[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 18 and I have a few questions for /r9k/. I trust your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: universepepe.jpg (445 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
universepepe.jpg
445 KB, 499x499
I'm 18 and I have a few questions for /r9k/. I trust your judgment and respect your opinions

>What is the best state to live in the US?
>What are the most legitimate college majors?
>Where is the best place to meet a woman who isn't a degenerate?
>>
>>26635435
1. New Hampshire or Texas, depending on what weather you prefer.

2. STEM with a strong liberal arts background. Only major in liberal arts if you can afford it.

>inb4 trades maymay

3. Convert to Catholicism and date girls at the Newman Center.
>>
>>26635468
>New Hampshire or Texas
Why?
>>
>>26635582
High freedom, low taxes. New Hampshire probably has the best policies as far as that goes but it's cold as shit.
>>
>>26635609
Aren't Idaho, Montana, and the Dakotas good for that too?
>>
>>26635740
Good point, those were just the ones that came to mind.
>>
File: 1433003053593.jpg (168 KB, 432x407) Image search: [Google]
1433003053593.jpg
168 KB, 432x407
>>26635740
The litmus test is the zoophilia test.

If it's legal to fuck a horse, it's a good state.
>>
Does anyone know what it's like to live in a capitol city? I mean places like New York, Chicago, Seattle, etc. not political capitols. Is the cost of living too high to live there with a shitty register job or something?

I've always wanted to live in a big capitol city but it seems so unobtainable.
>>
>>26635886
>Is the cost of living too high to live there with a shitty register job or something?

Not if you're willing to live with 3 or 4 roommates.
>>
New York City
>College
Anime
>>
Based Wyoming is a great place to live
>>
>>26636021
How do you even move to a new city? You can't rent an apartment without a job and you can't get a job without a residence, how do people do it?
>>
>>26636076
Elaborate. I've thought about living in Wyoming, seems like a comfy state.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.