[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
masculinity is essential
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 5
File: 1447303405480.jpg (143 KB, 457x600) Image search: [Google]
1447303405480.jpg
143 KB, 457x600
This board likes to complain day and night that women are not fulfilling their roles in society. That women are not cooking, cleaning, all they are doing is getting fucked by niggers and arabs all day long. But you people are no different. Nobody on this board is masculine and yet we never seen anyone here complaining about it. You are not fulfilling the role that your gender was supposed to fulfill and then you are complaining about women going for refugees? Have you stopped to consider that maybe the refugees are stealing all your women because you are an effiminate little bitch with zero survivability?
>>
>>26631115
>Nobody on this board is masculine

how is one masculine on 4chan?
>>
>>26631115
>masculinity is essential

aka

attractive people are masculine

bee yourself brah!
>>
>>26631115
How does one become masculine?
>>
File: life.jpg (181 KB, 1078x1228) Image search: [Google]
life.jpg
181 KB, 1078x1228
The rhetoric is that sexually liberated women just won't put up with generically inferior (=not sex in the face) men.

Then to say men should be masculine and work is just demanding to be wageslave worker bees.

Hope that helps.
>>
>>26631165
No. Masculine behaviour is dominant behaviour. The fact that you need women to tell you how to act is the opposite of masculinity you dumb fuck.
>>
>>26631160
>>>/fit/

have fun
>>
>>26631115

>Refugees stealing my woman.

That's a scream.
>>
>>26631115
>you are complaining about women going for refugees

No...? I have never seen anybody complain that women intentionally go for refugees because it simply isn't true. We complain that the refugees are uncivilized rapist scumbags, because they are. They take the women, the women are not freely given.
>>
>>26631186
>Masculine behaviour is dominant behaviour
You can behave as masculine as you want but if you dont look very attractive or handsome you will get shit.
>>
>>26631229
>because it simply isn't true
Denial is strong in this one.
>>
>>26631229
You are a dumb cunt and I will tell you why.

The people who are voting the refugees in are female politicians and female voters. Look it up. The people bringing in refugees are women. They are trying to make up for the complete lack of masculinity in men by bringing in masculine(albeit primitive) refugees.
>>
>>26631246
Most men are not handsome. That is a fact. The handsome men will obviously get away with watever they do now and forever. But fact is the majority of men are not handsome. You need to make up for this in some way. This is why an arab refugee that looks like a subhuman ape has probably had more white pussy than you ever will. Because he makes up for it with his behaviour.
>>
>>26631246
This, if a short guy tries to act masculine people are just gonna call him a try hard faggot with a Napoleon complex. Masculinity is under attack in the west, we've failed our boys
>>
>>26631189
So I just have to lift?
>>
>>26631292
A short guy beating the shit out of a tall guy will make the pussy wet. That is fact. Masculine behaviour is behaviour. It is not you pretending to be masculine it is you actually being masculine.
>>
>>26631115
Ok, so if I beat up my peers who are dissing my looks, forcefully drive away immigrants and slap a bitch for not wanting my cock, will I restore my masculinity? No, because I am not allowed to do that. In this society, if people band around and say that I'm ugly, I'm just supposed to take it and not take my anger out on the source of my anger. That if a bitch doesn't want me and some other guy, I can't beat him up and take his gf because that's uncivilized apparently.
You'r really fucking stupid OP, shit thread.
>>
>>26631115
But women don't even have to be feminine to get guys. They just have to... be.
>>
>>26631357
If you beat a man up nobody will tell you anything. IF you hit a woman you will get in trouble but if you just rough up a man without killing him you will not get in any trouble whatsoever. Especially if it's in like a night club or something. The fact you don't know this proves you are a beta bitch who couldn't defend himself even if he had to.
>>
>>26631115
>implying masculinity = survivability
First off you are fucking retarded
Second, you wanna copy this, then go paste in /pol/ for better reactions
>>
>>26631115

But duh Internet told me that women don't care about that macho bullshit and duh women told me she wants a guy to love her the way she is and compliment her and be kind to her.

And duh SJWs on campus told me rape was wrong.

OP, you're basically complaining that this board isn't full of active rapists.
>>
>not masculine
I'm not sure I follow. Are you saying that because they complain they're not masculine?

