[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT things normies love that are actually complete shit. Pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 236x355) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 236x355
ITT things normies love that are actually complete shit.

Pic related.
>>
>>26627863

Game of Thrones
The Hangover
Star Wars
Marvel Cinematic Universe
Suicide Squad/Batman vs Superman
>>
File: Fuck_the_retarded_box.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Fuck_the_retarded_box.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
>>26627863
Everything on TV. No exception.
>>
>>26628008
Normies are slowly realizing that Game of Thrones went to shit after the end of the third book. Fantasy fans realized it a long time ago, but nobody listened.
>>
File: 3.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>tfw Wade is actually a pretty cool guy

Is it wrong that I like reading the Posehn/Duggan run? After the terrible dead presidents arc it actually got really good and super heartfelt. I can handle the randum moments.
>>
>>26628105
someone made a book out of game of thrones??
>>
Making a Murderer
>>
the big bang theory, cellphone games, movies that are based off of comic books, nerdy stuff that use to be good but became normie liking
>>
>>26628269
Literally nobody likes big bang theory.
>>
>>26628359

I've heard more dislike for it in real life over praise, though it raises a question, if nobody likes or watches how come it gets renewed all the time?
>>
>>26628359
Wrong. Le quircky, Normie girls xD love it.
>>
>>26627863
Mongol Empire
Vikings
historical revisionism
>>
File: Reeee-ad my lips faggot.jpg (60 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
Reeee-ad my lips faggot.jpg
60 KB, 500x600
any mobile game that has a "logo" in the corner of the thumbnail.

I fucking hate how these identical, cookie cutter games have ruined the strategy game label. I like strategy games. But now whenever you look for them all you get are Castle Crashers or Battle Beach. They are the same fucking game, Just because it is set around vampires or beaches and not castles doesn't mean it is different.

I will happily pay a fiver for a game if it is good. I bought Bard's Tale a while ago on my tablet and it is a quality game. But if I go to the pub one more time and some normie cunt tells me that "you have to download this game! I've only spent about 6 months and 25 quid on it and I'm really good." Then I will vomit on his face and shit on the floor on the way out
>>
>>26628008
GOT is absolute shit. I have tried 6 times to watch it and it is absolute garbage
>>
>ITT things normies love that are actually complete shit.
What is "being alive", Alex?
>>
>>26628359
douche "friend" and cousin like it
>>
>>26629130
Can't stop laughing at one of the very first scenes. Where the little whiney kid is a crappy archer and Sean Bean defends him.

>Which one o' you were' marksman at 10?

It's pure Yorkshire and he doesn't even try and hide it,

I can imagine the conversation on set after he smacked his wife around and she divorced him.

>So I told er'. Look ere ya fooking gobshite.
>and my lawyer says that if I do this poncey game o' thrones nonsense then I can pay her off with the cheque and keep whats left of me lord o' rings money
>I'm off to phone this in and pocket the cash and get me sen a new proper yorkshire wife who dunt talk back.
Action!
>Which one o' you were' marksman at 10?

I love you Sean
>>
>>26628008
Empire Strikes Back is a fucking great movie.
>>
File: Up the Blades.jpg (54 KB, 610x309) Image search: [Google]
Up the Blades.jpg
54 KB, 610x309
>>26629691
Forgot pic because my head is full of righteous Yorkshire rage,
>>
>>26628135
Read Kellypool and C&D.
Everything else is shit.
Kelly wrote the best DP line.
>>
>>26629130
Could you gently tell me why is it garbaje? My brother recomends it and Vikings to me all the time. Im against normies tv as well since I watched the walking dead. If there are enough series relevant to me i will get netflix
>>
>>26628008
>Star Wars

The original trilogy is fine.

It's the prequels, sequels, and extended universe where everything went to shit.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.