[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any reason you guys haven't killed yourself yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1409241621982.jpg (332 KB, 1600x1422) Image search: [Google]
1409241621982.jpg
332 KB, 1600x1422
Is there any reason you guys haven't killed yourself yet? Mine's my parents. I couldn't do that to them so I'm just waiting until they die so I can
>>
i haven't found a non painful method
>>
>>26636328
I am contemp with my life
>>
Yes that is the main reason for everybody. Sometimes I slip up and say it out loud to them when I talk to them though and they get very angry. I am older and legally rent the basement.
>>
Because I'm worthless and pathetic. I don't have a method that I can go through with. It's just too painful and I'm a worthless fucking pussy. You know how pathetic and emasculated I feel when I can't eve stick a knife into myself? I'm such a pussy, I can't even take my own life. I'm just too much of a loser to even die.
>>
>>26636371
>legally rent the basement
That's a pretty nice set up you go there, anon. How many Good Boy Points a month does it cost you?
>>
I really appreciate my friends. I couldn't do that to them .
>>
>>26636529
>can't even stick a knife into myself?
this doesn't work btw
>>
>>26636652
Same. I'm not selfish enough to put my girlfriend and my bros through something like that.
>>
i want to see mcu thru avengers 3.
>>
>>26636529
I feel the same way. I have to act positive for my parents right now since they're getting a divorce but when I go shooting with my dad I just want to stick the barrel in my mouth and pull the trigger. But I couldn't do that to either of them. They're both so sad right now and I don't want them to feel any worse. Every day is hell because I'm still alive but I have no reason to be. I just want to sleep. Give me rest from this
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 450x562) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 450x562
>>26636328

Only thing holding me back is fear. Don't give a fuck about family.
>>
>>26636785
NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

aroganiocumment
>>
File: stay-pleb.jpg (12 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
stay-pleb.jpg
12 KB, 259x194
>>26636801
>mcu
OOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
>>
>>26636371
Why do you rent the basement? And if they yell at you when you say something about suicide why be with them?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.