[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I make out with a girl? Finally got a chance to kiss this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1454049175997.gif (2 MB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1454049175997.gif
2 MB, 245x245
How do I make out with a girl? Finally got a chance to kiss this girl and she did some crazy shit like biting my lip gently, and using tongue, but I had no clue what to do or how to "make out".

Is there any tips? I only ask because I know most of you guys know all about this shit and PUA stuff (despite the meme about being virgins)
>>
In my experience, you either have "it" or you don't
>>
i really wish i wasnt circumcised
>>
>>26635379
restore
>>
dude

just feel her lips, SOFTLY, don't go to quickly, be calm, feel her lips a little while; bite her lips softly, you just described what she did to you: replicate it into her lips

but don't be a fucking cuck with no attitude by doing nothing with your hands; right hand (or your stronger hand): pulling her hair (not enough strength to pull her hair off you autistic fuck); left hand: waist

she isn't kissing your mouth
YOU are kissing her mouth

after you're done with your lips, gently put your tongue inside her mouth and wait for her to suck it like the whore she is

i'm know i'm not explaining this in a detailed way, but my main tip is: try to do what she does to you
>>
take control of the situation. I like to assert some dominance and make her react to me instead of the other way around. I will gently put one hand around her neck and if she moans or reacts positively, start to squeeze her neck. I also like to take my hands off her and tone it down just to show I'm in control and make her want more.

Sometimes I enjoy the feeling of being in control more than the actual making out desu

Ultimately just enjoy the intimacy and be the dominant one, but you NEED to be paying attention to her body language and make sure she is comfortable.

That last part honestly won't be a problem if you're inexperienced because you will just be in new territory. It's cool though man you can't figure it out unless you try.
>>
You won't like to hear it, but you've really just got to not overthink it.

Mirror her moves, use your tongue on her lower lip, it's not that tough. Just don't go at it like you're feeding your baby birds. Oh, and remember that you can use your hands. Stroke her side, up and down her back, the tops of her thighs, run your hand through the hair on the back of her head, down her neck. Don't be eager, but remember your hands can be doing things too.
>>
>>26635299
Push your faces together and shit it's not rocket science. There's no keenly documented empirical technique.

Dummy desu.
>>
>>26635379
You can sue your parents and the doctor who did it. http://www.arclaw.org/resources/settlements
>>
>>26635299
me on the left

I lied, I'm actually smaller than that
>>
>>26635299
It takes practice. Just kiss her and do what >>26635528 said. If she wants to kiss she obviously likes you. And feel the passion of it. It will become natural in no time
>gtfo my board fucking normie REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26636333
>all those cases where the head is amputated
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. Is the American medical system that fucked?
>>
>>26636532
Yes. It's literally run like a business. Forekins are worth a lot of money because of the fibroblast cells. One foreskin is worth around 100k. Now just ignore the fact that literally every other first world country does not recommend the procedure. Fucking jews
>>
>tfw a woman doesn't like to kiss with an open mouth
>>
>>26636343
cute tbvh desu
>>
>>26635299
I had this issue also, luckily my first kiss was with a chick who was willing to teach me.

Start out with lips only; don't mash your faces together
>Tilt head
>Close eyes
>Lightly press your lips against hers
>Keep your mouth slightly open
>Basically make the motion of saying the word "no" with your lips
A very light bite/nibble on her lower lip or ear lobe work wonders as well

If you're looking on using tongue, either wait until she initiates it or she seems really into making out
DON'T stop making out while using tongue. Everything above still applies.
>Slip a small amount of your tongue into her mouth
>Slowly move your tongue around inside her mouth
>Entwine it with her tongue while sucking very very very very lightly.
DON'T just jam your tongue in her mouth

Most important thing though isn't really kissing; even if you're a mediocre kisser hands make all the difference.
>Put an arm around her lower back and pull her into you
This is basically the golden move; no matter when else you do, keep her close, but be gentle about it.
>Run your fingers through her hair
>Grab an ass cheek
>Rub her thigh
If she's into it, go for some titty fondling.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.