[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are feeling kind of hungry and decide to drop by. What do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: innoutburge3619.jpg (23 KB, 350x216) Image search: [Google]
innoutburge3619.jpg
23 KB, 350x216
You are feeling kind of hungry and decide to drop by.
What do you order?
>>
File: leo.jpg (4 KB, 249x250) Image search: [Google]
leo.jpg
4 KB, 249x250
All of the Ketchup packets.
>>
>>26636025
But you can serve yourself ketchup
>>
>>26635932
Nothing.
Something about that place, their food just sits uneasy in my stomach. More than any other burger joint.
Feel like you gotta puke but cant.
>>
>>26636113
What really? Was it the onions?
>>
>>26635932
Never eaten here before. This is in my meme restaurants list of places I'm never going to along with whitecastle.
>>
>>26636113
I get that feeling from every other fast food burger except in-n-out's burgers.
>>
>>26635932
a burger
>>
cheeseburger animal style no pickles

whole grilled onion instead

extra tomato and onion (this is free)

extra toasted bun

fries well done
>>
>>26635932
pretty sure they don't have these in canada
>>
>>26635932
#1 with grilled onions and a chocolate shake.
>>
>>26635932

Veggie burger
>>
'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.
>>
A better restaurant.
>>
4x4 with spread only
Fries
Pink lemonade
Chocolate shake

>tfw can eat this shit all day and still skinnyboii
>>
Cheeseburger plain and dry, no fries, chocolate milkshake

Runs you around $5.50USD, shit is tasty
>>
I order a double-double with no tomatoes or onions and a sweet tea. My girlfriend gets a plain and dry burger (literally just bread and meat), fries, and a Dr. Pepper. I eat mine in like 3 minutes because those burgers are tiny as fuck and she takes 25 minutes to eat her fries and half of her "burger", then throws the other half in the trash.

This shit happens at least once or twice a week.
>>
>>26635932
Can I get some chicken tendies from there?
>>
>>26637371
>throws the other half in the trash
Is she white trash?
>>
>>26635932
No in n out here in Canada. Guess I won't be ordering :(
>>
>>26637524
No, she's perfectly normal. She just has the diet of a 6 year old. Chicken nuggets, milkshakes, and steak makes up 99% of her diet.
>>
File: 1421275595028.gif (20 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1421275595028.gif
20 KB, 633x758
Never been in one of these places, so I'd have to see a menu. Without one, I'd just order a cheeseburger and some fries and hope they have some kinda equivalent to that.
>>
first I'd have to 3 hours to get there, and since it's a saturday I'd probably have to wait like 30 mins just to get my food. then it'd be slightly soggy and not as enjoyable
>>
This senpai:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hh2vsxJPLis
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.