[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm meeting with a coworker and a bunch of her normalfag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1438912288087.png (360 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1438912288087.png
360 KB, 500x375
I'm meeting with a coworker and a bunch of her normalfag friends for her birthday at dave and busters, wtf do I do robots? I'm only decent at faking it when it's talking with someone 1 on 1.
>>
A-anyone
Pls let me post robot
>>
>>26634562

How do you know her, what are her friends like?

You will need some semi-interesting stories to tell so think of something. Have you ever done anything of interest (travel)?
Ask them what they do. Talk about the city you live in or any weird or funny news. Maybe mention popular issues like Trump and Sanders (don't be an autistic racist). Look up small talk topics and pretend you care about their responses.
>>
>>26634562
I GOT YOU DUDE
get real drunk real quick
Ayy all inhibitions gone and try to be super funny ;^^^^^^)
>>
>>26634562
You goofed son. The only way I can handle a social meeting is being drunk
>>
>>26634562
Chill out, they'll probably do most of the talking themselves. As long as you look like you're paying attention and say something once in a while you'll do fine. Good luck anon.
>>
>>26634562
Bet you wish you had a normie around right about now, huh?
>>
Oh god this is going terrible I haven't said a word to anyone, should I just bail and avoid the coworker
>>
Pls resbonde drunk isn't helping
>>
Oh man r9k are you failing mr
>>
If you are a drunk who doesn't talk, why the hell you got drunk idiot..... I feel your pain though, if I was invited to go I would shit myself with anxiety knowing it will be a disaster.
>>
>>26638136
W-well I thought it would help
>>
Fuck it, I don't want to write this essay, I'll help. Excuse yourself to the restroom and then post with detail what they are doing, and anything important that happened.
>>
>>26638638
Well literally nothing tbhfam, they're just going around playing games and having fun while I just stand at the side and laugh while I occasionally do something that they laugh at
>>
>>26638904
Ok, that's good. Are you also playing the games? What games? What are they talking about? Are you the only drunk one?
>>
>>26638960
Anything around the floor they're playing, I have no clue as no one is really conversing, just laughing and seemingly having a jolly time, no, there are a couple of other tipsy people.
>>
>>26638996
Also it's too fucking loud in here to converse
>>
>>26638996
Good. Seems to be going ok so far then. Good news is you don't have to make conversation. Just play games near/with them and laugh when you suck at said game.
>>
>>26639056
You can also throw some slight competition in there. Normies live that shit. So they are playing what, like skeeball and dumb racing games and shit?
>>
>tfw op abandons you.
I guess it's going well then, have fun you normalfag fuck.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.