[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: lies women say >All you need is confidence! >You're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1454611470028.png (230 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1454611470028.png
230 KB, 640x360
ITT: lies women say
>All you need is confidence!
>You're a great guy anon. Someday you'll make someone very happy
>My new boyfriend is perfect. He's just like you!
>Anon, you're smart and cute. If you had some confidence, even I would date you
>I can't go out today. I'm free tomorrow
>I'm just not ready for a relationship right now
>>
>>26628961

>You can trust me.
>Nothing happened.
>I love you.
>>
ITT: lies OP says

>I'm a nice guy!
>I'd be perfect for any girl and treat her well!
>I take care of myself and my hygiene!
>I'm not fat!
>>
>>26629327
why so toastie roastie? my mommy says i'm nice
>>
File: 1455795451931.png (4 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
1455795451931.png
4 KB, 180x180
>>26628961
>All you need is confidence!
>You're a great guy anon. Someday you'll make someone very happy
>Anon, you're smart and cute. If you had some confidence, even I would date you
Already receiving any of these is a step up form me, kek.
When I think about my interactions with girls I only recall two incidents which both just were strangers calling me ugly to my face unprovoked
>>
>>26630388
>>Anon, you're smart and cute. If you had some confidence, even I would date you
Oh man, that phrase. Heard it thrice from random female classmates.
One of them even said to me: "sometimes I even want to sex you", but when I asked why the fuck not, she responded with "nah dog"
>>
I crack up every time I see that drake costanza pic
>>
>>26628961
>tfw a woman has never even complimented me

Is anyone more of a virgin than me? I doubt it.
>>
>>26629327
Only the fattest girls I have met care about a little belly on the guy, so I know what you look like.
>>
>>26628961
The confidence part is just women telling you they know that you know you're ugly.

Confidence doesnt matter at all if you're attractive.
>>
>>26628961
protip: Raw, genuine confidence is the second most attractive of masculine traits, only beaten by social proof (celebrity status). Irrational confidence beats rational insecurity 9 out of 10 times when it comes to attracting women.
Most times robots post "tfw ugly", they are not ugly by looks. They are however unattractive because they carry a facial expression as if a house fire burned down their entire family, for which they blame themselves. If these guys were to wear a confident body language - even a fake one - their attraction level would instantly boost.
>>
>>26630858
>genuine confidence is the second most attractive of masculine traits
Only if the confidence stem from good looks
>>
>>26630858
>le confidence meme
>>
>>26631001
Well they're confident because they're attractive, not the other way around, but people think it's less shallow to say that you want a confident man.
>>
>I care about personality over looks.
>I'm just meeting my ex for a coffee. We're just friends...don't worry.
>There's someone out there for you.
>Nothing happened.
>>
>>26631001
As opposed to what? Le I was born a robot meme?
>>
>>26628961
>I am drathnor slayer of dragons
>>
File: image.png (487 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.png
487 KB, 900x900
>>26628961
>I wish I could find a guy like you
>We can't date, Anon, I think of you like a brother! That would be totally gross!
>>
>My boyfriend..
>Me 'Oh so you're in love, getting married?
>Yes
>>
>the only reason I have guy friends is because girls are too much drama
>i promise nothing is going on between me and [insert guy friend], hes jus a friend. don't be so insecureeeee
>>
>You're not like other guys anon. I like that. I like talking to you. Being around you makes me feel good.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.