Regardless I could not care less about gender roles. I just want a girl that likes me. Like most robots. Thing is that the gender roles require quite a bit from us to even get anywhere.
>>
>>26631255
Alternate theory, women are soft and emotional and predisposed to entertain *any* liberal ideology, feminism, LGBT, multiculturalism, etc.
>>
>>26631409
Depending on the case, you might actually be sued or something for beating up a guy.
>>26631372
Being masculine implies making women feminine. You are the one who causes them to be this way.
>>
>>26631160

You're going to need some stupid tattoos and a few felonies and string along a handful of girls, anon. Chop chop!
>>
>>26631251
Nah senpai

http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-race-affects-whether-people-write-you-back/
>>
>>26631509
Women are submissive because it is men's role in society to prevent them from being in a position to get taken to begin with. Women will awalys go for the stronger male whatever happens.
>>
>>26631246

Cops and firemen and the military are full of ugly fucking mugs, and women flock to them.

Authority, commanding, that is dominant behavior. Women CRAVE to be told what to do so they can relinquish all responsibility for their actions.

But yeah, don't be unattractive.
>>
>>26631534
But women do fall for all liberal bullshit far more than men do, yet when they follow the exact same pattern with immigration, it's suddenly totally different?
>>
>>26631606
Women and men are different. How many times do you need to be told this? Men are the people who get shit done, women are the submissive people who submit to men. Which men they submit to is irrelevant. The strongest man will always win.
>>
>>26631246

Here's another example.

Donald Trump is butt ugly but he always acts dominant and never apologizes and people eat that shit up.

He can say whatever he wants and he gets away with it because he always acts dominant.
>>
>>26631658
I have been acknowledging the difference the entire time, it's literally in my first post. You clearly can't read so I'm done with you.
>>
>>26631791
How am I supposed to know which posts were made by you? This is 4chan.
>>
>>26631809
You'll get into it.
>>
>>26631520
>Being masculine implies making women feminine. You are the one who causes them to be this way.

wat

Again, women can do whatever they want and find guys going after them.
>>
>>26631115
What does being masculine mean to you? Just having muscles? Because there have been quite a few robots on here who claim to be fit.
>>
>>26631849
Yes, and what they want might be controlled by you if you are man enough.
>>
>>26631849
Women are submissive by nature. Ask anyone who understands how their brains work and he will confirm this. They will never let you know that is how they operate but it is fact. Women need men to tell them what to do. Just because there are white knights wking them doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>26631912
The men who most know about this won't ever tell you, though. It's politically incorrect and high functioning sociopaths like to mix with the sheeps.
>>
>>26631713
>Donald Trump as an example
Cmon mate you can do better. Trump has massive status not as very dominant person but rich man therefore he can afford acting very aggressive and it suits him. Imagine Jeb acting the same as Donald - lawsuits up to ass.
>>26631285
A lot of Y generation males doesnt even look masculine. Weak jaws, big eyes, hairless faces. I'm not stating that you have to be as Clooney but even Achmed looks way more masculine than average Joe.
>>26631591
Women like only masculine and dominant cops/firemen/solders. Status doesnt mean shit if you're not looking like classic image.
>>
>>26631115
I've put a lot of work into becoming more masculine. I started by reading lots of Hemingway and taking up hiking mountaineering and sailing. I read manosphere and have been using tinder a lot of work on my game as well as doing a shift in a bar so I can learn to talk to strangers.

Its working well I also watch noir religiously and Humphrey Bogart movies to learn what masculine interaction sounds like
>>
>>26631888
It means being the best version of yourself that you can be and not giving a fuck about what women think about it.

As opposed to, you know, wallowing in a pity party of people who complain about their lot in life and blameshift everything onto uncontrollable external factors.

That doesn't mean pursuing women you desire without fear of rejection isn't a part of being masculine, because it damn well is, but so mastering the art of how to do it in a socially acceptable manner, and it's still only one tangential part of focusing on your own success, cultivating personal interests, and general self-improvement.
>>
>>26631357
>That if a bitch doesn't want me and some other guy, I can't beat him up and take his gf because that's uncivilized apparently.

Women don't want civilized.

Civilization was intended to domesticate women out of being total fucking whores.

It really depends on how much you want her. Are you willing to break the law for her? This is the choice modern man faces.
>>
Don't worry I will fulfill my role by being a pussy hungry rapist like those refugees, thanks for the advice, OP. I hope you like brass knuckles
>>
>>26632051
>Civilization was intended to domesticate women out of being total fucking whores.

truth makes me cri evrytiem
>>
>>26631409

But assault is against the law?
>>
>>26632038
I wonder why people who talk so much about self-improvement, success etc. are always the biggest losers in real life. Often fat too.

Being an easily impressionable fattie who just read his first red pill article doesn't make you the man senpai.
>>
>>26631338
Meh, it depends dude. If you're a hot short guy that can pass for normal height (say 5'8") and you beat up a slightly taller guy then maybe but usually short guys can't be dominant or anything without being made fun of. It's pretty sad but some guys like being submissive so I guess it could be worse
>>
>>26631849
>women can do whatever they want and find guys going after them.

