[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do YOU care?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 11
File: image.png (2 MB, 1107x1023) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1107x1023
Why do you care so much about having a grilfriend?
Why is it so important for you?

Tell us robot...
>>
>>26628791

I don't. I've had girlfriends until about three years ago. I remember wanting to encapsulate in my mind the horrifying boredom, but memories fade. Now sometimes when I'm alone I fantasize about an ideal girl. Or I crush on a coworker. But they are always girls I don't know too well. Once I get even a little bit of information on what they appear to be really like, I'm glad not to spend time with them. Also when I see my friends with their girlfriends. Alone together. Stasis. But I'm not far enough on my path to characterly perfection to not want what I don't have, even if I know I tried to retain in my mind while I had it that it was worse than the alternative.
>>
i dont even know if i really want one. i just want to lose my virginity and show my family and friends that im not a complete failure.
>>
because validation from another human being gives me purpose
>>
>>26628791
Because females are soft and smell nice and they make my heart go doki doki.
>>
>>26629416
>Because 2D females are soft and smell nice and they make my heart go doki doki.

FTFY senpai
>>
because being loved and in love alters your brain chemistry and gives you a reason to wake up in the morning
>>
>>26629416
This is honestly the best answer.
>>
>>26628791
I dont want gf. I'd like to be considered attractive by them but by no means i want to have one.
>>
>>26629438
In my head they are. But my computer screen is so cold.
>>
I want to someone to hug. To hold. To feel like someone out there wants me.
>>
>>26628791
Truth is until like this year I've ignored every woman who's come after me cause I wouldn't know what to do with one despite being 25 kv.

I recently changed my mind, now it's all about getting a cutie and stuffing her full of kids. Show me the cutie. I need the cutie.
>>
It's been like 4 years relationship free and I gotta admit I miss having someone to spend time with fuck and hold.
>>
I have a gf and i don't give a shit about her
I wish she would break up with me so i could be alone again and fuck random sluts and leave them after sex
>meet gf
>she's on period
>no sex
>not horny
>just sit there next to some female and i can't fuck her
wow love really is amazing senpai
>>
>>26629410
>>26629491
these desu ne
>>
>>26629487
That is just our fate anon.

To only have windows into their worlds of beauty.
>>
to have a girl to talk to and the sex
>>
>>26629555
I actually have Linux into their world of beauty.
>>
File: 1804059.png (184 KB, 663x848) Image search: [Google]
1804059.png
184 KB, 663x848
i want a robot
programmed by me
>tfw no robot gf
>>
>>26629438
>You will never touch a 2D girl
Why live
>>
>>26629286
I have the same feelings. Its always great and ideal in fantasy and when alone but in reality its just shitty.
>>
File: 1398648610047.jpg (47 KB, 331x331) Image search: [Google]
1398648610047.jpg
47 KB, 331x331
I want to hold someone close and feel their heartbeat and their warmth and their breath and look them in the eyes and have them give me the look back that indicates we really mean something special to each other

I want someone who will be excited to see me and someone who will miss me when I'm gone
>>
>>26629438
>>Because 2D females are soft
You can't touch them, that's the only advantage 3dpd have.
>>
File: Can We Fix It No It's Fucked.jpg (14 KB, 391x366) Image search: [Google]
Can We Fix It No It's Fucked.jpg
14 KB, 391x366
My family treats me like a freak and my "friends" treat me like a loser. Basically, it's because of the massive social stigma against being a 21 year old virgin. If they didn't care I probably wouldn't either. I grew up in a very emotionally cold household, so it's not like I'm not used to being alone. Honestly, I don't know anything else.

People consciously or subconsciously lump you in with pedophiles and the severely mentally ill. They assume that there must be something seriously wrong with you as a person. The idea that someone could just be clueless on how interpersonal relationships work never occurs to them, because it came to them naturally.
>>
>>26629781
>implying I could ever touch 3DPD

Prostitutes are illegal here.
>>
>>26629862
I recently touched a girl's tummy, pretty nice desu.
>>
>>26629901
Did you touch it with your dick?
>>
>>26629781
You can't make a 2d girl 3d...but can you make yourself 2d?
>>
>>26629936
No, hand. It was soft and warm.
>>
>>26629940
yep, all you need is a noose
>>
A girl-friend means validation.

Parents are supposed to value you and love you. It's practically mandated by law. No one else is supposed to.

A girlfriend means that you have enough qualities or abilities that means as a human being you are worth SOMETHING.
>>
File: 1453975878957.png (149 KB, 326x302) Image search: [Google]
1453975878957.png
149 KB, 326x302
I have never had a conversation with girl that isnt mom/teacher/grandma/store . girls are an alein race and their only redeming factor is that anime make a perfect version of them. im not even sure if i want gf anymore maybe ill just get sum """"""""""feminine""""""""""""" pensi xd
>>
>>26630088
>that means as a human being you are worth SOMETHING.

