[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >no gf, virgin >had a kiss, but felt awkward
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: DSC_0075.jpg (2 MB, 2873x2745) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0075.jpg
2 MB, 2873x2745
>be me
>no gf, virgin
>had a kiss, but felt awkward and really did not like it
Little back story, not that related
>been rejected many times since childhood
> first and only ''gf'' I had was crazy goth witch, met her once irl. Real attention whore, depressed and suicidal (3 attempts)
>was obsessed with me
>nope the fuck out and tell her that we should stop
>gets pissed and curses me etc.
>says that she stole my soul
>kek
Some time later
>Take a shitton of courage and ask a girl to a dance in our Highschool Christmas Ball
>knew her before, she kinda liked me
>6-7/10, really nice, bit childish
>got her number through friends
>couple days of texting and we went out
>got to know each other a little bit more
>can see that she is really into me yet I keep doing nothing
>we go out a couple of times more, no dates, just regular walks
>then the day when I sperged up comes
>both on a bridge, no one is really around
>she looks at me, understand that this is the part when kiss happens
>feel really awkward and disgusted about myself, and sperg up saying that we should keep going
>texted some time
>no more responses
Can you tell me what is wrong with me? I really don't want to become some platonicfag, and I really can not understand if I want a gf in first place. All my ''bros'' are like ''nigga u gay or what?'' Nope, it just seems that I hate myself so much to a point of cockblocking myself. Please help me, cant handle shit any longer, suicide might be the only way out. Me i the picture
>>
>>26633772

Nice hair fuckboy
>>
>>26633772
That's not you. Timestamp or gtfo.
>>
>>26633856
Why it could not be me?
>>
>>26633856
>That's not you.
Why wouldn't it be him? An ugly guy with hair almost as cringe-worthy as his fashion sense? That's literally what OP's picture is. I'd believe it's his real picture.
>>
>>26633883
>>26633942
He's targeting someone he knows irl and wants to make them look stupid. It's a ruse.
>>
>>26633942
He's actually pretty attractive.
The hair/clothes combo is intriguing.

dating-material/10
>>
>>26634026
How ugly is the average guy in your area? Because, where I live, I wouldn't want to even be near the opposite sex with him as a friend, because his face was built to dry up pussy.
>>
>>26633772
you don't really deserve any gf if you don't grab her and kiss her.

also, fuck your shitty long hair. you complete fucking faggot.
>>
>>26634026
>dating-material/10

oh sure. next time you tell me a person without limbs is intriguing and totally dating material.
>>
>>26633772
You ain't ready Jean Claude van f4m. Go start a career and gain some independence then once you have the means to build a life for yourself plus one the awkwardness melts away.
>>
>>26633772
Damn man don't be so hard on yourself. You don't need a girlfriend or someone's approval to be happy.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.