True, but they shouldn't. The problem is that that bullshit behavior by women is so widespread, and spread globally by the media and the Internet and smartphones.

http://www.rooshv.com/traditional-gender-roles-create-feminine-women
>Why is it that giving choice to American girls causes them to act like they need to go on a sex bender, while the same result doesn't happen in a place like Poland?

>Traditional gender roles are opposed to the uglification, masculinization, and slutification that enablers advance in Western society today.

>You won't be feminine if you think men are the enemy instead of your provider. You won't be feminine if you place career before family. You won't be feminine if you have no shame for being an overweight tatted-up slut.

>High dating choice with an absence of traditional gender roles will create a male hell where women stop acting like women (Anglosphere). On the other hand, no dating choice in a culture where gender roles are strong will have women that you have to marry in order to have sex with (Iran).

>if there was a perfect poison for destroying women, eliminating the family unit, and lowering fertility rates, feminism would be like cyanide

>Increasing choice and reducing traditional gender roles are two factors that are rapidly destroying women.
>>
>implying that masculine guys won't be eaten by tyranids
>>
>>26632167
Because denial and namecalling will surely improve your situation.

Because learning new skills, developing interesting hobbies, learning new languages, and getting fit surely hasn't worked for billions of men throughout human history.

No, women totally dig sperglords who literally never actually interact with women, then complain that nothing is their fault and everyone else is the one who's wrong and women are terrible for not desiring them while they sit inside and piss into mountain dew bottles and make up fantasyland stories about big bad horrible mean women that never happened and put literally no effort into anything.

How about as a first step you simply focus that energy into something, anything other than being a salty, projecting autist?
>>
>>26631984
>Cmon mate you can do better. Trump has massive status not as very dominant person but rich man therefore he can afford acting very aggressive and it suits him. Imagine Jeb acting the same as Donald - lawsuits up to ass.

The only reason Trump dominates Republican polls is because he always acts dominant, when speaking to the media, in debates, always. He always acts as if he is the alpha male of the group. That is what attracts people to him. That is the only reason he is popular.

Jeb can't act that way because he didn't start by acting that way. He's also accused Trump of being a "bully." Only victims do that.

>Women like only masculine and dominant cops/firemen/solders. Status doesnt mean shit if you're not looking like classic image.

A uniform is a sign of authority. It gives cops/firemen/soldiers license to act dominant. I'm sure there are a lot of teddy bear cops, but when you can legally speed through a red light, it tends to enable dominant behavior.

And status always means shit to women. Again, Trump is one of the ugliest men on the planet, and yet he has millions of supporters because he always acts dominant. That's why it's a problem when he didn't come in first in the Iowa polls, because his whole schtick is that "I'm always the top dog."

Trump is a PUA candidate. His campaign is full of PUA tactics. Yes, it helps that he's rich and an outsider, but his aggressive dominant behavior is his main selling point (and also why he shouldn't be in control of any nuclear codes).

It's the same reason Dubya got elected twice. He acted like a cowboy, like he was always right, and trusted "his gut." Dominant. No apologies. Never admit to being wrong. He was dumb as a fucking rock and wrong about nearly everything but that doesn't matter to voters.
>>
>>26631115
LOL

>2016
>believing in archaic gender norms
>stay mad autist
>>
>>26632460
>feminist detected

fuck off robot
>>
>>26632478
>3016
>Not a feminist
>Enjoy your crushing disappointment at not comprehending a changing world and always being on the outside looking in
>pretending like you know what's good
>pretending like you know
>pretending
>pretend
>pre
>>
File: bernie cucked.jpg (151 KB, 1034x615) Image search: [Google]
bernie cucked.jpg
151 KB, 1034x615
>>26632450

How do you explain Bernies level of succes then?
He looks like they literally cut off his balls in that pic, the whole world saw it, and hes still doing pretty well considering he hasnt got a fraction of Clintons money.
>>
>>26632541
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

watch this and then end yourself you cunt
>>
>>26632167

Women want a guy who is doing his own thing. A guy has to be busy.

Replies too soon to a text? Not busy enough. Attentive to her needs? Not busy enough. Can drop all his plans for her immediately? Not busy enough.

She really wants a guy who puts himself first.

