[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
This is me and my girflriend. Why don't you all get out of this fucking website and go get a girl you fucking faggots.

Suck my nose, because my dick is already busy.
>>
Just as in nature women don't tend to go for the sickly or weak. Many here are mentally ill. Most of the time it's not our fault. Not everyone has the chance to be with a mate, whether we want to or not.
>>
Post her face/body!
>>
>>26630661
Famalam I'm into that. I'll eat the hairy boogers out of your nostrils and stick my tongue down there so far I'll tickle your tonsils desu.
>>
>>26630912
Keep talking anon you just made me diamonds
>>
>>26630978
That gay wad better keep me away from his ears or I'm gonna float my love muscle down his canals and go Keith moon on his eardrums.

Then smear the wax on my lips and make sweet shiny love to his shoes.
>>
>>26630874
Here it is fella
>>
>>26631046
I literally came
>>
>>26631125
She's pretty cute. You look underage though.
>>
see you back when she does something shitty to you and you guys break up 2 months to a year from now. Enjoy it while it lasts little buddy. I wish nothing bad on you.
>>
>>26630738

/thread right here
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.