[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rick and Normie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8
File: thumbnail_8234390180613999969.jpg (37 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_8234390180613999969.jpg
37 KB, 400x300
>anon you watch anime really..
>Hey Chad wanna watch some 'Rick & Morty'
JUST
>>
File: rick_morty_checkem.jpg (143 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
rick_morty_checkem.jpg
143 KB, 472x472
>>26631127

rick and morty is a lot better than most anime faggot
>>
gtfo weeb.
>>
File: 1444186032524.jpg (19 KB, 280x400) Image search: [Google]
1444186032524.jpg
19 KB, 280x400
>watches anime
>judges others
>>
>>26631127
rick and morty is a great show, you fags just hate on anything that's universally likes. i bet OP claims to hate hipsters too despite being one
>>
The director is really good. I'm glad to hear Chad appreciates that.
>>
>>26631630
>>26631311
>>26631239
Assmad redditors detected.

Weeb4lyfe.
>>
Rick & Morty is ok, it can get a bit reddit at times though.
>>
>>26631127
But rick and morty is a lot better than most anime
>>
It is incredibly rare for anime to consistently have as good jokes as Rick and Morty. I like my japanese animes but nips are just bad at humor
>>
>>26631127
>Rick and morty

>Bojack Horseman

ANIME BTFO
>>
>>26631938
Bojack horseman is pretty lame
>>
File: newfag.png (108 KB, 237x293) Image search: [Google]
newfag.png
108 KB, 237x293
>>26631127
Rick and Morty is very good anon, normies only watch it because is trendy to like somewhat "unknow" cartoons

But still, the script, the animation and the characters are pretty good
>>
>>26631956
>Posting on r9k
>not identifying with a depressed alcoholic horse
>not getting all the subtle jokes that only severely depressed or nihilistic people understand

fuck off out of here
>>
>>26632052
rick and morty is super popular, fuck you talking about? can you literally not accept that you like something the general public also likes, for the same reason they like it? with your fucking special snowflake ass?
>>
File: osaka.gif (261 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
osaka.gif
261 KB, 320x240
>>26631630
maybe autism has just completely consumed me but i don't understand what's so bad about anime

there's a lot of trash, a LOT of trash, but there's also a lot of really really good stuff in all types of genres
>>
>>26631127
Well, if 90% of Rick and Morty fans were insufferable spergs who wreck hotel convention halls, wear fur tails in public, and did the full spectrum of autistic tomfoolery, I'd think most people would dislike that fanbase as well.
>>
>>26632056
Oh no I get it. It's just the delivery might as well be from the same writers as brickleberry
>>
>>26632056
>hey guys look im depressed and im into alcohol xD
>haha i get that nihislist joke, only nihilist people will get :p
>isnt that guy from breaking bad? BrBa best TV series ever
>>
>>26632080
That's my point kiddo, read the post twice before type retarded shit

Also:

>spotted the normie
>>
>>26631127
>not liking rick and morty

i bet you shift the goalposts and say shit like attack on titan, kill la kill and one punch man are for normies too. you aren't even a weeb. you're just a contrarian autist.
>>
>>26632107
>the full spectrum of autistic tomfoolery
Kek
>>
>>26632106
Can you recommend some good animu senpai?

i just finished evangelion and I loved the thing, i want more
>>
>>26631938
Rick and Morty is funnier than Bojack Horseman, but Bojack Horseman explores it's ideas better I think. There's more development.
>>
I do t get anime, the storylines and character development/artstyle is always the same to me, its like following some unbreakable meta (worse than LoL's)
I can kinda resonate with the feels in Rick and Morty and bojack horseman. Can't access the Netflix account I was using (it was a friends) anymore, so no more watching 4 me
>>
>>26632110
its not as bad as brickleberry, that show was unwatchable. Bojack is a decent show, its entertaining.

>>26632115
fuck you and breaking bad, a robot kills everyone at the end of breaking bad, i remember on /tv/ the night that breaking bad was ending someone posted this and it was right.

bojack the horse is fucking great
>>
>>26632196
Not him, but watch end of evangelion if you haven't seen it already, it puts the last 2 episodes of the series in better perspective.