Only after a long courtship period and a diamond ring does she want a guy to do her bidding. And even then, she wants him to have a backbone and call her on her bullshit, which she knows she is doing.
>>
>>26631115
right on the money right there. all the replies are only more proof

bitch niggas can't cope
>>
>>26632541
>Feminism

>Not a destructive force that has destroyed the family, kept birth-rates at an all time low, and was a part in destroying Western society

also

I MEAN COME ON ITS 2016
>>
>>26632450
>Jeb can't act that way because he didn't start by acting that way
So basically men can become alpha only in completely new situations?
>Dominant
I really doubt that men can learn how to be dominant. You can have latent dominance but if you dont show dominant signs from young age it becomes practically impossible to become one.
>>
If you want masculinity then you will have to bring back rape and murder as an option for men.
>>
>>26632575
it was staged, the only way the liberals will vote or a white male at this point is if he visibly allows himself to get cucked, the United States is a cucknocracy
>>
>>26632696
most women orgasm during rape so obviously they enjoy it
>>
>>26631115
congratulations on calling this whole board out. I haven't seen one good retort
>>
>>26632575

If Bernie wants black voters, like Obama got, he had to let them speak. Yeah, it makes him look like a cuck to Republicans, but Republicans would never vote for Bernie anyway.

Democrats have a reputation of being weaker than Republicans. Democrats are more interested in facts, Republicans are more interested in strength. You could say that Democrats are the nerds, and Republicans are the jocks.

Bernie is anti Wall Street, and a lot of Americans are still fucking mad about the government bailing out Wall Street in 2008.

Bernie is also the DUDE WEED LMAO candidate.

Bernie is also popular among college students with massive student debt.

Bernie's problem is that he looks like a weak old man beta cuck. Bernie cannot project dominance like Trump can. That's bad for Bernie. Trump can easily bully Bernie. And if Trump is ever losing an argument, he can just say "Oh yeah? Well I'm a billionare!"

Bernie is also the only male choice for liberals who don't want to vote for a woman who has already slept in the White House and whose husband got a blowjob in the Oval Office.

But Bernie would still lose to Trump because Bernie has no game. Trump has been a media celebrity for years, and he knows perfectly how to play the media like a fiddle. Trump also learned how to roast people after having a Comedy Central Roast.

Trump's whole thing is PUA and roasting. And the retarded public and /pol/ eats that shit up.
>>
>>26632696
>>26632634
After watching this video, you cant deny that rape and force is probably needed to keep women loyal to western men.

Women hate rapists not necessarily because they rape, but because they don't take responsibility and only rape for sexual gratification.

What would happen if a man wanted to have a family and used rape to achieve this end?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
>>
>>26632809

So bailing out retarded french art history students and acting like a cuck for welfare blacks = smart?
>>
>>26632402
>How about as a first step you simply focus that energy into something, anything other than being a salty,

Like posting walls of text about self-improvement on 4chan? Sorry senpai but we both know who's the sperg here.
>>
>>26632809
Trump is the representation of what Bernie opposes but since he is a Jewish coward, he doesn't wish to clash with him directly but instead take his power away indirectly using the government with his "plans".
>>
>>26631137
have you seen my cock recently?

fucking newfag
>>
>>26632679
>So basically men can become alpha only in completely new situations?

It's the PUA term called "congruence." Women want a man's behavior to be consistent, anything else looks like an act, like he's faking it, like he's a phoney.

Jeb Bush has been a politican for years. He can't suddenly copy Trump and spout politically incorrect things every minute. If Trump wasn't in the race, maybe Jeb would look the most alpha, I have no idea, but people remember weak behavior, beta behavior, submissive behavior. It's like "Oh yeah? Remember the time you were a giant pussy?"

Trump started out acting alpha and he's stayed consistent and doesn't apologize for his behavior (which is a sign of weakness).

On a related note, the "sex educator" Laci Green said when a guy has been friendzoned, the only way in her opinion that he can get out of the friendzone is if breaks off all contact for months, and basically makes another first impression. Women label men as weak betas and remember. That's why it's a disaster if she tells all her friends some guy is a spineless pussy.

>I really doubt that men can learn how to be dominant. You can have latent dominance but if you dont show dominant signs from young age it becomes practically impossible to become one.

That's what PUA is. Teaching beta men how to act dominant. Basically, making men unlearn everything that feminism brainwashed into them. Unsocializing men. Reintroducing alpha behavior that they never learned growing up, because they were taught that civilized people don't act that way (rude, bullies, loud, forcing people, stealing girlfriends, etc).
>>
>>26632696

Those have always been an option.

But most people are law-abiding citizens.

The fucking tragedy is that women don't want that. They want the outlaw.

Women want Jesse James, not the coward Robert Ford.
>>
>>26632713
>the United States is a cucknocracy

my sides
>>
>>26632872

I'm sure the billionaires won't starve to death.

I also don't think Bernie has advocated forgiving all student debt.
>>
>>26632959

Bernie wants to tax billionaries. Trump is a billionaire.

