[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
all you cucks need to do is move to japan and you'll achieve
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: 1455654148917.jpg (81 KB, 870x580) Image search: [Google]
1455654148917.jpg
81 KB, 870x580
all you cucks need to do is move to japan and you'll achieve instant chad status

Why haven't you done it yet?
>>
File: 1245307276541.jpg (48 KB, 527x589) Image search: [Google]
1245307276541.jpg
48 KB, 527x589
Because I've seen enough youtube videos to know Japan is a literal shithole, where you can get a closet sized apartment for more than a 3 bedroom in America. The women are prudes so much to the point where the men have literally stopped trying to fuck them.

They hate themselves and if all japs had the chance to live in America...they'd leave immediately.
>>
File: 1428262345533.jpg (56 KB, 620x431) Image search: [Google]
1428262345533.jpg
56 KB, 620x431
>>26632633
>all you cucks need to do is move to japan and you'll achieve instant chad status
no I won't. I'm fat and unemployed, in addition to being timid and afraid of people in general. Not even some gyaru turboslut with white fever would want me, as much as I might want that.
>>
>implying neets will be able to survive in expensive country with a fucked up working culture
>>
>>26632633
They just want american milchads and English teachers. Not useless fatfucks who frequent this shithole.
>>
>>26632633
>all you cucks need to do is move to japan and you'll achieve instant chad status
What makes you think that the average robot who can't even fit in where he grew up will fit in in a completely foreign country that's also known for being extremely xenophobic?
>>
>>26632633
I refuse to abandon the bones of my ancestors except in the most dire of circumstances desu.
No gf isn't dire famolo.
>>
File: japanese batman.jpg (786 KB, 1491x1678) Image search: [Google]
japanese batman.jpg
786 KB, 1491x1678
>>26632633
Because 99% of us are Davido-kun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk

Also because Japanese women are less interested in Chad types and more into effeminate metrosexual pretty boys, and sex is way down on their priority list.

Also generally speaking they're not too fond of foreigners unless they're tourists or wacky TV actors
>>
>>26634414
>Davido-kun
davido bondu does pretty well though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOhJPozBJB4
>>
>>26634495
>PUA/How to Pick up Girls video

anon pls, the majority of them are staged with actresses and the ones that aren't are just Chad being Chad (and also lots of video editing that doesn't show all the failed attempts), Chad can pick up girls in Antarctica if he wanted to
>>
>>26634414
it's been way too long since I've seen this, god it makes me so happy every time
>>
>black
>shorter than the Japanese average male
JUST
>>
>>26635427
How? Your species was literally bred for height, are you mixed or something?
>>
File: Kcj7opncq.png (186 KB, 936x590) Image search: [Google]
Kcj7opncq.png
186 KB, 936x590
>go to club in Tokyo.
>try to pick up girl.
>get laughed at.
>girls walk away.
>be sad that you're even a failed normal fag in
Japan.
>>
>>26635461
Black people in the US are shorter than white people on average, African slaves were never "bred" specifically for height

Also the mythical notion that slave breeding/rape created an athletically or otherwise superior specimen in modern day blacks is inaccurate, a more harmful piece of misinformation for the average black person than anything

http://quinxy.com/politics/why-slavery-didnt-make-african-americans-superior-athletes/
>>
>>26632633
>move to japan and you'll achieve instant chad status

more like instant scum status, unless i had the money to wall myself up in a fancy pad in the country i don't think i'd manage long out there
>>
>>26632633
>You need a uni degree to get a job there
I agree, and yeah I got laid a lot more when I lived there. But remember, this is a NEET board.
>>
>>26632633
don't know japanese. otherwise would do it. being chad has always sounded fun. like gta in real life
>>
I'm too poor to travel.
>>
File: 1444457010540.jpg (1 MB, 2600x953) Image search: [Google]
1444457010540.jpg
1 MB, 2600x953
i am gonna move to Japan after college
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.