[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wow, are you fucking serious? Are you FUCKING serious??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Schumer-Huff-Post.jpg (186 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Schumer-Huff-Post.jpg
186 KB, 640x640
Wow, are you fucking serious? Are you FUCKING serious??
>>
>>26629256
what an empowered, self realized woman!
>>
>>26629256
This seems a bit tongue in cheek to me.
Or more like benis in vagoo :DDDD
>>
all that sex and alcohol will catch up to her one day
In a few years actually
Actually you can already see it happening
>>
this is obviously not a real quote you fucking retards
>>
>>26629256
Casual sex isn't good. Hell for some people it's like an addiction. Having sex with complete randoms gets old fast because of how meaningless and empty it is. Sex with someone you care deeply about is muuuuch more satisfying. I'd feel bad for her if I didn't know better
>>
>>26629256
i don't think you're getting the [VERY OBVIOUS] undertone of satire and self-deprecation in that quote. you might just be reading what you want to read because you hate women/yourself lol
>>
>>26629334
>Having sex with complete randoms gets old fast

Story of my late teenage years.
>Tfw thought I was living le ebin life because I had sex with girls I didn't care about here and there
>Tfw 8 years later I'm a friendless jobless loner
>>
>>26629567

this

i fell for the 'life will get better when you lose your virginity' meme
>>
>>26629567
I'm all of those things and yet I've never had sex, so that makes me the lowest of the low

Every time I see people brushing off having sex it makes me want to cry. It's fucking embarrassing, never told a single person I'm a virgin and I never will.
>>
>>26630105
No didn't you hear? He's such le robot xD sexual contact with a woman means nothing
>>
Do you think I can fuck her if i see her in person?
I'd tell her she disgusts me and i want to hate fuck her full of cum.
>>
>>26629256
what happened to the whole "stolen joke" thing?

there were videos circulating that should have wrekt her plane, but she went into silent mode.
>>
File: pepe51.jpg (21 KB, 352x352) Image search: [Google]
pepe51.jpg
21 KB, 352x352
I really hate the trend towards casual sex thats been going on for the last few decades now.

Its like, they're belittling the most intimate act possible between two people by treating it like a casual fling. Half the time women don't even remember the names of all their partners. How is that a thing in a healthy, functioning society?

Don't get me wrong, I want to have sex, but with a woman I'm actually engaged in a relationship with. Where it has value.

Self-destruction is being normalized and I'm the weird one for disliking it.
>>
>>26629567
fuck off normie shit faggot
>>
>>26630263
Well I'd be happy with just settling down with a wife, but I don't even have the social skills to do that.

Obviously being a virgin it's hardly my place to comment on casual sex.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.