[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I heard someone mention "black pill". What is that?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: unnamed.jpg (27 KB, 426x240) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
27 KB, 426x240
I heard someone mention "black pill".

What is that?
>>
File: 1420358936299.jpg (247 KB, 1069x643) Image search: [Google]
1420358936299.jpg
247 KB, 1069x643
>The black pill is the fatalistic version of the red pill and is more down to earth. Red pill means to know the truth. The black pill means to see the whole truth about the world.
>>
>>26629471
>Quote from Clarence Darrow.

"Nowhere in the universe is there evidence of charity, of kindness, of mercy toward beasts or amongst them, and still less consideration amongst men. Man is only a part of nature, and his conduct is not substantially different from that of all animal life. But for man himself there is little joy. Every child that is born upon the earth arrives through the agony of the mother. From childhood on, the life is full of pain and disappointment and sorrow. From beginning to end it is the prey of disease and misery; not a child is born that is not subject to disease. Parents, family, friends, and acquaintances, one after another die, and leave us bereft. The noble and the ignoble life meets the same fate. Nature knows nothing about right and wrong, good and evil, pleasure and pain; she simply acts. She creates a beautiful woman, and places a cancer on her cheek. She may create an idealist, and kill him with a germ. She creates a fine mind, and then burdens it with a deformed body. And she will create a fine body, apparently for no use whatever. She may destroy the most wonderful life when its work has just commenced. She may scatter tubercular germs broadcast throughout the world. She seemingly works with no method, plan or purpose. She knows no mercy nor goodness. Nothing is so cruel and abandoned as Nature. To call her tender or charitable is a travesty upon words and a stultification of intellect. No one can suggest these obvious facts without being told that he is not competent to judge Nature and the God behind Nature. If we must not judge God as evil, then we cannot judge God as good. In all the other affairs of life, man never hesitates to classify and judge, but when it comes to passing on life, and the responsibility of life, he is told that it must be good, although the opinion beggars reason and intelligence and is a denial of both."
>>
>>26629471
Ah...

So like autistic girlfriend monks?
>>
>>26629471
so basically it takes your insecurity and awkwardness with women and turns it into a fucking ARG anime story? please tell me there's a whole bunch of these somewhere??
>>
>>26629531
If you are awkward or insecure with women it's already over desu. There is a reason you are awkward and it's not your lack of social skills.
>>
What does that have to do with Ryan and Rie?
>>
Why even take the Black pill when you can have the Iron Pill?
>>
>>26629424
This pill meme needs to end.
>>
>>26630400
Idk I felt like posting it to prove myself worthy of knowing what black pill means by my elite internet knowledge.
>>
autistic roleplaying taken too seriously
>>
File: 07.jpg (399 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
399 KB, 900x1200
>>26629471
>pill dis
>pill dat
>muh pill
>pill pill pill
>>
Is that the guy who went to Japan and got everything and still moans about how his weeb dream wasn't as good as he thought it was?
>>
>>26631671
I love facesitting but can't stand seeing it wasted on ugly dudes

lesbian facesitting only, please. thanks
>>
>>26629424
just watch it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.