[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is an average man supposed to NOT be jealous of women and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1450845653722.png (264 KB, 570x683) Image search: [Google]
1450845653722.png
264 KB, 570x683
How is an average man supposed to NOT be jealous of women and their amazing lives?

Seriously it's hard not to be a little salty.

When I'm sitting at home smoking weed and playing videogames on a friday night, I do so with the knowledge that women are having the fucking lives out there purely because of their vaginas.

Young 20s girls live lives that I would fucking kill to spend just a month in. They're invited to all the coolest parties, are immediately beset by a bunch of dudes just by existing, get free drinks, are invited out to smoke, can either just dance with her girlfriends or hook up with a dude. She can just do that all without paying or anything. For me to pull something like that off I would have to be either royalty, a major celebrity or the son of a fucking billionaire, and that's just the life AVERAGE women live. Even if she doesn't want to go out and party she can just tinder game it and have like 50+ different options for a lunch date within a couple of days. When she enters the workforce, not as much is expected out of her (never hear feminists complain about this though), and it'll be alright if she wants to work some mediocre hr position because guys don't expect women to be zealously devoted workaholics.

I don't hate women. I'm simply very jealous of them. I look at them like some starving french peasant would look at Marie Antoinette. Maybe there's some bitterness there, but it comes from a genuine place. Women are a bourgeois leisure class, living like literal goddesses due to the tireless work of my own gender, and refuse to accept this privilege. How am I supposed to not be bitter and defeatist and jealous?
>>
File: 1443540562309.png (98 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1443540562309.png
98 KB, 600x500
>i post long, angry posts about being angry at women

hey man, do you need me to bring you to the hospital? i have my keys in my hand and im ready to do if you are
>>
>>26630680
I know what you mean. It's only accelerating thanks to feminism too. It's insane, women have every single stacked up to favor them in modern society. Notice how feminists will never advocate getting women into laborious jobs or physical work.

Being a woman is life on easy mode. Cheat mode in some countries. Fuck knows how bad it will be in 10 years time.
>>
>>26630680
Why are you so jealous of women? you are already a whiny bitch.
>>
Become a qt trap?
>>
You know, the thing is, we have this massive urgen to have sex with women, literally all the time.
That's the only problem here. Imagine we wouldn't have this urge. Nobody would give a fuck about women. It wouldn't even be the way it is right now.
Fuck evolution man. I wish I could get rid of this shitty instinct.

>inb4 jerk off
Partly yes. It works for a short duration, but after all, we really want a real pussy to fuck. And no one can deny it. Unless they are gay.
>>
where did you get this idea from?
>>
>>26630680
>When I'm sitting at home smoking weed and playing videogames on a friday night

FREAKING LOSER! Get a good job, make some money, and then maybe you could do fun things and attract women.

STOP WHINING!
>>
>>26630680

Just become a cute tranny already OP.
>>
>tfw everyone thinks you should have the perfect life
>tfw you have no life or no friends whatsoever.

inb4 "stop being fat"
HAHAHAHA
>>
>>26630680
> people have it better than me and the world is unfair and makes no sense, please read my blog post
boring
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.