[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we agree that Negroid race is the most inferior race? Without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
Can we agree that Negroid race is the most inferior race?

Without "muh dick" memes. 90% of blacks if not more live in extreme poverty and fuck ugly black women and get aids.

It is amazing how not a single african country is doing well. Even the ex european colonies are completely ruined. Blacks managed to completely destroy most of the infrastructure that was left behind by whites.
>>
>>26631113

But we're constantly fucking your women tossing you into the shed to jerk off to the thought of it, cucked white boy.
>>
>>26631143

>Muh dick memes
No most of you live in poverty and most of you are too ugly to be desired by average white women. The average black guy hooks up with a fat single mom and gives her the second bastard child.

Also cheap sex is not worth as much as being born with lower IQ and living in poverty your whole life.
>>
>>26631113
do you realise the guy in your pic is a black actor born and raised in africa who probably made more money with that movie than you made in the last decade

do you further realise youre fishing for attention and approval on a small board of a useless website dedicated to memes and adult male virgin self help threads
>>
>>26631113

Blacks should either be left alone in Africa or genetically redeemed. They are going to take western civilization along with Muslims. After they are done, they will work on frustrating and undermining Asians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
>>
>>26631113
>It is amazing how not a single african country is doing well.
Americuck education
>>
>>26631113
I think that arabic people are the worst
>>
File: 1452325984213.jpg (275 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1452325984213.jpg
275 KB, 1000x1000
>thread with all the race arguing dies
>starts up a new race bait thread within 20 minutes
>>
>>26631647
He made shit in that movie. He had to borrow a suit for the oscars.
Get your fucking facts straight son.
>>
File: World-Bank-GDP-Per-Capita-Map.png (76 KB, 1882x1366) Image search: [Google]
World-Bank-GDP-Per-Capita-Map.png
76 KB, 1882x1366
>>26631808

Objective facts. Infrastructure left over from colonialism is crumbling. Soon it will back to the bushes or a Chinese slave colony.
>>
>>26631808
I bet you think the north african countries are run by africans rather than controlled by arabs.
>>
>>26631647
You do realize that guy is now poor and will never get another role?

No, because you're a fucking retard.
>>
MUH DICK
MUH DICK MOTHFKR
>>
Sub-Saharan Africans don't have the collective fucking brain cells to create a 'civilisation' better than huts made out of shit and bits of tree while fucking babies and giving each other AIDS for entertainment. You can't even pull the oppression card in Africa because literally al of the decent infrastructure was created by European settlers, without which they'd be living in even worse conditions, even though they don't seem to care.

I love seeing the 'We wuz kangz' shit and American niggers talking about going back to their roots, because that's where they fucking belong. Shitting in holes, catching cholera and generally making a mess of everything.
>>
>>26631113
Got nothing better to do than be ignorant and hate?

Try reading a book, you small dicked, coward. That's most of the white supremacists in a nutshell. Afraid of a scary changing world, looking for a scapegoat, and too ignorant to have a strong sense of self, they latch onto "strong" leaders and bigotry.

>2016
>sub standard IQ
>white
>mad jelly

Stay mad white boi

P.s. I'm white ;)
>>
>>26632015
Mad white boi reporting. Have you tried finishing community college before shitposting?
>>
>>26632015
My Nigerian friend told me that a lot of Africans dislike African-americans. They think that they are entitled and ungrateful
Even when some of them do return to Africa, they just build big houses and hire security. They completely segregate themselves from the rest of the people.
>>
>>26632304
>MUH DIK
Honorary nigger right here
>>
File: vjk.jpg (24 KB, 925x97) Image search: [Google]
vjk.jpg
24 KB, 925x97
>>26631808
>>26631896
The biggest problem most are facing are repressive regimes that are curtailing voting rights and that have extremely wide inequality measures. These are circumstances that are definitely not familiar to Americans.
>>
File: charmander.png (102 KB, 1951x2225) Image search: [Google]
charmander.png
102 KB, 1951x2225
I don't get it. Like white people created just about everything that is destroying the planet but at least we have shitty anime image boards, amirite?
>>
>>26632510
>Like white people created just about everything
Yes, yes we did
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.