[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this the right stuff to trip? how much should i take the first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Robitussin new packaging.jpg (55 KB, 252x500) Image search: [Google]
Robitussin new packaging.jpg
55 KB, 252x500
is this the right stuff to trip?
how much should i take the first time?
>>
>>26634757
Full bottle. Have fun when you get to the 4th platue
>>
I'd recommend the blue bottle robitussin. The one without guafnesin (it won't kill you just make you puke harder). First time I took it I drank almost the full bottle.
>>
No. Get a product that is ONLY dextromethorphan, anything else will WRECK your liver. Be safe bro.
>>
>>26634847
like permanent damage?
>>
>>26634757
Nigga do you know what "expectorant" means?
>>
>>26634915

The big one to watch for is acetametaphin. That shit will kill you. Guafnesin will make your stomach hurt and you'll puke more than you would.

You want the only active ingredient to be DXM. The blue bottle robitussin is what you want.
>>
File: scale.gif (7 KB, 467x102) Image search: [Google]
scale.gif
7 KB, 467x102
>>26634915
At best taking a cough medication with any other active ingredients besides DXM will make you so physically sick you'll wish you were dead. If you're new stick to a second to third plateau dosage. High third and forth+ plateau experiences are serious journeys so you should treat the substance with serious respect.
>>
People like you don't deserve an altered mindstate, you sound too stupid to navigate life sober.
>>
>>26634757
you idiot that is not dxm only
>>
>>26635120
they didnt have the blue bottle at kroger.
>>
get a bottle with only DXM HBR. if it has doxylamine succinate thats fine, but it make you drowsy.
drink 1 bottle for your first trip. have fun
>>
File: 1455941676579.gif (954 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1455941676579.gif
954 KB, 400x225
>>26634757
Just smoke some weed faggot. Christ.
>>
>>26635071
>tfw you're so fat you'd have to drink 2 whole bottles to get to the 4th plateau
>>
File: happiness.gif (410 KB, 1024x765) Image search: [Google]
happiness.gif
410 KB, 1024x765
Not how that guiafeshit kind of sounds like jews if you say it witha slur? That's right. Shti will make you spew from both ends at once. I'm addicted as fuck to DXM but that is DXM's version of antabuse.

Pic related is what you want. Ignore the pussies who hate on the 411. The chlorphawhatsit is harmless. If you're afraid then keep it to under 24mg/day. It sounds like your a virgin anyway so you wouldn't want more than 180mg DXM anyway. It pairs beautifully with DPH. Just be ready for a shitty hangover. You feel retarded and appear as such for the next day or so once you start playing with the fun 400mg+ doses. I like to shoot for a low dose, a solid 2nd plateau and mix it with DPH. As a plus the coricidin slightly helps counteract DXM's no cum effect, perfect since DPH faps are the best faps knwn to man.

Just be careful. DXM is not cheap unless you buy off brand skittles, kills the shit out of brain cells, and is very addictive. I prefer it to even ketamine, and it's about equal with MXE. Dissociatives are the best drugs ever. It makes you wonder why all these fags go around doing meth or weed, two drugs known for having no positives effects and making you feel bad. I tried them both exactly one time. Fuck that shit. Benzos are ok but not an activity unto itself like psychedelics and dissociatives.

Real talk though the only additive to fear is acetaminophen. I don't even take it for pain, only for fever. It's the most OD'd on drug in america. tylenol is nasty shit .
>>
>>26635133

I had trouble at first too and would get the dxm/doxylamine kroger brand of nyquil. It worked but walmart is the only big store to carry cheap dxm. Hit up the niggy ghetto dollar stores like freds and dollar general. Freds has this disgusting cloying bottle of orange flavored shit with DXM only active ingredient doses at 90mg/oz. They also have the offbrand coricidin at about $2 a box for 16 dxm/cm 30/4.. I can't remember the syrup price since the smell alone induces strong nausea in me, but I think it was like $5 and 4oz. Robogels are 20x15mg and $6/bottle. I'd just skip the syrup all together. The pills don't take that much longer to kick in and it's so much easy than having to drink .
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.