[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /doesn't fucking care anymore/ here? Ever since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 31561616994984.jpg (414 KB, 600x822) Image search: [Google]
31561616994984.jpg
414 KB, 600x822
Who else /doesn't fucking care anymore/ here?
Ever since I'm like 24 I completely lost my anxiety and respect for anyone and I just don't care anymore. In fact, any time I go outside and I have to talk to people I just talk in movie quotes just for fun.
>be at bar yesterday
>alone
>just want to drink and forget I exist
>it's also a bar where they serve food
>about to finish my second glass of gin
>waitress walks up to me while I look at my glass
>"Do you want anything to eat to that, sir? Or are you waiting for so-"
>I turn to her and look her in the eyes
>"How about this.. shut your mouth. Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and I'll shut it for you."
>moment of silence
>she walks away
>no waiter is coming to me anymore
>finish my glass of gin
>leave money on the counter and leave
>>
>>26630557
>"How about this.. shut your mouth. Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and I'll shut it for you
You only imagined saying that.
>>
>>26630557
I'm surprised you didn't say pssshhhh nothing personal kid on your way out
>>
>>26630557
Maybe you are alone because you sperg out like an autistic child
>>
>>26630702
You seem upset, friend
>>
File: 1454724347842.jpg (35 KB, 615x630) Image search: [Google]
1454724347842.jpg
35 KB, 615x630
>>26630608
>nothing personal

Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>26630557
>Who else /severe autism/ here?
>>
File: Damn_It__Ryan.gif (2 MB, 190x190) Image search: [Google]
Damn_It__Ryan.gif
2 MB, 190x190
>>26630557

>mfw no-one gets the joke
>>
>>26630557
Looks like you hit the bottom with apathy mate
>>
File: leave_this_place.jpg (1 MB, 2196x1728) Image search: [Google]
leave_this_place.jpg
1 MB, 2196x1728
>>26630557
>going to a bar

RREEEEEEE BE GONE VILE NORMIE
>>
>>26630557
She was just doing her job you dumb faggot. It's servers responsibility to ask customers if they need anything else. If you don't want anyone to talk to you next time just stay at home.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.