[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Ricardo Lopez (now infamously known as the "Bjork stalker")
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Ricardo_lopez_day_1.png (119 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
Ricardo_lopez_day_1.png
119 KB, 384x288
>Ricardo Lopez (now infamously known as the "Bjork stalker") was a pest control officer who lived in Hollywood, Florida. He rose to notoriety in late 1996 after creating an acid dispensing device disguised as a promotional package and mailing it to the London residence of Icelandic singer Bjork, with whom Lopez had an unhealthy obsession.
>On the 12th of September, 1996, after mailing the deadly device, Lopez shot himself in the head while listening to Bjork's cover of the 1941 love song "I Remember You"; Lopez had recorded roughly 20 hours of video diary footage from January 14th, 1996 (his 21st birthday) up until (and including) his suicide, documenting his reasoning behind the attack (namely because, on account of his extremely racist views, he detested the fact that Bjork had, at the time, dated two men of colour, fellow musicians Tricky and Goldie), the process of creating the device and giving insight into his life and mind in general. In addition, he also kept a physical diary, which, by the time of his death, had surpassed 800 pages and which can be seen frequently throughout his recordings.
>The package was ultimately intercepted and detonated without incident by the London Metropolitan Police, having been tipped-off by American authorities, who had been called to Lopez's apartment on the 16th of September, after a maintenance worker noticed a lingering foul odour and blood dripping from the ceiling; upon entering the apartment, police discovered (along with Lopez's tapes, diary and decomposing body) a message written on the wall in black paint, reading "THE 8MM TAPES ARE A DOCUMENTATION OF A CRIME. TERRORIST MATERIAL. THEY ARE FOR THE F.B.I."

Do you think he would have done what he did if /r9k/ had existed back then?
>>
>>26631982
Jesus now that's a way to go out
>>
>>26631982
Beautiful.
Why cant people be this creative nowadays. Everything is so bland and rehashed.
>>
>>26631982
You people are not of his ilk, no matter how much you wish and disguise yourselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUwXLNK6gOo
>>
>>26632126
This. Lopez was legitimately sick, to the point where he didn't give one fuck about anything and just wanted sweet release. The average robot meanwhile cries and wallows in self pity because the popular girl never talked to them.
>>
>>26631982
>racist views
>batshit insane

Well, color me surprised.
>>
File: tolvol.png (1 MB, 1047x985) Image search: [Google]
tolvol.png
1 MB, 1047x985
>>26631982
>Do you think he would have done what he did if /r9k/ had existed back then?
Probably earlier.

A frind of mine was making a comic about him.
I shared a few of the pages I have on a Ricardo Lopez thread here some months ago, here they go again.
>>
File: Riardo+lopez+3+contraste.jpg (734 KB, 1600x1149) Image search: [Google]
Riardo+lopez+3+contraste.jpg
734 KB, 1600x1149
>>26633365
and here is the second part of this totally original comment
>>
>>26633365
>>26633385
Wow this is really great
>>
File: 1421218715820.png (11 KB, 411x387) Image search: [Google]
1421218715820.png
11 KB, 411x387
>shitskin mad that singer fucked shitskins
>>
>>26633658
Well, my dear amphibian lord, do not collect all foreign elements into one box. That will end you.
>>
>>26633658
He was uruguayan, that means white
>>
>>26633658
See >>26632201

fsjal
>>
>>26632201
Pun intended?
>>
>>26633658
Hispanics actually hate blacks more than white people do.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.