[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>talk to qt on okcupid for a few weeks >wow she likes me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1455447337350.png (159 KB, 540x611) Image search: [Google]
1455447337350.png
159 KB, 540x611
>talk to qt on okcupid for a few weeks
>wow she likes me
>make a date
>it's tonight

I am so worried it's unbelievable. She doesn't know that I am a virgin and I'm pretty shy in social settings. We are seeing Deadpool tonight.

What the fuck do I do? Do I kiss her? Are you actually going to fuck? I'm having a panic attack over here
>>
>>26628899
>movie date
>sitting awkwardly in the dark with a stranger

You fucked up.

But it doesn't matter, worst that can happen is you stay a virgin and you have to talk to another cumdumpster.

Just be yourself anon
>>
File: wwww.gif (859 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
wwww.gif
859 KB, 500x281
help me... O R I G I N A L C O M M E NT T RE E E E E E E E E E E EE E E E E E E
>>
>>26628899
you can start by not asking /r9k/ you idiot
just fucking watch the movie, laugh where you're supposed to laugh, do i have to tell you how to watch a movie?
>>
As dumb as this sounds, pretend your in a movie where the lead character is smooth af/alpha. Be really confident and be high energy. Think about what you say and if it's wise to say it. Smell nice and dress nice. Chew a mint before leaving. Don't be a push over and don't agree with everything she says.
>>
File: frasier7.jpg (297 KB, 1280x1030) Image search: [Google]
frasier7.jpg
297 KB, 1280x1030
>>26628899
>are you going to fuck
No.

>Do I kiss her
Unless the date was a total disaster, she won't think you're a freak for attempting a good night kiss at the end of the evening.
>>
>>26629180
This basically, slip into the Cool Anon persona. Be yourself, just without all the not cool parts. It's dishonest but women are fucking stupid and don't know what's actually cool, so you have to show them a conventional normalfag cool side first so they're committed enough to not immediately drop you when you start bringing out the dank animes.
>>
>>26628899
>actually getting a date out of okcupid
If everything else goes to shit, you can still count this as a win.
>>
>>26628899
>>26629293
Oldfag here.

Always kiss her. Even if she doesn't really want to. You go out somewhere then you kiss her and go home. That's the whole point. Don't think so hard about it because it's not a big deal. If she makes it a big deal, it's because SHE is weird, not you.
>>
>>26629465

Nigger are you trying to fuck it up for this guy? No. Save for the super sluts, people generally don't kiss on the first date. 2nd or 3rd maybe.
>>
>>26628899

it is simple op

1. sit next to her and make sure she is happy, if she's not obviously angry or crying or something then she is happy
2. try to hold her hand if she lets you this is good
3. next kiss her on the cheek she will probably kiss you back
4. if she kisses you back then really make out with her, grab the back of her neck and shove your tongue down her throat, like really do it so hard that you are obviously trying to make it gross and uncomfortable. this will establish your dominance and then you put a hand on her tit and squeeze but then you pull back a bit and watch the movie like nothing happened.
>>
>>26629516
They're all super sluts, son.

Anyway the point is that she doesn't matter, she's just an interchangeable character. You're doing whatever you normally would and she's some loser tagging along because she's got nothing better to do. If you decide that you kind of like her or you want to kiss her then do it. You're the man, you do what you want, her opinion doesn't matter. That's the correct setting for a date.

Talk about 2016 and feminism all you want but I think everyone here knows that I'm right. If you've ever asked a woman what she wants to do only to be stonewalled with the constant don't care / you decide you would know.
>>
>movie date
>from a tinder chick
>Deadpool

You deserve nothing for picking such an entry level, plebian film
>>
>movie date
>first date

movie dates are for long-term couples who are comfortable not speaking to each other for long periods of time

With first dates you should stick to dinner, or maybe walking in the park or going to a museum
>>
>>26628899

No, you're not going to fuck. That is the extent of the advice you should take from here.

jus b yourself :^)
>>
>>26628899

>virgin

How old are you? My advice will depend on that.
>>
>>26628899

After the movie ask her back to your place. Tell her you'll leave her dead in a pool of her cum.
>>
Anon who had the exact same experience a couple days ago, I can help you out a bit.

Don't be afraid to be bold. That was my biggest issue. Do not go home without having tried to hold her hand, put your arm around her, or kiss her. Kissing her is a bonus, it's not required. Any sort of physical contact is important, so don't be afraid to tap her on the shoulder or something.

Take her out to eat afterwards if you can, I ended up talking to my date for around 2 hours because of it.

You most likely won't fuck.

Play it cool, don't be autistic.
>>
>>26630224
>Take her out to eat afterwards if you can
>literally spending $100 to hold hands
>>
>>26630241
Dude I went to a fucking buffet, our meals combined were 20 bucks and we split the bill.
>>
>>26629821
This.

The whole point of a first date is to get to know each other. A movie is the opposite of that. You already dropped yourself into the friendzone. Abandon ship now or go balls to the wall and grope her.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.