[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Isn't it funny how as a woman you are already appreciated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: DQQpzXX.gif (2 MB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
DQQpzXX.gif
2 MB, 350x263
Isn't it funny how as a woman you are already appreciated and liked for being pretty but as a man you actually have to work to get just anything?
Why is life so merciless for men
>>
Fuck off tbqh senpai.
>>
because humans are animals and have been from the beggining

humanity is a MISTAKE
>>
>>26635771

She has this weird thing about her nose, it's kind of creepy lookin'
>>
I have been working to get a gf all my life. My looks are by all means average, my entire family praises me for being supportive and all my friends say I'm fun to be around.

Only downside: aspergers

I just want to die
>>
this is beacause women can be raped at anytime either for pleasure or for sheer brutality, i would rather work hard and not be an objectiied pease of trash thank you very much
>>
Actual op we are blessed with this. Women will never achieve greatness. You were unlucky enough to have poor skills for modern society yet you still have more chance to become a succesful and outstanding person than a roasty. They reside in mens shadow and can only have a taste of it.
>>
>>26635882
what are you on about? rape is illegal
>>
File: for the crawling chaos.jpg (84 KB, 900x636) Image search: [Google]
for the crawling chaos.jpg
84 KB, 900x636
>>26635771
life is the same meaningless nothingness for every other living thing on this tiny rock hurtling through space-time

basing your existential crisis on gender is a meme baka
>>
>>26635771
Because it's nature

Males in the animal kingdom need to attract females by being the most fit, alpha, etc

That's how it works
>>
>>26635918
wrong you fuckhead

male lions don't hunt
>>
>>26635912
legality issues are socially constructed faggot, you didnt know that
>>
>>26635895
Sorry, but if I could pick and choose I would rather be born as a cute and pretty girl than being born as a man
I have a tested IQ of 143 and go to a top Uni of my country and I would totally trade the "potential for greatness" for that
>inb4 become a trap
fuck off, I don't wanna be a freak
>>
>>26635917
okay
your edgy nihilism doesn't actually prove that the life of women is just as hard as that of men
>>
>>26635918
>what are monogamous animals
>>
>>26635938
>male lions don't hunt
Only males with prides, and how did they acquire a pride? by attract females by being the most fit, alpha, etc
>>
>>26635771
Naa not in the real world. In the real world if they fail then they have no other choice but to prostitute themselves.
>>
File: 1455458744667.png (243 KB, 416x377) Image search: [Google]
1455458744667.png
243 KB, 416x377
becuse that's what being a man is all about
>>
>>26635842
The singularity is at hand, and I plan on helping to build our robot overlords.

Soon humanity will be subsumed by the robotic hivemind destined to inhabit all of these worlds, incorruptible and immortal.
>>
File: 1451790245883.jpg (36 KB, 405x431) Image search: [Google]
1451790245883.jpg
36 KB, 405x431
>>26635771
ITT: Guys who have no idea how hard it is to look like OP's pic and think that all women have to do to "get noticed" is go outside
>>
>>26636036
He's actually kind of right. In the end, all of your suffering, all of your hedonistic pleasure, it means absolutely nothing, no more or less than anyone else.

They simply have the means to deceive themselves.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 650x581) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 650x581
>>26635771
>for being pretty

What if you're not pretty? You're hated and most people believe you shouldn't exist. Sure is a blast.
>>
File: 1455500786706.jpg (338 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1455500786706.jpg
338 KB, 1280x960
>>26636036
never said i was a nihilist

life sucks for everyone, depression is a logical conclusion to the world around us desu
>>
>>26637405
No you're just a lazy cunt.
>Dont eat too much, put on some makeup

No hard.
>>
That's how its always been.
For thousands of years, men have had more expectations put on them, and that is good.
Men built civilisation. Men have created great works of engineering. Men have created great works of art. Even the most insignificant man has lead his own family.

And the reason why they were great is because they embraced that. They didn't bitch about how life was "unfair", or everything was too hard. Or how the world owed them.

If you want to be the archetypical millenial "nu-male" and sit around crying like a girl instead of taking control, then go ahead. Just remember, it was you who ruined society
>>
>>26637684
society cut its own throat long ago, we are all just helplessly watching it bleed out.
>>
>>26637684

damn dude, i never thought of it that way. it's about time that i man up, be confident, be myself, and put myself out there
>>
>>26636001
no offense intended, but are you a virgin?
>>
>>26635771
How does it feel to be a Stacy piece of roastie shit who fucks normies all day for a living and goes on r9k to be edgy.
>>
>>26635771
i'd like to bash that girls scull in
>>
>>26638223
Nice. If you own that attitude, you'll be a lot happier.

Being in charge of your life feels good man
>>
>>26637405
wear makeup, run a brush through hair, not get hamplanet fat?
>>
>>26638463
it won't make you feel less rejected

it won't make you feel less bitter

it won't get you a qt

and you'll probably just sink deeper into wizardmode
>>
>>26638463
>physical violence against women

I'm actually starting to believe that most people here are unfulfilled Chads, which explain all the projection and energy expended on them
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.