[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gf goes out with her friends to a club and some bars last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: 1452138486025.jpg (7 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
1452138486025.jpg
7 KB, 316x202
>gf goes out with her friends to a club and some bars last night
>comes home at 6am
>clothes ruffled messy hair
>insists she was just over at a friends hanging out

What are the chances I'm being cucked here? What do I do in this situation?
>>
Depends. Was the friend named chip?
>>
100% chance you're being cucked absolutely no doubt about it
>>
>>26635472
Who the fuck cares?
Just wait a week and tell her things aren't working out without giving any detail (or just say you don't really feel it anymore)
>>
>>26635472
Ditch the bitch.
>>
>>26635472
She fucked Chad. Leave her anon. Sounds like an irresponsible slut who isn't worth your time
>>
File: 1455826672290.png (284 KB, 635x543) Image search: [Google]
1455826672290.png
284 KB, 635x543
Cucked with chads
>>
>>26635516
I love this girl and I would rather not break up with her. I asked her about it and she said nothing happened.
>>
>>26635472
Why didn't you check her pussy for cum right then and there?
>>
File: Monogatari___Fire_Sisters___81.png (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Monogatari___Fire_Sisters___81.png
1 MB, 1920x1200
>not forcing your gf to be a dirty NEET and never letting her leave the house
>>
>>26635472
I'm having trouble caring any more. This is just what girls do. They're sluts. They're going to sleep around.

They can't be changed. Go 2D or just take an "easy cum, easy go" mentality and be one dick among the many on her carousel.
>>
>>26635554
If you can't trust her, you probably shouldn't be dating her
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/46i7wi/i26f_totaled_my_bf_27_of_5_years_classic_muscle/

i found this
>>
File: 5kp-where-r-u-now-zjy-0715004.jpg (67 KB, 540x534) Image search: [Google]
5kp-where-r-u-now-zjy-0715004.jpg
67 KB, 540x534
>>26635491
TOP FUCKING KEK NIGGA
>>
>>26635637
how tf is this related?
>>
>>26635472
>>26635554
>gf goes out with her friends to a club and some bars last night
>comes home at 6am
>I love this girl
Yeah OP, you fucked up. Have fun being a literal cuck.
>>
Bump need some actual advice not shit talking me.
>>
>>26636876
Just realize she'll jump ship when she has a better option, senpai. It's the nature of the beast. All relationships end and it's usually by cuckery unless you're an alpha.

Mentally prepare yourself for it and don't flip out if/when it happens. Expect it. Just have your stuff in order for when she bails.
>>
>>26636876
Yes she fucked someone OP
Sorry
>>
>>26635472
Honestly what you don't know won't hurt you. However if you really want to know ask one of her friends. If you are hot enough they might tell you the truth. Worked for me.
>>
File: file.png (281 KB, 440x608) Image search: [Google]
file.png
281 KB, 440x608
>>26636876
Whether or not she's cucking you in the present, she will cuck you in the future. Leave her before she leaves you. Hopefully she'll kill herself over it.
>>
100%

murder-suicide
>>
>>26635472
Wow how paranoid can you get OP? Haven't you ever had a wild night with your friends? Also when girls go to the club as a group they rarely do so to get laid (even if they want to.)
>>
>>26635554
I hope this is b8, I don't think anyone could be this much of a beta cuck in real life
>>
>>26637842
>roastie on damage control
2-3am is just a wild night

next day could just be a wild night with you crashing at a friends

but fucking 6am? that screams "fucked a guy, don't want to be there in the morning"
>>
Dump her, OP. She obviously doesn't respect you, and thinks you're a fucking idiot. Don't prove her right by letting her cuck you like this.
>>
>>26638180
This. Nobody gets up at 6 AM after getting hammered for anything besides taking their hangover shit, let alone making the trek home. The only reason for not rolling over and at least trying to go back to sleep is "I can't be here when they wake up", meaning she sure as shit didn't sleep at a friend's house.

Sorry, OP. You got cucked.
>>
one thing I have learned about girls.
if they ever show any signs of guilt whatsoever, then it has always been a red flag that I overlooked out of willful ignorance.

they never have any accountability in life, so that tiny subtle clue is actually a huge thing.

so just think about how she acted.
if she didn't feel guilt, she wouldn't have insisted anything.
>>
You tell her your not happy about the situation and if she does it again you will leave her. If your being cucked she will leave you and you retain your pride. If your not being cucked she may stink up a storm but just hold your ground .
>>
>>26635472
Ask her friends about that night in a very casual way. If they start getting defensive about it then she definitely cucked you.
>>
>>26635472
regardless of what happened you know what 4chan is going to tell you

she could have just fallen asleep on a couch at some point before coming home, which would make sense seeing as she came home in the actual morning rather than just really late.

When people crash somewhere after partying they tend to get up unnaturally early. It's sort of like camping.
>>
>>26638449
oo that's a good one

>>26638419
not so good, way too specific and irrational
"girls never experience accountability"
you sound like a beta trying to be redpill, because it doesn't actually work like that. A lot of girls experience less accountability but it's not by that great of a margin and I've known more girls to have guilt problems than guys.
>>
OP here with an update.

She hasn't really spoken to me all day and she's out at her friends house again tonight. probably going to stay with her for now.. i don't have any evidence and i don't know her friends that well to ask them about last night.
>>
>>26638542
t. roastie

el comment originale
>>
>>26638562
Assume the worst but hope for the best OP. Don't get caught with your pants down, you say you love her so why is communication hard for you guys? Text her call her skype some shit
>>
>>26635472
Maximum cuckage. She probably let 3 niggers run a train on her. I mean poles coming out of both ends. Like a pig roasting on a spit.
>>
>>26638562
wait so she was out with them last night till 6am and she's back out with them again tonight? and you're telling us you love this girl and don't want to break up with her?

this is ridiculously obvious bait but if it's not you need to break up with her if you think this is a serious relationship.
>>
> Letting your gf go out clubbing where she can get piss drunk and meet chads to fuck
>>
>>26638562
jesus, man
you really liked being cucked.
she hasn't spoken to you and your going to stay with her?
we try to help but you'd rather be miserable.
>>
>>26638562
Are you in college or something? How long has this relationship been? Has she shown disinterest before? These are some questions you should be asking Jesus Christ man has she had a history of staying out late with her friends?
>>
>>26638562
bait.

but if she's partying with friends that you don't know on both friday and saturday, and not coming home till 6am, then you know what's up man and you're honestly just looking for someone to tell you it isn't what it is. if she doesn't take you around her friends, she doesn't care about you like you care about her. and if she's out partying with them both nights on the weekend without you till morning, i wholeheartedly guarantee you that she's slutting it up. sorry.
>>
>>26638801
yes we are in uni. hasn't shown disinterest before but she's made some jabs at me in front of her friends that i don't know well at all. and yes she parties alot/does drugs occasionally but this is the first time something like this has happened.
>>
>>26635491
OP can't compete with the best part of a chocolate chip cookie.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.