[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sad/awkward interview with 110 year old woman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1322797896001.png (6 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1322797896001.png
6 KB, 645x773
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=44&v=OAUn3A4QtaI

man she just looks tired as fuck and ready to be done with it.
>>
>>26634374
this is the future people
we are all going to make it to 150
no paionkillers, no suicide final destination
>>
>>26634374

lol, you could tell how the reality of life as fundamentally horrible was breaking through the reporters' manufactured illusion of everything being OK.
>>
File: 1395259001353.png (312 KB, 397x537) Image search: [Google]
1395259001353.png
312 KB, 397x537
>>26634374
>>26634736
I don't know how anyone lives that long without killing themselves first.
I can't fathom living past 35, let alone to old age.
>>
>>26634963

>I don't know how anyone lives that long without killing themselves first.

It's just what happens when you go along with things and don't take action to kill yourself. Just because you don't want to live doesn't mean you care enough to actively find a way to execute yourself and follow through with it successfully.
>>
I love how the reporter treats the woman like a retarded child.

>"Where going to throw you a big happy birthday party."
>>
>favourite activity is taking a nap

She's waiting for her death for decades

when old people take a nap, it's because they're wishing to just die already, most of them are actually depressed
>>
the reporter talks so loudly, I feel bad for flossie. shit's painful to my ears imagine how she feels sitting right next to that loudass cunt.
>>
>>26635080
also

everyone who actually cared about her is fucking dead
>>
I couldn't even make it halfway through

Poor ol' Flossie, let her die already, she's earned it.
>>
Only scared little pussies live past 35
>>
I feel bad for Flossie

I wish I could do something for her
>>
>>26635203
Find her and give her the sweet release of death, it's the only thing left in this world for her.
>>
>>26635203

>I wish I could do something for her

im at the cheney care center in washington please hold a pillow over my head until breathing stops i can pay you 75 dollars cash
>>
>>26635012
a lot of oldfags have dementia and you have to give them really easy questions to actually get any sort of intelligible response from them. The mind goes as does the body

>>26635080
this, I've worked at homes and they talk openly of death all the time

>>26635110
she can probably barely still hear her

>>26635203
you can't, they just want to be left the fuck alone to die mostly
>>
She looks dead to me
>>
>>26634374
>Are you excited for the party?
>"Not one bit."
>Why not?
>doesn't even respond
I feel bad for her.
>>
You know, she's actually in pretty good shape for being 110

I work at one of those types of homes and the oldest person there is 108 and she's like all contracted up and looks horrible. However she does basically act the same way as Flossie does, not talking and being an asshole
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.