[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the first girl to ever message me on Tinder. She's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
This is the first girl to ever message me on Tinder. She's pretty cute and seems cool too. The problem is that I didn't see this message until a week after she sent it.

I replied, but it's been a couple days and I'm worried she isn't going to see it. She seems like somebody I'd really like to get to know, so I found her Facebook and I'm contemplating sending her a message in a week or two if she doesn't respond on Tinder. Would that come across as creepy? She messaged me first, so I'm assuming she must be at least a little bit interested, so I'm thinking maybe she'd appreciate me getting in touch with her, but I don't know.
>>
>gingers reproducing

NOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
yeah bro beans just send 7 more messages without a response.
>>
>>26636009
Don't fucking chase bro just wait. Eagerness makes your look horns and desperate and only out for sex.
>>
>>26636009
>message her facebook
That would be a huge mistake. Do not do it
>>
>>26636009

>Would that come across as creepy?

Obviously retard. She hasn't unmatched you though so that's good. She's just some Tinder roasted though so who gives a fuck?
>>
>>26636009
>would that come across as creepy?
maybe. but even if it does, what harm comes to you?

just go for it anon.
>>
>>26636073
I DO DAMMIT I WANT TO HOLD HER HAND
>>
>>26636009
>implying she didn't fuck Chad in that week long lapse
>implying she didn't just message you as a goof
>implying she's actually interested in you
>>
>>26636084
>>26636052
uh what do I do

>>26636097
I mean she's a theater major and seems a little autistic
>>
>>26636115
>implying Chad doesn't fuck autistic girls the most since they're naive and easy
>>
>>26636044
fucking origional kek
>>
>>26636172
>>26636044
Those 3 messages were all at the same time. I just split them into 3 messages so that it wasn't one really long one.
>>
File: 1455839158627.png (207 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1455839158627.png
207 KB, 400x400
>>26636009
She's hot. That's the best shade of red hair.

>mfw
>>
worst thing that's gonna happen is she's going to tell her friends about some desperate ginger stalker and call the police. if you can live with that god speed.
>>
>>26636348
We have 3 mutual friends on Facebook so I was thinking about using that as cover, idk
>>
>>26636009
As everyone else said just leave it. My interpretation of this tinder stuff is that you are just playing odds. Right now your odds are best by not sending more messages.
>>
>Hope I didn't lose your interest.

Too keen.
>>
nigga u'se a gay fag. KEKIN MUCH
>>
>>26636009
OP is a retard for not putting her into a genjutsu and forcing her to love him. Amateurs
>>
>>26636786
what does this mean

original fucking ROBOT COMMENT GOD DAMMIT REMOVE THE FUCKING ROBOT HIROSHIMA
>>
File: Genjutsu_Sharingan.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Genjutsu_Sharingan.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>26637226
Show her your Sharingan, and she'll show you her bald eagle.

On a serious note, just wait it out. If she doesn't respond within a day, day and a half contact her on facebook. The worst she can say is "no" or not respond at all.

Don't regret what you didn't do, make the best of life my friend. I believe in you!
>>
>>26637410
This is a sound idea

I think
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.