[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women make me want to punch them harder every day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: _20160220_174051.jpg (216 KB, 915x1421) Image search: [Google]
_20160220_174051.jpg
216 KB, 915x1421
Why do women make me want to punch them harder every day
>>
no evidence doesnt mean it didnt happen. sorry if that's upsetting to you
>>
Because you're a weak little nothing of a man?
>>
>>26631697
because you don't get pussy?

i mean fucking duh
>>
>>26631697
wow she is not aging well
>>
When talking to women just assume you're talking to an eight year old throwing a tantrum

This is the golden rule of male-female interaction and makes everything much easier
>>
>Sony writes whore music for years
>convinces girl to sing it and play the role
>girl gets called a whore
>girl gets sick of it
>tries a false rape claim to get herself out of a contract
>>
>>26631697
She slept with a music producer to get a contract, now that she's realised the contract is shit, she's played the vagina card and is crying rape.

Courts in Saudi Arabia sentence men and women to amputation, stoning and whipping. But not prosecuting someone because their guilt cannot be proven is a complete failure of the justice system apparently.
>>
Who else have literally never heard of her before?
>>
Women don't talk or hold conversations, they literally talk to themselves out loud but feel compulsed to have someone else listen due to some twisted desire for validation and to fool themselves into thinking someone cares.
>>
>>26632011
Pretty accurate desu senpai.

>>26632043
>Never heard of kedollarsignha
lol, faggot
>>
The truth is correct even if it's not known. The earth didn't start to revolve around the sun once the theory was proven. I am not saying Kesha was raped, but keep this in mind.
>>
File: 1431561511771.jpg (18 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
1431561511771.jpg
18 KB, 280x280
>cunt whores her image for money and "fame"
>her 15 min are over
>wants more money and "fame"
>starts a lawsuit not to send the "rapist" to jail but to break free of a contract she signed on
>even made a previous statement in a separate case that she and her producer had no sexual contact but now comes up with this when all potential evidence has been lost

You can spot any normie parasite by asking whether if they support Kesha or not.

Anyone with a brain will say

a) She clearly just wants to break free from a contract so she can get richer

b) Regardless of motive or truth of the claims she waited too long and even made a statement under Oath denying her current allegations, rendering her claims unsustainable in court

Anyone who supports her sums up to:

>SHE A WOMYN, STOP OPRESSING HER YOU SHITLORDS!!!
or
>FEELINGS AND BASELESS CLAIMS SHOULD STAND ABOVE EVIDENCE AND COURT PROCEDURES!!

>>26631831
>>26631725
>>26631873
Kill yourselves, you don't belong in /r9k/, or reality in general.
>>
>>26631906
that'll happen when you brush your teeth with a bottle of jack daniels whiskey every morning.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.