[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Write a letter who may or may not read it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: letter.jpg (48 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
letter.jpg
48 KB, 1200x800
ITT: Write a letter who may or may not read it.
>>
>>26630318
>Write a letter who may or may not read it.
I think you a few words there mate
>>
>>26630327
fuck, I just realised as well. I'm sorry, I hope this doesn't mess up the thread.
>>
>>26630318

Dear op

I forgive your mistake

Anon
>>
>>26630318

I'm going to electrocute myself into enough memory loss that we can start over. I've worked it out so I'll be receiving a little more voltage than your average ECT treatment. Part of me hopes it misfires and I die.
>>
>>26630798
how are you planning to do that?
>>
>>26630798

Wew lad, what's the story here
>>
Dear C:
I know I met you a week ago, but I'm really falling for you. Your innocent and naive world view is beautiful to someone as cynic and bitter as I am. You trust me way too much even though we just met. And now you start ignoring me and pull away. You just don't get to come into my life and then just leave without a word. Please don't leave.
>>
Dear me,
You fucked it all up... maybe
I can't tell anymore
I don't know what's up or down
What's smart and what's stupid
What's wrong what's right
Etc etc etc anymore
Everything seems like a HUGE BLUR
I'm feeling antsy, though
There's nothing more for me here
Love,
Me

Dear mom,
I'm sorry if I end up an heroing this weekend. I've been thinking very seriously about it lately. It's not my emotions this time, I'm the least depressed I've been in ages. It's just something I wanna do.

I can't take another however many years it will take for you to die. You've done a lot for me, waay more than anyone usually would for anyone else, and that's the only reason why I'm hesitating. If you were an average josephine I'd have done it already. The whole situation sucks. But at the end of the day we all have to let go. Sorry. This might be pointless to write, though, because I'm still on the fence. But I'm running out of stamina, and, moreso than that, I'm not even sure what my stamina is being tested -for-. It seems pretty silly.

Anyway I love you and hope things turn out okay no matter what happens with me
Love,
Me
>>
Dear r,

I don't know why our friendship is over besides the fact that I am schizoaffective. I miss the vodka talks.

Dear j,

I guess Lindsay told you we made out and I wanted to go further. I was a virgin and 24, pretty desperate besides delusional and manic at the time. You were my best friend, and I guess I understand why you won't talk to me.

Dear m,

I know we don't know each other but I am sorry I turned schizoaffective just when I met you and had delusions.

Dear d and k,

I am sorry about k's marriage falling apart. I wish you two would find religion in the Catholic church.
>>
K,
Please see how worthy you are and how wonderful you are. You need to see that you're more than the filth that the world has painted you to be.

T,
I've barely known you for a week and it feels weird already not talking.
>>
>>26630318

i love you mummy xxx
>>
dear e,
i can't even remember the last time i was mad. i never get mad, i just get upset with myself and despondent.
i opened up to you made it seem like you were dying for someone to talk to and relate with.
why would you tell them? what part of you thought that would be okay?
from the bottom of my heart, a genuine "fuck you."
i'll never be able to get this off my mind
you'll be in my note
-j
>>
Sup I
You didn't kill yourself when you had the chance but I know you still have your plan written down somewhere.
Don't feel obligated to do anything. Kill yourself or don't, I'm sure they'll understand.
>>
>>26632229
>he thinks he was deluded when he saw the truth for the first time
Naw, calling yourself schizoaffective all the time is the delusion

But I guess it's already too late for you...
Fell to one of the first barriers. Better luck next time. Might as well say RIP now.
>>
Dear mom

Why ain't there no more food

Your son
>>
>>26631936
>>26632070
>>26632229
>>26632340
>>26632592
>>26632689

Dear Anon,

Why can't you be less of a faggot?

Sincerely,

Everyone you've ever met
>>
Dear W,

Ever since I first met you I was immediately head over heels in love. I couldn't think about anything but you for days, even weeks at a time. I would lay in bed wondering how I managed to keep moving on through life without you. You are so close, yet so far, and it pains me to say I think I won't ever have the confidence to even tell you how I feel. The emptiness I feel inside has been made so much more apparent by the extreme need I feel for you. I love you, even if I can't express it, and I won't forget you, not even until the day I die, however it may be in a useless war or in a hospital, alone, the same way I will likely live out the rest of my life.
-M
>>
Dear Father

With all respect, I must inform you that yes, this is a scam, no matter how many times you try to reassure yourself it is not. You may be a smart man and a role model for many, me included, but when it comes to spending your money, I expected better from you. I expected you to invest it wisely. Instead, when you get a call from someone in a scheme like this, you only ask if it's a scheme, and take that person's answer as the absolute truth. You are still a big role model for me, as you have done and taught me great things, but I would be lying if I didn't write that I'm somewhat dissapointed in you. Thank god that you didn't quit your job for this bullshit, but it is still an embarrasment that you wasted 1.6k on a ponzi scheme

- Your son
>>
>>26633151
What's bugging you anon?
Maybe writing a letter would help you too
>>
File: 1453688091444.png (1 MB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
1453688091444.png
1 MB, 1136x640
Dear R,

You're not the one for me. I know that and you know that but in a period of 24 hours I already miss you with all of my heart and apparently you feel the same. It's not gonna work but we're getting together in a doomed relationship anyways. I'm willing to make some compromises but I'm worried you won't be.