But the people who defend billionaires are even bigger cucks than Bernie.

Do you honestly think that the 536 billionaires in America give a fuck about you?

Then why are you sucking their cocks?
>>
>>26632819
Good video. If women just accepted they have contributed little to nothing to any civilization, our society would be a lot healthier. Women can't run a government.
>>
>>26633303

But I thought who run the world girls?
>>
communism is the answer

if bernie wins communism will prevail mark my words

the bourgeoisie will have no place to run, the usa was their last home

we're coming bucko
>>
>>26633464
>communism is the answer
How is communism the answer to this? You do realise soviet communism was not actual communism but was run by a homicidal dictator who despise humankind? If communism was applied in its purest form it would make things even worse.
>>
This upcoming paragraph is not a common situation but this has always bothered me:

Honestly, fuck anyone who thinks two working adults shouldn't split housework and cooking as cleanly as possible. It makes sense if one person has a time-consuming hobby but if one person is coming home and jumping right back into work while the other is watching television then fuck that. The happiest couples I've ever known do things together. Even washing dishes is fun when you're doing it together. Otherwise one is fostering resentment and the other guilt and/or entitlement and those effects don't stack in a way that is beneficial to anybody.
>>
>>26633494
i do

it was a failed socialist experiment and a disgrace to the left
>>
>>26633494
You realize he didn't once mention soviet communism right? Dumbass.
>>
>>26633538
He didn't but most people associate communism with soviet communism.
>>
>>26633513

Women don't actually want equality, that's a ruse.

Men Who Do More Housework Have Less Sex
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/men-who-do-housework-have-less-sex/

but then again

Men who help with housework 'have more and better sex'
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11972672/Men-who-help-with-housework-have-more-and-better-sex.html
>>
>>26631115
>Have you stopped to consider that maybe the refugees are stealing all your women because you are an effiminate little bitch with zero survivability?

OLOLOLOLO

>implying the fucking problem is for the individual to solve and not the fucking politicians shoveling europe's grave as we speak.

good one, though. call me once they flushed out all the dumb niggers so europe can breathe again. damage is already done, OP. those with political power are in charge of that shitty situation, and even then only as a collective. if you don't hold that sort of power, you can change very little.
blame Merkel, for beginners. after all she is a nation-wrecker, just like a stupid cunts on earth.
>>
>>26632713
>the United States is a cucknocracy
Top fucking kek
>>
>>26631141
You're not a man and dont deserve to be one
>>
>>26633634
The females are only in power because of a lack of strong men to prevent them from attaining power to begin with. Technically it's not your fault but I am still corrent. Masculinity is essential. Masculine men would have prevented this from happening like they did for so many years. You are only making things worse by being weak little beta bitches.
>>
>>26631115

>women literally just exist and get male attention regardless of if they're feminine or not
>guys HAVE to be masculine
>>
>>26633636

don't you mean top kucking fek? :^)
>>
>>26633689
>cats only exist to eat and sleep all day
>humans HAVE to work support themselves
>>
>>26631115
I'm masculine af shut the fuck op
>>
File: image.png (180 KB, 1124x615) Image search: [Google]
image.png
180 KB, 1124x615
>>26633713

Why do you think women like cats so much?
>>
>>26633664
>The females are only in power because of a lack of strong men to prevent them from attaining power to begin with.

yeah, pretty much. I don't disagree but I have no gf to protect though and I don't care much about them because they never care about me. so I care very little if they get raped to hell and back.

>Technically it's not your fault

that's right, it isn't. no individual is to blame, let alone /r9k/ out of all places.

>Masculinity is essential. Masculine men would have prevented this from happening like they did for so many years

well, that was almost a century ago. also, I don't know which people you're actually addressing. this is merely you trying to enforce an ideal that's not present in reality right now. once western society started to sell itself out to hyperfeminism, leftism, liberalism and all that ill conceived dogshit, the degeneracy was unstoppable.

>You are only making things worse by being weak little beta bitches.

everybody can only live their lives in a comfort zone bubble. breach all of that and you risk getting locked up. starting a revolution isn't easy. the grand happening and change for the better will only happen if there is a civil war. which will happen sooner or later anyway if they continue to band incompatible cultures together in one place.
>>
>>26633763
/pol/ only wants to protect women because they wanna keep white people alive for more generations to come. they are not blindly thinking women are all that great like dumb ass leftist white knights. they know they are fucking stupid but once we regulate their sexuality heavily again, it would get better.
>>
>>26631115

You are right except in one point, women prefer macho man, but not from her culture. Being from other place is the excuse for being macho
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.