[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tfw Indian >Ugly as fuck >Second smallest dick size on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 275x184) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 275x184
Tfw Indian
>Ugly as fuck
>Second smallest dick size on average
>Smell like shit
>Useless at everything
.Skinny anorexic looking piece of shit
>Only good at math and fixing computers
>Destined for a life of wagecuckery at Dell tech support for 14 hours a day
Who else /brownvirginforever/ here?
>>
>>26630974
>fixing computers
I heard that back in the day you could earn you way in bed with girl by fixing her pc or installing windows, or whatever
>>
I doubt you're not trolling, simply by the fact that I doubt Indians perceive their own odor as bad smell.
>>
File: except for my moms.png (210 KB, 600x857) Image search: [Google]
except for my moms.png
210 KB, 600x857
I'm mexican and I know that feel, although im fat.
>>
do you take your poo to the loo?
>>
Bitches love when I install some fucking adobe readers on their computers.

First you install the software, then you install the hardware.
>>
File: 1453343178334.jpg (310 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1453343178334.jpg
310 KB, 1280x720
>>26631111
GET BON BON
>>
>>26631541
>First you install the software, then you install the hardware.

JEJ
>>
>>26630974
Bad feels
But seriously why do you people smell like shit? I sometimes had to sit next to female raj on the bus and felt nauseated because of the incredible amount of different perfumes this bitch had. Suppose it was to cover the shit right?
>>
>>26631111
Fucking checked.

Sweet quads breh.
>>
>>26631710
Not Indian, but I'm thinking it's all the fucking curry man.
>>
>>26631710
This
>>26631885

I've walked through cheap apartment complexes that have been full of Indian overseas students, and even the hallways reek of curry and whatever other garbage they put in their cooking. You literally can't get away from the smell in those places.
>>
>>26630974
is it true that there are haunted toilets in india?
>>
>>26630974
Don't you have arranged marriages?
>>
>>26631710
they eat so much curry that the shit is permeating through their skin 24/7
>>
>>26631991
yes

they teach their children to be afraid of toilet witches (boo in the loo) as well, and literally baptize them in cowshit
>>
>>26630974
Half indian here.

The smell isn't coming from your blood dude. It's the fucking curry. That shit will stick to the walls of your house, your skin, your hair, and your clothes. Don't cook it more than once a week and wash everything on your body after.
>>
>>26630974
hey, at least you're not black
>>
>>26632177
>(boo in the loo)
fucking kek
>>
>half indian
>that side has been in the US for like 60 years, not very indian
>look 100% Indian so people think I am

I hate this. They always say biracial people can choose which race they identify with. Not at all true, it's decided for you by other people.

Barrack Obama was raised entirely by his white family, why the fuck would be identify as black? Because he had to. He just accepted his worse race and dealt with it. I should, but I don't want to.
>>
>>26632554
Obama identified as black so all the niggers and SJWs would vote for him.
>>
File: 435342534253453.jpg (28 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
435342534253453.jpg
28 KB, 633x758
> Tfw manlet, Indian, ugly, acne, Jew nose, skinny, weak, and socially inept
JUST
>>
>>26632554
>why the fuck would be identify as black

because he is black, you dumbshit. if we really reach a point where niggers are calling themselves white people and vice versa i think im gonna be murdering a lot of people lmao
>>
>>26631710
I really don't know. Seriously, I was with Irish spring and but deodorant every day. Apparently I still smell like an anal dildo.
>>
>>26632136
I swear to god I have curry like once a week at most. I still smell like shit
>>
File: 1454375403039.jpg (36 KB, 400x321) Image search: [Google]
1454375403039.jpg
36 KB, 400x321
>>26630974
>>26632708
>tfw caribbean and part indian, everything both of you listed except acne
>cant even be smart wagecuck because of plethora of mental illness
>>
>>26633053
Fuck man
Do you think it is possible for us to ever make it?
>>
>>26632716

Nope. Obama is half African and half white. If you assume only Africans can be black, Obama is HALF black and HALF white.

So why is he automatically seen as black? Because you, like all Americans, believe in the one-drop rule. Obama is not black, and nor is he white. He is half of each. He was forced to choose one side because of how people like you see the world.
>>
>>26630974
Why don't you just rape a bitch, you brown people are pretty good at that
>>
>>26630974
I hate you Pajeet

I'm studying for a CS degree and every pajeet asks me for help

Fuck em. Not letting street shitters leech off my work

Also everyone hates your smell, your accents, knows you have tiny cocks and shit in the streets
>>
>>26633397
If you want my honest answer
I have given up on my original arbitrary idea of "making it", because in reality we only define "making it" by the comparisons of others. This is how I see it, the world is pretty fucked in the very near future and we are probably the last generation that will get to thrive off of what life has to offer and we don't even get to experience that due to our degenerate circumstances. I just don't care anymore. I've tried all the slef improvement "just lift brah" memes and it only works if you have the initial framework there already which you can work off of. If not, nothing positive will come out of it except becoming physically healthier, other than that you may feel like a complete failure for not living up to the standards every other self improved bro has achieved. I don't even know what I want out of life, it just seems like a constant desire to not live as I do now. maybe if i could just go AWOL and move to another country I could make something of myself, away from everything since there is nothing of value for me where I live anyway. It would be better to just experience something completely independent like that and try and survive. Anyway I think I'm rambling.

I don't see any real hope for the future but fuck, that doesn't mean the future isn't completely unpredictable. I just want to live on my own terms, not defining myself or regarding myself towards anything else. A complete separation from society and anything it has ever represented or valued. That sense of freedom I believe may allow some form of happiness.

but still no gf
>>
File: 1455155235247.jpg (158 KB, 872x600) Image search: [Google]
1455155235247.jpg
158 KB, 872x600
>tfw outlier Indian
>tfw 6ft
>tfw lighskinned even though South Indian
>somehow have grey eyes
>somehow have decent shoulders
>decent face, girls used to say I was exotically hot in highschool
>don't smell like shit
>7inch dick
>BUT have OCD, ANXIETY, DEPRESSION, FUCKING PLETHORA OF MENTAL ILLNESSES
should i just end it all now lads. girls think im great till i open my mouth. ignore the circle in the pic, i don't have the unmodified one
>>
>>26633617
I don't hate them at all
>>
>>26634890
you've got a great foundation there anon, and those are the things you can't change so you're quite lucky there. I think with the right therapy and help you could make it mentally too

Are you receiving help of any sort? Shit really works
>>
>>26631111
witnessed
original comment niggers
>>
>>26634427
Fuck man. I feel you. I think I might have a sliver of hope because I went from an ugly skinny faggot who dressed like shit to a less ugly, less skinny faggot who dresses well, and I went from not being able to look a female in the eye to talking to them regularly.
>>
>>26633473
>So why is he automatically seen as black?

because he is dark skinned, hes a nigger as long as he has nigger blood in him
>>
>Indian
>no gf
literally impossible, can you seriously not get your parents to arrange a marriage for you?
>>
>>26635926
t. pajeet

oriiginal
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.