[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw my normie roommates started a party >tfw i locked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1455510390141.png (54 KB, 323x289) Image search: [Google]
1455510390141.png
54 KB, 323x289
>tfw my normie roommates started a party
>tfw i locked my door and started hiding from the normies
>tfw i can't call the police and end this shitty party due to the lack of a phone in my room
>tfw they are really fucking loud
>tfw the seeds of hunger has been planted
FUCK OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFF
>>
Just start playing anime music really loud anon.
>>
>>26630653
If I do that the normies will mock me endlessly every time I leave my room to grab some food and drink.
>>
>>26630681
I don't think you've anything of worth to lose here since you aren't joining the party with your normie roommates. They probably mock you behind your back anyway so ruin their day.
>>
File: 1455859949728.png (14 KB, 635x773) Image search: [Google]
1455859949728.png
14 KB, 635x773
>>26630681
I'm so hungry...
>>
>>26630924
But the problem is that it will happen every day.
>>
>>26630616
They're reaching out to you. Trying to get you out of your room. They'll only do this a few times, take advantage of it or don't. They're trying to set you up because they know you're sad. Go make a sandwich and don't come back
>>
>>26630955

>thinking the party was made with the idea of helping this faggot OP.

Kill yourself you stupid cuck.
>>
>>26630955
They know that I hate this shit.
They know that I am socially retarded.
But they did it anyways.
I wish that I could just sleep it out but the hunger pangs keep me awake.
>>
Join them, what the hell? drink a bit and that will help. Locking your door and staying in your room will make you seem like a complete autist.
>>
>>26631008
Thats what you fucking get you fat fuck
>>
File: Cozy room.jpg (132 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Cozy room.jpg
132 KB, 1920x1080
>>26630950
Well if you don't want to ruin their day or join the party, why don't you just dress up and leave the house for a while? Go get a sandwich and sit on a parkbench, listen to some music for an hour or 2, then comeback.
Or don't and just browse this imageboard for as long as possible, making threads to asking anons for help and not take their response in any meaningful way.
>>
>>26630616
I feel it. I feel it...
>>
>>26630616
Call the police for noise disturbance at night. Fucking normie selfish fucks.
>>
>>26630616
Join the party you fucking faggot.

Literally, who stays in locked in their room for a party lmao
>>
>>26631319
>I'm a social reject everyone hates.
>Better call the police and ruin everyone else's fun XD
>>
>>26631391
You normie fuck stop blasting your shit music. The neighborhood hates you, you smug vapid cunt.
>>
>>26631438
Go masturbate to My Little Ponies, basement-dweller.
>>
go out there and invite a girl back to your room
in fact, invite a lot of girls until one of them says yes
>>
I don't get it why do normie trash come here?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.