince themselves to start smoking again.
>>
>>26636916
Don't be silly, anon. What these boys need is an egg.
>>
>>26637105

Thanks anon.

My opinion of it has completely changed since I've been off it. It's just too bad I spent so many years thinking it was helping.
>>
>>26636739
I'm so tired.

>Wake up at 5
>go to the gym
>school immediately after- full time
>1 hour to change and eat before work
> study if I'm not working open to close
>watch an anime or browse the internet
>go to bed too late
>spend a several hours trying to sleep
>alarm clock rings

I just got into a car accident and scared because I have no transportation and I don't make enough to take an uber to work or fix the damage. I need a job closer to home, but despite experience and skills, I'm not a people person. I don't do well in teams and they can smell it on me. I got lucky when I got this job, but it's too far away and now I don't have reliable transportation and I don't know if I could ever find another employer to hire me

I've been binge watching an anime because I found the character relatable, but it only just hit me that she's just in her first year of high school whereas I'm in college and should have already been normal by now. I feel so pathetic.

I spent my first day hiding behind a plant because I started tearing up because I got anxiety during a group activity. I tried hiding behind a plant and probably looked like an idiot.

I still haven't made a single friend and I've already turned myself into an outcast. My grades going to suffer because my English teacher grades us on group participation

How am I even going to survive? There's no way people like me are meant to live in this world. I'm stupid, unattractive, can't socialize, addicted to my laptop, depressed, burnt out, hopeless. I just wish I had more time to sleep.

Thanks for making this thread op. Venting feels kind of nice
>>
>>26636739
i think i have aspergers but this sucks. no friends, no gfs, no sex for 24 fucking years.

i go on omegle, can't trun my camera on, any female disconnects me instantly. oh wait a viet girl that is actually chatting wtih me i ask what is chace of chinese girls dating a white male she should race not matter just be hot and rich. the meme is true.

i'll take the ugliest gf fembot w/e. asl ong as her peraonlity isnt' fake, gabby, etc.
>>
>>26636916
>tfw poor fuck
>everyone hates me
>no friends
>can't even buy myself a succulent pizza
I think I'll just end it, there's no point in going on afterall
>>
>>26636950
post a pic of ur jaw and chin first then ill post the cure the method that helped me
>>
>>26637342
Just elaborating on the rant, it's not like I'm just giving up or anything. I'm really trying to turn my life around, but it feels like every time I try, I just get kicked down again.

The number of days I skip the gym keeps increasing, I've been spending more hours on this board, and I've become less productive at work and despite being aware of it,mice just been letting the trend continue

I've really tried turning things around, but it keeps getting harder. I don't think I can keep up
>>
File: 1446802763180.jpg (61 KB, 465x620) Image search: [Google]
1446802763180.jpg
61 KB, 465x620
Feeling too nihilistic lately. Everything I invest my time into is a bottomless pit. I won't be happy if I quit, and I won't be happy if I continue, because it doesn't make a difference. If I forget that I can usually get back into the swing of things. So I'm just waiting right now.
>>
>>26637463
i had this happen then had aburnout so beware. basically you'll crash and burn hard if don't get it back. man i'm a neet atm i hope it not happen to you but my assimilation into society was terrrible attempt.
>>
>>26636739
>Anxiety
>Insomnia brought on by constant worry and stress
>Panic attacks where I have to leave the room and calm down
This sucks guys. How do I even begin to deal with this shit?
>>
>>26637463
the key is building up discipline, try making a stricter daily schedule

the regret at the end of the day for not doing what you planned to is worse than the burden of doing it
>>
File: RWl4M9c.jpg (66 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
RWl4M9c.jpg
66 KB, 722x349
Really want to talk to this girl in my class but to beta to do anything. Fucking never had a gf, virgin with no motivation. I quit smoking weed thinking it would help, it does to an extent but I still feel stupid.
>>
File: 1441616912790.jpg (39 KB, 805x556) Image search: [Google]
1441616912790.jpg
39 KB, 805x556
There's a qt at my tafe she's way out of my league but is there anything I can do to get close to her? She just seems so nice.
>>
File: 1449850805292.jpg (232 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1449850805292.jpg
232 KB, 1920x1200
>>26636777
>>26636886
Just means you get to start over. You've been wishing you could start over your whole life, and now you have the perfect opportunity to.
If you're not doing it for yourself though, it'll never take.
Source: Sober a year and 3 months this week, relapsed more times than I can remember
>>
File: 1451104996648.jpg (824 KB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
1451104996648.jpg
824 KB, 3264x1840
>>26637024
>>26636775
Have an new party for the collection
>>
How can i be less depressed during winter time. i mean i'm always depressed. But winter is full of mental breakdowns and panic attacks and sleepless nights.
>>
>>26638416
The disappointment from those three men is almost palpable, it hurts just to look.
>>
>>26636777
I'm fucking done man. Opiates on the way, I can't wait until my dope shows up and I can feel okay for a few days.
>>
>>26638489
are you depressed because of dope or got into dope because depressed?
>>
I used to get really depressed but now I'm so busy I don't really think about it. I get super anxious all the time though.
>>
>>26638605
Mostly the second. I think. Honestly I've been thinking about it and I really wish I had just succeeded in killing myself in early adolescence and not shambled through all of this garbage. I wish I had put that fucking bullet in my head when I was 13, but I was a coward then and I'm a coward now. So I'll just get high and watch myself decay. That's life.
>>
>>26636777
One of my dogs died last year, if it wasn't for the fact the other one still lives.
I would have killed myself long ago.
He was my best friend....my confident my bro....
Rest in peace, pupper. Please forgive me...
>>
Trying to be self employed.

Stuck at my parent's house.

I live in LA, so nothing ever changes. I have no friends, no want to make any friends in a place I plan on leaving and never returning to, and all of my days are really, really samey. The seasons are all the fucking same, and it all really wears me down. Being stuck here absolutely kills my motivation to work, which keeps me here longer. My parents are always fighting, so the atmosphere is about as shitty inside as it is outside.

I'm trying my hardest to escape, but sometimes it doesn't seem possible. There is no worse feel than being an ambitious person that can't ever live up to their own ambitions, not even >tfw no gf.

To top it off, my mom is an absolute control freak, recently found out that she supposedly has conservatorship over me, which freaks me the fuck out, and somehow makes me feel even more trapped. Not even sure how to handle that.

That is all. My life could be worse, but this is certainly its lowest point so far.
>>
My back hurts a lot.
I'm a little stressed I think.
My father died recently while I was alone with him, and I checked his vital signs. Just can't stop seeing his dead face when I close my eyes. It was a whole year of seeing him suffer and then collapse. I had an accident too in that period, damaged some hand nerves. All while I was studying to something equivalent to a bar exam (I passed 3 days before my father died)
And the day of the funeral, someone broke into my house and stole a PC, and my father's cellphone.
Also I ran out of weed.
I won't rest though. I need to keep moving forward.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.