[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw sanders is a cuck who unironically believes that the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
>mfw sanders is a cuck who unironically believes that the wagegap is true
>clinton is corrupt and in the pockets of the finance industry
>trump fans are mostly stormfags and other arrogant assholes I can't stand to be around who would gloat about this win for decades to come
>cruz is a jesusfag
>so is rubio, has retarded social views
>jeb is a loser who would never win
Can someone here redpill me on kasich?
>>
>>26634643
He's a moderate Republican and was a managing director at Lehman Brothers. I can't really trust him because of that.
>>
>the wage gap isnt true............. if you take into account: proceeds to list every single cliche MRA complaint against feminism
>>
>>26634643
At debates he kind of seems like a dad watching his son's basketball game. Happy to be there and interact with the other dads.
>>
File: 1455244983998.jpg (62 KB, 701x701) Image search: [Google]
1455244983998.jpg
62 KB, 701x701
>>26634702
>he actually believes in the wage gap
>>
It doesn't really matter if Sanders thinks the wage gaps exists. That's one of those issues you can highlight but never really solve (not implying it exists, it's just a buzz topic) just like race issues. Everything else is very idealistic and people-oriented, but that's what I want for America whether or not it's perfect.
>>
>>26634643
Kasich is the hero we need, but not the one we deserve.

Just fuck my budget up, other candidates.
>>
>>26634735
>not believing in facts
>2016
>ishygddt
>>
>>26634765
>facts
Point me to any distinguished economist that believes it.

The gap only exists due to dishonest use of stats. Compare people in equal jobs who work equal hours and it basically disappears. Any percentage points left can easily be explained by differences in raise bargaining.

I'm still waiting for the come back from the left to the "if women really were cheaper for the same value of work, why don't businesses just entirely hire women to cut labor costs?" argument.
>>
>>26634702
The wage gap doesn't exist for about 80% of the population. As a revolutionary communist, I want to expropriate that segment anyway. Who the fuck cares if one rich asshole with a cunt makes less than another with a cock? They're both still rich assholes who enjoy their charmed lives on the backs of the masses of oppressed workers. We are brothers and sisters in oppression. Sex and race are bourgeois distractions from that one fundamental truth. From China to England, ALL workers are oppressed by and for ALL capitalists. That some capitalists have a greater stake is meaningless. That some yokes are harder to bear is meaningless. The dream of communism is the same for us all.
>>
>>26634702
>legitimate criticisms of feminism are dismissed as cliche by the establishment.
>>
>>26634643
Go back to the politics board you faggot

Also, literally who?
>>
>>26634952
Why, I rarely browse it anymore because I hate stormfags and trumpfans.
>>
>>26634765
http://blog.dol.gov/2012/06/07/myth-busting-the-pay-gap/
Even the department of labor thinks you are a fucking moron.
>>
>>26634643
Yah sure dude
He has no chance
Just go Cruz and stop being an edgy angsty fedora, Christians have mostly positive values and aren't all bad.
>>
go away /pol/

Dfghbloxhgfd
>>
>>26634985
That article says the pay gap is real though.
>>
>>26635083
How can I be /pol/ if I hate stormfags? I genuinely hate the fact that these arrogant fucks are one of the most popular boards on 4chan. Everything for them is just NARRATIVE NARRATIVE NARRATIVE
>>
>>26634765
I refuse to believe this isn't bait.
But with all the normos on this board its not that far-fetched.
>>
>>26635098
Pretty sure he's just mad cause you're talking about politics. He's probably just waiting for the trap threads.
>>
>>26635094
not him but did we read the same article? it flat out says its because women purposely work less hours which is why they make less. it also says they make just as much as men when they do the same job, have same amount of experience, and same amount of hours.
>>
>>26635148
Stop responding to the troll. This comment is original.
>>
Not a lot of dirt on him. I'm a liberal and would vote for Kasich over Clinton if nominated.
>>
File: 123433457.jpg (106 KB, 1198x1200) Image search: [Google]
123433457.jpg
106 KB, 1198x1200
>>26634828
way to take the b8 newfriend
>>
File: michael-bloomberg.jpg (59 KB, 800x552) Image search: [Google]
michael-bloomberg.jpg
59 KB, 800x552
BLOOMBERG
He is our only hope
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.