[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>'Don't worry about girls, Anon. Focus on your studies!'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 41236673412876143.jpg (346 KB, 1366x888) Image search: [Google]
41236673412876143.jpg
346 KB, 1366x888
>'Don't worry about girls, Anon. Focus on your studies!'
>Turn 21, still at Uni
>'Anon, we're concerned you've never had a girlfriend.'

My parents are considering paying for therapy.

I've dated girls before but my parents throw them away.

Anyone else received this contradiction before?
>>
>>26634326
yes,fuck them
>>
>>26634326
>I've dated girls before but my parents throw them away.

what the fuck you stupid normie, get out of this board this instant

we don't care about your normie life yoy nigger
>>
>>26634326
Yeah. My parents are ruthless catholics now and would disown me if I had anything to do with drugs or promiscuity. Which is rich coming from them seeing as how they've been living together since they were 18 and didn't marry until their late 20s.

They've fucked up my head and now I hate all girls that aren't as conservative as me. Oh well, I guess I'm not passing on my genes.

Now my parents ask me about girls and when they can expect a grandson/daughter. Kek
>>
>Back in my parents day it was not uncommon for girls to deliberately get pregnant by their high school boyfriends in order to force them into a shotgun wedding, effectively ruining their lives
>Back in shithole town my family is originally from my cousins are mostly useless, thieving druggies, nevermind that they had useless druggy parents
>Parents decide to "shield" me from this
>Disallow me from socializing with others
>Prevent me from having relationships
>Wind up socially isolated with interpersonal skills that are underdeveloped compared to those of my peers
>Get gf right out of high school and into college
>Utterly mangle that shitty relationship
>Haven't had one since because I'm figuring out how to navigate social interaction as an adult and am woefully under-prepared for this shit
>"Gee anon, how come you don't have a girlfriend?"

HUH I FUCKING WONDER WHY YOU FUCKING CUNTS! IT COULDN'T POSSIBLY HAVE SHIT TO DO WITH THE YEARS OF SOCIAL ISOLATION THAT YOU IMPOSED UPON ME OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL NOW COULD IT?
>>
Man, that's pretty bad

I just willingly choose not to have a girlfriend and my parents accepted that i would rather focus on my studies than worry about my social life

>But then they fucking send me to a psychiatrist because i haven't been 'social' enough...fucking beautiful
>>
>>26634326
>I've dated girls
normies fuck off
>>
File: 1439016840560.jpg (247 KB, 1224x1445) Image search: [Google]
1439016840560.jpg
247 KB, 1224x1445
>>26634326

>I've dated girls before but my parents throw them away.

then whats your fucking problem stupid normalfag? Can't you be content with that fact alone? Or are you some brain dead idiot (you are) that needs validation from random people on a mongolian basket weaving anime picture posting site
>>
>>26634456
who gives two shits about hurr tfw no gf if they legit kept you from being a crackfiend redneck shitter with a teenage baby mama sucking the life out of you
>>
>>26634431

Make sure to call them on their shit next time they pester you about when you will give them grandchildren, don't let them think they are blameless
>>
>>26634493
>>26634481
>>26634372

I have the inability to hold down a relationship.
>>
>>26634326
Most parents are completely mentally unprepared to raise children. And that's when they are even giving a fuck to their child's future to start with. They commit several mistakes, fail to give support when needed and have no conditions to offer any decent opportunities of success.

And when the child grows up as a failure, the parents blame them for their mistakes.

And then they have other children.
Only to commit the same mistakes over again.
>>
>>26634326
Parents think that all kids will be chad and break the rules. Hell my mom buys my underage sister alcohol. You're supposed to sneak out and fuck girls. You're not supposed to actually ignore oeople and study. They know that people who follow the rules will never get in trouble cause they'll never do anything.
>>
>>26634503

Except I'm not a stupid redneck from a hick town, I was always a good kid who didn't have that shit to worry about because I liked school and learning. There was never much risk of me being a dumb druggy, and there was never much risk of me being stupid enough to let a girl deliberately get pregnant by me to trap me. They didn't need to fucking gimp me in order to prevent that.
>>
>everything I do is wrong/stupid
>told to shut up and that I didn't know what I was talking about when I spoke

Now KV and my family has the gall to ask my why I don't have any confidence.

Family is cancer.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.