[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me win back my GF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: writing_letter[1].jpg (92 KB, 1600x1082) Image search: [Google]
writing_letter[1].jpg
92 KB, 1600x1082
Gf dumped me two days ago, out of the blue. We were only a few months from our 1 year anniversary, when she just sent me a text message dumping me.

I've called her a thousand times and sent a million text messages these past two days, but she still hasn't replied. I'm thinking that writing and dropping off a hand-written love letter might work, but I have no idea how to approach it.

Give me some advice
>>
>>26633462
She was probably getting hit on at the time and really wanted to go with the guy but remembered she had a bf. A quick break up and she can go get fucked and it isn't cheating.
Then she can call you up next week and say how she was wrong and wants to get back together.

Advice is to get all the information. All of it.
>>
>>26633462
Need way more info homie. What were you doing before? We're you in a row?

Details man details
>>
>>26633462
You fucked up.

The only way for you to even have a chance to get her back was completely ignoring get text. In other words, not being a bitch nigga that you are now.

The more you call and text, the more of bitch you become in her eyes. Writing a note to her would forever put you in the zone of faggots that she won't give the time of day.

Seriously, stop.
>>
>>26633462
>needs help to win back his gf
>asks /r9k/
>>
>>26633462
>I've called her a thousand times and sent a million text messages these past two days, but she still hasn't replied. I'm thinking that writing and dropping off a hand-written love letter might work

>she's dumped me and clearly has no interest in responding to my barrage of plz respond messages
>i know - I'll escalate that and send her another one but in a different way

Grow up and accept it's over and stop being an omega male with no self control or respect
>>
>>26633577
No, we were doing nothing. It was just going pretty normal, and we would say hi and smile and stuff. I thought our relationship was going perfectly well.

And then one day she just left me.

>>26633507
I refuse to believe that

>>26633632
You can't play hard-to-get on someone who's dumping you
>>
holy shit. stop doing that. stop writing that shit letter

she got bored. another guy just started to hit on her, but she remembered she had a bf (you)

she broke up because she sees new opportunities in another person

a gf does not care about who you are, it only cares about what you can offer, even if it something material (if you're a beta cuck who giver her free food or warm bed), or something immaterial (e.g she's sexually attracted to you)

she's over with you

you should see this as an opportunity
you're free now, you have officially dodged a bullet

do something else with your life now, idk, go read the Illiad
>>
>>26633698
>You can't play hard-to-get on someone who's dumping you

>reframing that post to be about being hard to get

You're a clueless fucking omega. She clearly dumped you for a good reason
>>
>>26633698
>It was just going pretty normal, and we would say hi and smile and stuff

is this really your definition of a healthy relationship?

is that how you treat the woman you fuck?
>>
Bro, trust me. She's not worth it, I'm going through the same thing. As much as you wish you could talk to them, they don't care. Just fuck off, make yourself better. Forget them man, don't let her come back to you. She obviously has no regard for your feelings, so fuck hers. You can do it anon.
>>
>>26633698
No progress fampyr. Yearly evaluation came up and you hadn't done diddly so she's outta there.

Next time move in together and help eachother with career shit desu.
>>
>>26633462

There are only two reasons she would dump you via text nearly a year into your relationship

1. She doesn't respect you at all, in this case, fuck her why would you even want her back.
2. You're insane and she's afraid of you, and you were probably never really dating outside of your fucked up brain. In this case there's no relationship to go back to anyway.

The only logical conclusion is to sever.
>>
Give up mate, just leave it honestly when you look back in a years time you'll feel better about yourself for letting it go. I know its hard to see it now but she isn't right for you I promise you'll meet someone one day who will be
>>
>>26633698
Ignoring her is your best bet. Do it for 1 month. What do you have to lose anyway? You are already broken up.

My ex and I broke up at the end of August. Day 1 after the break up I decided to avoid messaging her or thinking about possibilities of getting back with her. Convinced myself I would never hear from her again.

Then two weeks later she texts me. And we ended up having a 4 month fuck buddy relationshit before I realised we weren't friends, that she was just using me for rebound sex.

Bitches be bitches. You gotta have a firm hand and keep them at arm's length.
>>
>>26633698
It's not playing hard to get. It's playing the "I don't care" game. Which girls are intrigued by, go crazy for and find mysterious. Now you're just another beta that desperately wants her, like the rest of them.

Trust me, I know this game very well. I've played this particular part of it more than once.

Even if she reads your bitch nigga declaration and says "xoxo u rite we have so much 2gether" she'll leave you in 2 weeks. All along, she'll be fucking Chad and lying to you about where she is.

Stop contacting her. The harder you pull to more you push away in this situation.
>>
>>26633462
you sound like a straight up pussy. every time you reach out to her she loses more and more respect for you because you're clingy and pathetic. you want advice?

fucking DROP HER
>>
>>26633462
You deserve someone better then a person who will dump you over a text and then won't respond. It is indicative they are childish and are a coward. What are you going to do in the future when you run in to an actual life problem? You're other half will be a coward and run away with her tail between her legs

Seriously man, don't do it, she is bad news
>>
Don't write shit.

Be a classy man.

Ignore all that shit.

She is having sex with a three meters tall chinese gorilla now for all you should care.
>>
>>26633949
I tried 2 wryte well but I'm 2 high right now niggas sorry 4 da mistakes in dis txt n my lyfe
>>
Dont. Don't be retarded. If after almost a year she has the lack of decency to break up with you in person, it's done. Over. Finished. Don't embarrass yourself. Just cope and move on
>>
>>26633726
This right here

Go read the Iliad

Also, my brothers nutter gf breaks up with him for no reasons, sucks a dick, gets back with him literally straight after the dick sucking and she technically doesn't see it as cheating, don't be that guy, you are a hard hitting niqqa who doesn't need a emotionally damaged cowardly whore in your life
>>
>>26633462
She's been taking dick on the side for awhile now, and she finally decided that it was time to ditch you. She's probably with the other guy officially now. You're not getting her back, and you shouldn't want to. I'm sorry that she turned out to be a whore, but shit happens.

>>26633698
>You can't play hard-to-get on someone who's dumping you
Usually, when the someone is a woman, you can. In this case though, she probably doesn't give enough of a fuck about you for anything to work. Well, unless you win the lottery. That'd get her crawling back, but you could have any acquisitive slut in that case, and quite a few of them would actually like you. It's easy to like your rich boyfriend if you didn't despise him before he got rich.
>>
>>26634196
You're right that she doesn't give a shit about OP and him playing hard to get won't help him here. At least, judging by the vibe I'm getting off what he's saying.

However, I was trying to teach this beta cuck a little bit of game. Playing hard to get is what you want to do. You're Arnold and emotions are something you didn't know existed. You don't reply, you don't write letter, you don't call. You don't give a fuck.
>>
What's sad is that this guy, regardless of what we say, will still write his faggot letter. You know this.
>>
>>26634491
I don't think anybody should blame him. it's what love is and does. you stop thinking with your head and more with your heart.

I mean, sure, women are completely worthless but that realization comes afterwards.
at least you can say that you really tried to be with somebody and tried to stay with them. I think a lot of people don't listen when others tell them it's a shitty idea to follow the dumb bitch.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.