[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw my college roommate is in a wheelchair and he asks me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1
File: 1443019495858.jpg (226 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1443019495858.jpg
226 KB, 1920x1080
>tfw my college roommate is in a wheelchair and he asks me to do awkward things
Would I be a douche to request a new room?
>>
What kinda awkward things?
You should be nice to him
>>
Just jerk him off every once and a while. It's not that weird of a request.
>>
take his wheel chair from him when he's sleeping and tell him he can't have it back until he sucks you off
>>
The short answer is, "no".
>>
>>26629160
Why should he be nice to him? Because his roommate got dealt a shit hand at life?
>>
>>26629144
If you're honest and upfront about it, no. Just tell him that it's a bit much for you, and if he's mature he'll understand. Shouldn't there be a disabled resources department or something on campus that can help him too?
>>
>>26629189
Because we should be nice to everyone and especially the less fortunate.
>>
>>26629237
So that's why people laugh at manlets and men with small dicks? Fuck you normies. If you're not gonna be nice to manlets, you might as well not be nice to cripples.
>>
>>26629160
Just tons of small little things like helping him get dressed because he has troubled putting his underwear on or helping him put on socks or helping him like apply creams and stuff. Plus various bathroom related things that I don't really want to recollect because I feel shame.
>>
>>26629144
A lot of disabled people can do shit themselves, assuming they aren't borderline vegetable. If it's just his legs, he should be able to lift himself out to shit or piss and bathe and whatever the fuck else he needs to do... unless he is obese and has messed up legs.
>>
>being mean to wheelchair bros
They're robots too you cunts.
>>
>>26629309
Well that sounds like he's asking for a bit too much. You aren't his maid and you have your own life, you are just room mates. A favor and helping hand here and there is acceptable and fine, but not tons of shit every day.

Aren't there campus aids or something he can ask for?
>>
>>26629309
He has bladder problems and there has been many accidents. I'm usually the one that has to clean up.
>>
>>26629391

>campus aids

Just shut the fuck up faggot.

OP, change fucking rooms ASAP before you get put onto wheelchair Randy's phone as his ICU. REQUEST THE CHANGE AND MENTION EVERYTHING FAGGOT. LEAVE.
>>
>>26629289
that's a bs mentality.
>people should be kind with me
>why should I be kind to others

you're a stacy
>>
>>26629407
Asking for a new room in this case wouldn't make you a douche at all, he's the one in the wrong here.
>>
>>26629467
More like
>people aren't kind to me because of things I can't change
>people are kind to other people because of things they can't change
I call bullshit.
>>
>>26629351
This. Wheelchair bot here. Respect fellow bots,
>>
>>26629480
It's not his fault he's disabled.
>>
>>26629496

Shut the fuck up Alex and take a shower.
>>
>>26629503
He should be trying to fix these things more on his own, OP shouldn't be the one cleaning up after him.
>>
>>26629503

No, but it isn't OP's job to provide these services for free.
>>
>>26629533
Cleaning is a lot harder when you can't walk.
>>
forcefeed him hormones and dresses to obtain a wheelie gf
>>
>>26629548

Listen you stupid faggot cuck, no one said it was hard for wheelchair Randy to do this shit. But it doesn't mean OP has to do it at all, he has his own ass to wipe without worrying if Randy decided to have fucking Mexican food for dinner. So suck this slightly above average cock you stupid retard.
>>
>>26629548

Then pay for an aid, or request one through some other entity such as the state.

Random people you hardly know should not be cleaning up after you all the time.
>>
>>26629548
Socializing is a lot harder when you have gnarly anxiety, guess what advice is given to us?
>>
Use him to get a wheelie gf
>>
>>26629391
I don't think there's dedicated aids for that at the school, that's something you have to personally get. For some reason they stick the disabled people with the non-disabled people and just kind of expect us to take the moral high ground. It's so awkward and uncomfortable though, I tried to be nice but it's too much for me.
>>
>>26629609
Well most people aren't cunts and wouldn't have a problem with helping a disabled person in need. Sticking disabled people together makes even less sense. Why should they have to be segregated anyway? Way to make them feel even more shitty.
>>
>>26629309
fuck that, you signed up to be someone's roommate not their unpaid caretaker. yeah it definitely sucks for him but there's no reason you should have to put up with it
>>
>>26629774

>most people aren't cunts

I don't see you helping old lady Gertrude to wipe her pussy off after pissing.
>>
>>26629774
They shouldn't be segregated but they should receive adequate care by people that aren't their room mates.

This is especially hilarious since you amerifats pay top dollar for university.
>>
>>26629774
i wouldnt have a problem helping him get dressed. the bathroom stuff and rubbing shit on him is way to much to do. the wheelchair guy knows this and is taking advantage like a nigger playing the racisum card
>>
ITT: Assholes.
>>
Just ask for BJs as payment for you helping him
>>
>>26630252
No ask for anal. He won't feel it anyways!
>>
>>26630252
>wanting a cripple bj
eww
>>
>>26630411
>implying those aren't the best sucks
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.