As per a societal metric of worth.
>>
I feel like I can't get over this depression on my own. I don't know what happiness is, let alone how to achieve it. I always put myself down, stop myself from even trying and tell myself I'm going to fail. I need someone to be there for me, to love me despite all my flaws. To love me for my flaws. More so, maybe, someone to love. I don't feel emotions anymore, just emptiness, and to find someone that can evoke emotion in me, any emotion, might give me the motivation to finally do something about my life. It's like in physics, inertia can't stop itself, but needs an outside force to act on it.
>>
Other people can get it easily. I can't, I'm expected to work much harder compared to them. Just because I got unlucky. Pisses the fuck out of me.
>>
File: ge (2).jpg (252 KB, 756x720) Image search: [Google]
ge (2).jpg
252 KB, 756x720
>>26630248
Hello Shinji
>>
>>26630297

Just googled that and

>"convinced himself that he is a completely unnecessary person, so much so that he cannot even commit suicide." is so accurate it hurts
>>
File: ScRR6.jpg (44 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
ScRR6.jpg
44 KB, 640x480
because it's frustrating to know that one of the most beautiful and complex aspects of life is just out of reach of your fingertips

all around me, I see people in love, but I've never even gotten a taste. I don't know what it feels like to have affection be reciprocated. it really makes you reevaluate who the hell you are. it makes you feel like you're worthless, like you have no pleasant qualities and like no one will ever want to be with you.

you see people of all types, black white, short, tall, skinny, fat, ugly, beautiful, rich, poor, they're all in love. and it comes so easily. and you can't get even a little sample of it.

it makes you wonder how the fuck it all went so wrong.
>>
>>26630414
You should watch Evangelion, even if you don't like anime. It may shed light on some things.
>>
File: 1449462182313.gif (1 MB, 500x561) Image search: [Google]
1449462182313.gif
1 MB, 500x561
>>26628791
I have a gf.

She keeps me company, I get to be wierd around her, fuck her, cuddle her, she compliments me on my appearance, my intelligence- I'd probably go back to drinking if not for her not even joking

>tfw recovering alcoholic
>>
I don't

It's like someone pulled a switch in my head.
I was depressed at first, and before I knew it, I didn't care anymore. I stopped feeling lonely, I stopped feeling.
I don't want "happiness", because I do not suffer or anything. I just am
>>
>>26630437
>it makes you feel like you're worthless, like you have no pleasant qualities
To them, i.e. in regards to qualities that human females typically look for in males.

>and like no one will ever want to be with you.
You could probably change yourself into someone who other people would want, even if only as a friend.

But would that really be you? Or just some persona you wear for the sake of not feeling alone?

Would they be friends with you, or the persona?
>>
File: 1449972831984.jpg (85 KB, 1024x568) Image search: [Google]
1449972831984.jpg
85 KB, 1024x568
>>26629791
>Basically, it's because of the massive social stigma against being a 21 year old virgin

There isn't a widespread stigma against being a 21 year old virgin.

I've known 21 year old virgins (hell, I was one for a while- lost my virginity four months or so after I turned 21).

Are you sure there aren't other variables at play here?

There are stigmas against being a 21 year old NEET or against being a 21 year old community college student recluse with poor hygiene (i.e. a neckbeard).

I think a lot of you guys worry that you'll be judged for your virginity (which to be honest doesn't really happen) when in fact you're being judged for not being ambitious/socially inept/borderline autistic/NEET/older community college or low level service worker etc.

I have a 23 (soon to be 24) year old brother who's a virgin and he has tons of friends, has had girlfriends in the past, a steady girlfriend now, a decent long term job, he's 6'2'', white, works out frequently and he's going to start a PhD at UC Riverside later this year.

No one gives him shit for being a virgin, he doesn't suffer any stigmatization. Of course staying a virgin for him is completely a religious choice but that just highlights the fact that it's not virginity itself that puts people off- it's correlating factors (i.e. what puts women off from sleeping with you must put people off more generally).
>>
>>26630677
>Would they be friends with you, or the persona?
this is basically my inner conflict

how much of myself can I improve before I'm no longer just improving but I'm actually pretending to be someone else?

if someone would only like me if I'm pretending to be someone else, do I WANT them to like me?
>>
File: sad fuher.gif (966 KB, 500x391) Image search: [Google]
sad fuher.gif
966 KB, 500x391
>>26628791
Virginity is a meme.

Girlfriends are a meme.
>>
>>26632295
hitler had a girlfriend
>>
gfs are memes
find a job first
put your life back on track
stop looking for girls

if you want to read a book
you have to give her attention
if you want to improve your life
you have to give her attention

if you have no job
you are sure fucked
not only because she's a bitch
she also indirectly demands money

if you have no money
you can't distract her
you have to be aware
she's like an extra job

you have always to be alert
for stuff like birthdays
you have always to be alert
for her periods

remind yourself to not act rationally
in those dark times
which nowadays
we mention them as "those days"

gfs are meme
but not a nice meme
a terrible and outdated meme
an unfunny meme

memes were supposed
to make us laugh and feel happy
but gfs can only make
sad men like us to cum and cry
>>
>>26632571
Goebbel was prolifically unfaithful.

Funny how girls couldn't get enough of that BND (BIG NAZI DICK)
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.