[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi guys. Um i've never been in a 2d relationship. i mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 231435655532135265.jpg (318 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
231435655532135265.jpg
318 KB, 1680x1050
Hi guys. Um i've never been in a 2d relationship. i mean how am i supposed to choose gril, there are so many. How do i trigger my feels, i've never felt the attachment but i want to find it out. i mean its better than nothing right?
>>
>>26628093
I'm not sure that's healthy, it might be good escapism tho, I've never animed so I wouldn't know
>>
>>26628124
yeah but everyones bragging about their waifus.. i mean
>>
File: 1440255884495.jpg (656 KB, 1200x1679) Image search: [Google]
1440255884495.jpg
656 KB, 1200x1679
if you think there are 'so many to choose from' then you aren't fit for a waifu. you just know who your waifu is, she stands out from the rest and she's everything you want
>>
>>26628277
i guess i have to find her. have to encounter more 2d grils
>>
>>26628146
True, but that doesn't mean you have to as well. All wiafus are are idealizations of the perfect gf. If they were real they probably wouldn't go for people like us. Although it is nice to find something you can relate to, I'm not sure cartoon images is the best way to go, since that's all they are, cartoons, masters to the hand that draws them. I wish they were real tho, including their wiafu attitudes
>>
>>26628312
trust me. when you know its a wonderful feeling. albeit slightly unhealthy but whatever, its my/your/their life
>>
>>26628327
yeah but isnt it cool i mean i guess it feels good when you're attracted to something.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 400x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 400x800
The moment I laid eyes on my waifu my heart melted, I knew right then and there she is the only girl for me
>>
>>26628353
Yah, having something is nice, but if you think about it, it isn't really yours, its a still image, one that anyone can, and do have. I want something interactive, something tangible (for lack of a better word), something that actually sees me and wants me, something uniquely mine. I guess I have to wait until technology creates in interactive wiafu, but that day may be too far away
>>
>>26628442
A virtual waifu doesn't qualify as someone actually wanting you. For me, I don't care if it's genuine or fake
>>
>>26628510
Tru, I guess I have odd virtues. what matters is that you're happy and have some motivation in life, just don't let let the 2D consume your life, they can't do for you what you can do for them. I just want someone to hold me
>>
Don't choose waifu. waifu choose you. will know when time come.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.