Also try out Planetes if you liked eva

If you watched and liked Death Note, watch Code Geass. It does the same that Death Note tried to do, but pulls it off far, far better and is just a better series all around.
>>
>>26631911
Kill la kill was funny
>>
>>26632196
stien's;gate is pretty good
>>
Rick and Morty is Futurama for people with brain damage.
>>
File: file.png (961 KB, 970x510) Image search: [Google]
file.png
961 KB, 970x510
>>26632196
psychological thrillers like evangelion:

madoka magica (I know what it looks like but trust me)
>A creature named Kyubey offers to grant Madoka a wish if she becomes a 'magical girl' and fights grotesque witches. A mysterious magical girl tries to stop this agreement, and the true nature of the contract with Kyubey is revealed.

the tatami galaxy
>When a nameless student at Kyoto University encounters a demigod one night, he asks to relive the past three years in order to win the heart of Ms. Akashi, the object of his affection.

ping pong: the animation
>Five ping pong prodigies learn to navigate the harsh climate of competitive sport and the even more frightening realm of self realization.

serial experiments lain
>Strange events begin to occur as a withdrawn introverted girl named Lain becomes obsessed with interconnected virtual realm of "The Wired".
>>
>>26632056
duckman is the true robot cartoon
>>
>>26632224
I tried to get into Bojack, but even after 5 episodes I just never laughed at anything in the show and didn't really care about the characters.
>>
>>26632356
Madoka is like, the normiest "deep" show.

I mean I like it, and it is depressing as fuck, but it's one of the most popular magical girl shows now.

Homura is totally a fembot tho.
>>
File: 1455077632593.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1455077632593.png
21 KB, 900x900
ITT: normies from reddit like a show
>>
>Bojack
>good

Please get some taste you cretins. In entertainment you don't get points for TRYING. Bojack tried to be a tragicomedy and failed on every level. Its hailed only by those teenage autistic boys who find themselves able to resonate easier with a cartoon horse than real life people.
>>
>>26632356
Ergo proxy as well
>>
>>26632754
Name some things you didnt like about it. How did it fail so hard?
>>
>>26632106
>Posts a gif of "cute virus doing cute things"
>Has the nerve to say he has good taste in anime
>>
>>26632979
azumanga daioh is a classic
>>
>>26632899
not him but I somewhat agree with him. last summer i was hanging out with a bunch of my friends and they were all really into Bojack Horseman so we watched 5-10 episodes one night. the only part that made me laugh was when they Bojack and his crew take a bunch of drugs and go insane, i thought that was pretty good comedy. i didn't really care that it wasn't that funny, as a lot of my favorite comedies dont necessarily make me laugh out loud. but the "deep" part of the show didnt make up for the bad comedy at all, its the worst part of the show. its so forced and heavy handed, Bojack is CONSTANTLY saying how much he hates himself and the show is constantly forcing his drinking/depressive tendencies onto the viewer. there is no subtlety or nuance at all, its babby's first depression story. that stupid fucking segment where Bojack gets up on stage and says "I need you to tell me I'm a good person" is like 1/10 writing.

Rick and Morty is overrated but it gets the writing and the depressive aspects of Rick as well as the nihilistic aspects of life waaaaay better
>>
LITERALLY the reddit show.

LITERALLY.
>>
>He actually watches anime
>>
>>26632718
This just proves that anyone who unironically uses the phrase "reddit boogeyman" is a redditor. It's another evidence that mods are redditors, because they have been customizing bans with the same message, so of course they aren't going to ban you.
By the way, you're really brainwashed. I feel bad for you if you really think reddit is great. Reddit is not a "another site on the internet". It's a splitted circlejerk community full of attwhores and kids where you get censored for having a different opinion. That's why it seems to have "decent discussion", because your comment gets literally hidden and most of times even deleted if you reach a certain amount of downvotes.
Not only they steal every fucking term or internal joke from us and another chans, but they also spread them all over the fucking internet. Even your grandpa knows what "mfw" means nowadays, thanks to them and these cancerous 9gag-tier meme sites. This is why have so many fucking unwanted users here.
If you want to browse that ebaums + gaia + digg 2.0: Electric Boogaloo, that's okay, just get your retarded bluepill ass and fuck off from here.
If mods ban me for "shitposting", when I'm actually discussing with this cancerous faggot, that's another proof that they are redditards.
>>
File: 1455569842813.png (175 KB, 645x589) Image search: [Google]
1455569842813.png
175 KB, 645x589
>>26632196
I'm not really into anime but here you go:
Series:
>Ergo Proxy
>Steins;Gate
>Full Metal Alchemist
>Attack on Titan
>Mononoke
>Death Note

Movies:
>Spirited away
>Ghost in the shell
>Jin Roh
>>
>>26632196
Cowboy Bebop. I am not even gonna tell you anything about it. It is just that good.
>>
>>26631669
over half of season 2 was shit tier fa.m
>>
>>26632231
Kisscartoon.org

You don't need netflix to look at cartoons (or anything else) silly.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.