Dear C,

You are growing closer to me fast and thank you for the bag of Cheetos. I like you.

Love, B
>>
>>26633761
how old is your dad?
my dad did something sort of like this and ended up losing $2k and he felt so bad about it. he was almost 70 at the time and dementia was setting in, so i couldn't really feel mad at him.
>>
Listen M, since you disappeared last September I've had a whole rainbow of thoughts, at first I felt you would come back and as time went on, people said you weren't coming back, I know I said you were dead to me BUT I had lost all hope, Its my first time in my life that a girl likes me and I don't know how to react, when you asked me 2 months ago I felt like we were set, but after what happened I knew I had to remain loyal, so tomorrow when I message you please msg back
>>
>>26630318
Dear life.

Fuck it I'm bored.
>>
Dear Walder

Invite the northmen over, marry Roslin to Edmure. Then slay all of the wolves because Robb broke the betrothal, and Riverrun shall be yours.

Kind regards,

Tywin Lannister
Hand of the King
Lord of Casterly Rock
Warden of the West
>>
Hey, [name]. I'm not entirely sure if this is your email address but it doesn't really matter either way. I just want to say that I'm sorry for the way I just disappeared without a word. It would have been funny to formally declare that I was just going to cut all ties with my friends but it would have been better if I did. I hope you enjoyed the [place I was invited to go] and I apologize for making it out to seem as if I would go. Generally I'm sorry because I feel like I wasn't a good friend. I don't think I have been to most of them but I've also never really regretted it until recently. This admittedly feels kind of melodramatic but I like to think I'm trying to becoming less of a touchy, uptight asshole. I'm also just trying to express something sincerely, without irony or disengenousness, because I don't think I have in ten years and I have always avoided this kind of honesty. So that's it, whether you get this or not, reply or not, it's fine. If you do, tell me about what your plans are now that you have (almost have?) escaped from [place of meeting].

ps I hope this doesn't seem like self pitying crap, also don't share this or I'll kill myself (:
>>
Dear D,

After the many years of understanding how your work and function based purely on indirect observation, I have come to the conclusion that you are useless. You've lied to me my whole life about everything you have ever done and have tried to put up a false persona so that I won't recognize what you really are. I now know you. You are an egomaniac that doesn't see things through and are too much if a bigot to understand perspectives or opinions. You're too much of a hot head to see what's in front of you and your emotions control every action and word out of your mouth.

I will never be like you. I am not like you. I see everything logically and calmly. I don't argue unless I forcibly see ignorance and I do it passively. You can't handle money, love, and family relationships without thinking it through. Did you think that I was ignorant to you the whole time we've known each other? You are not my role model, I don't and won't aspire to be you. You never acted like model for me. I never learned how to play footaball, soccer, or any sport from you. You never reached for me during my childhood, just pretended to be part of my life. I learned everything from Matt and he is the role model I want to be. He's everything I ever I wanted from a role model to be like. You just lie to me and keep that facade on your face.

I hate myself, and I lust on every woman I see. That's all I am. I'm nothing. I'm not gonna be great. I'm not gonna make a lot of money and have family. I'm just another bum and another one of those rejects that no one cares about in society. I have accepted that. It's over. I hate the way I look and dress and talk. I accept this.

Thank you for at least trying.

Sincerely,
Your son
>>
Dear E

As we spend more and more time together I keep worrying. We usually get along fine, even have quite a bit of fun, but I find myself thinking if I really mean it every time I say I love you. Our sex life is almost non-existant, after all the times I tried to initiate things and you just said you werent in the mood youve basically trained me to not look at you sexually anymore. Some of the things you say about being dismissive of any serious commitment things or future plans, your constant procrastination on issues that affect us both and how with everything else in your lifeyou seem like when something goes wrong youd rather just throw it all away and start again rather than attempting to rectify or fix a situation, frankly scares me. Yet you're usually there for me when I need you, you do lovely things for me when I need cheering up and you're willing to put up with probably more stupid jokes/pranks and shit than most girls would from me, but I just cant shake the feeling that we might both just settling for good enough.

I love you, I think
A
>>
Dear D,

I want you to cum on my face and call me your slut.
>>
>>26635980
Ok then
-D
>>
>>26636024
When can we meet, and where?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.