[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you sucking a tranny's dick right now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: natalie.png (55 KB, 1093x333) Image search: [Google]
natalie.png
55 KB, 1093x333
Why aren't you sucking a tranny's dick right now?
>>
I'm not sure if I'd like to and most tranny's are ugly anyways.
>>
>>26631571
Trannies only look good on photos where you can control contrast and angles. You would feel disgusted if you'd meet one in real life.
>>
>>26631571
cuz im not gay senpai
>>
the appeal of futa is that it's literally a girl with a dick

i don't want a man that's pretending to be a girl
>>
>trannie actually wants its dick acknoledged

not a real trannie just some mentally ill dude in a wig
>>
>>26631889
pretty much this

ideal trannies are alright, but most of the time they are far from the ideal
>>
That's not even true.
I'd say the closest thing to a futa is a girl with a massive clit.

The vagina is important, otherwise futafags would just fap to crossdressers or shemales.
>>
>>26631889
this is anyone though

people look like shit in real
>>
>>26631571
I would if I could, faggot.
>>
File: tranny.jpg (78 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
tranny.jpg
78 KB, 992x558
>>26631889
yep. i grew up in silver lake, a known hotspot for trannies.saw them everyday,a couple even lived in my building.most were MtF. never saw a single one that even remotely passed for what they were trying to. they just like like ugly ass men with distorted faces in dresses and a wig. pretty much like pic related
>>
>tfw even the fucking 1/100000000000000000000000 super lucky trannies who pass perfectly without even trying have horrific man voices

SUE LIGHTNING I'M LOOKING AT YOU

SOMEONE TWEET SUE LIGHTNING RIGHT FUCKING NOW AND GET HER TRANNY ASS IN THIS THREAD

SUE LIGHTNING YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE KEY TO UNLOCKING MY FUCKING "I WANT TO SUCK A GIRL'S DICK BUT GIRLS DON'T HAVE DICKS WHAT DO I DO??" ANGST

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE KEY

AND YOU'RE JUST A BIG NERVOUS NELLY ON HORMONES WITH FAKE TITTIES WHO SOUNDS LIKE A GAY DUDE

YOU'RE JUST A FUCKING TWINK WITH PLASTIC MAN TITS

FUCK OFF SUE LIGHTNING
>>
>>26633225
Never heard of Sue Lightning before.
Hot as fuck. Won't listen to the voice though if that will ruin it.

Bailey Jay has always been my go to
>>
>>26633177
True it's one in fifty to a hundred that really passes, but confirmation bias and the innate nature of passing means that you don't technically know how many people have passed under your radar: that's how "passing" works.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.