[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this considered "rude"? She sounded pretty normal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (298 KB, 1242x2018) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
298 KB, 1242x2018
Is this considered "rude"? She sounded pretty normal to me. For context, the message that got cut off was
>Well, I've heard people say that "creepy" is code for "not attractive". For example, if someone were to give roses to a girl, it's sweet if an attractive person does it and it's creepy if an unattractive person does it. What do you think?
>>
>>26636208
wow mate kys.

But first pick up that spaghetti.
>>
>>26636208

She seems like some try hard bitch who thinks she's a genius. Drop her immediately
>>
>>26636208
Ur being evasive, condescending and weiiird homie. Ur gonna trigger the rape alarm desu.
>>
>>26636208
She sounds pretentious and up-herself as fuck.
>>
>>26636252
>>26636269
Of course she does, she was Valedictorian and is Korean.
>>
>>26636252
this.

>But malicious intentions are easily "creepy"

Tf does that even mean? So calling a bitch who is acting like a bitch, creepy?
>>
>>26636308
>she was Valedictorian
That doesn't seem to have helped her be any more self-aware of her gender's innate tenancies.

>"Being creepy's not about looks, i- it's about malicious intentions."
>[insert the most fancy-sounding words from the thesaurus to bamboozle her way out of the argument]
>>
>>26636308
Oh she's the grey one?
I'd just be an irreverent spaz like asking her if she texts her GURLFRANDS like this. And if delicious intent is also creepy or if it's greasy.

You don't take nonsense like this seriously.
>>
You have asperger's symptoms if you don't see the rudeness in her comments
>>
yea shes a cunt, and she probably got pissed off at you because she most certainly has called an ugly guy a creep before

basically you inadvertently called out her bullshit and she got defensive and snooty
>>
>>26636430
If that's true, then I'm glad I BTFO of her.
>>
>>26636208
What kind of response did you expect?

>oh yeah, anon, I absolutely agree! Us women have a huge bias towards attractive people and let it hugely impact how we see their personality
>I'm completely aware of how unaware I am!
>You're so intelligent, asking a unique question like that, will you be my bf?

You fucking idiot
>>
>>26636318
bitches love throwing out the word malicious for some reason

I once accidentally overheard a girl talking shit about me behind my back, really hurtful shit, the next day I confronted her because it really pissed me off, and she said "it wasn't malicious"

I really wanted to fucking strangle her when she said that
>>
>>26636208
gtfo while you can op
>>
>do you want the alphabetical or categorical list
>I was being sardonic XD

looks like the cynical teenage smartass hasn't left this one.
>>
>>26636659
Foolish Robot. I've been talking to her for over a year. I used to really, really like her, but if you couldn't tell from the way she talks, she's a cunt. She pretty much told me to fuck off when I first told her and then a week later she came back to check on me? She gets very upset for practically nothing, all the time, but she likes me now, I guess.
>>
>>26636710
Sounds like you got yourself your very own tsundere. Good luck OP, don't fuck this up.
>>
>>26636509
lol wat did u say to her?
>>
>>26636710
dude fucking drop this cunt, grow a set of balls

I've been in almost that exact situation before, all she wants is some emotional vessel to pour her shit into. she's a condescending bitch to you as well, right? yea, she just gets off being a bitch to you, you're her pinata
>>
>>26636754
A couple weeks ago she asked what my plans for 2016 are and I told her I wanted to save at least $50,000 in a couple years and invest. She immediately became mad and kept saying how she worked her ass off (for Minimum Wage, on Weekends) for years and I can just suddenly make X Amount straight out of HS. Meanwhile she's getting fucked by Student Debt already so she can become an English Teacher at the Uni she's attending.
>>
>>26636710
I don't get it. You literally want to date a 13 year old's mind in an (assumed) old hag's body.

What's the appeal?
>>
>>26636860
laugh at her for buying into the University meme
>>
>>26636208
Using the vocab words she learned in 11th grade english to make herself sound intelligent. kek
>>
>>26636748
I called her a Tsundere once and she asked what it was, and her response was "Stop that, I'm all Tsun to you, you will never see Dere". Joke's on her, she usually texts me first because she's worried about me.
>>
File: 1390741862486.jpg (159 KB, 1020x497) Image search: [Google]
1390741862486.jpg
159 KB, 1020x497
>>26636974
I envy your possibilities.
>>
>>26637025
She has a bf. She's not a virgin. I would never settle for her. I even told her that and she claims I "made her question her morals" and "it would take years to undo the damage you've done to me".
>>
>>26636920
She always tells me that she never cared about being Valedictorian and she actually hates it, but other people in our class had tons of stories of how she's a pretentious cunt. One time she even said "Do you know who I am? I'm the Valedictorian!" a whole year before she was even confirmed to be the #1. She had an entire year to fuck it up and didn't, unfortunately. But now it literally means absolutely fucking nothing. She's just another broke College Kid now. Fuck her.
>>
>>26636710
>>26636860
>>26636974
>>26637108
>>26637347
So when are you two getting married?
>>
>>26637512
Never. No hymen, no diamond.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.