[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do white people like that metal shit music so much? >no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: 1347693994550.jpg (127 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1347693994550.jpg
127 KB, 500x500
Why do white people like that metal shit music so much?

>no soul
>lyrics about the devil, killing and raping
>evil satanic serial killer band names like "cannibal corpse", "slayer" or "mega death"
>screaming instead of singing
>sounds like somebody beating a bunch of tin cans and a jackhammer beating the shit out of some asphalt
>no soul
>no rhythm

maybe if you people stopped listening to that serial killer shit, you wouldn't think about shooting up schools all the time. shake my head
>>
>>26627499
Mostly for the edge and the angst. If you want actual metal that don't scream on top of their lung and that have actual composition. Go for Power Metal or Neoclassical Metal.

Otherwise. Find a better genre of music.
>>
>>26627499
Yeah I much prefer music that goes "rack city bitch" over and over again
>>
>nigger bait the thread
>>
>>26627499
Why do niggers like that shitty rap music?
All it talks about is "muh dik", using drugs, and pimping hoes. Maybe if they didn't listen to that thug music they wouldn't get shot after robbing convenience stores and lynched for being subhuman filth.
>>
>>26628230
>not liking something
>bait
>>
>>26627499
Why do black people like gangster rap so much
>no soul
>lyrics about killing and raping
>no instruments
>rhymes words instead of singing
>bastardizes the english language

maybe you people should stop listening to violent killer shit, you wouldn't think of shooting up schools all the time
>>
>>26628248
>literally nigger bait: the thread
>>
sometimes it sounds nice
power metal in particular
>>
You are 100% incorrect about the lyrics
And at least they don't rhyme nigga with nigga
>>
>>26628178
Edguy and hammerfall are good places to start desu
>>
what do you guys feel like doing when you listen to metal? when i listen to hip hop i feel like dancing
>>
>>26627499
>no soul
they eat souls faggot
>>
File: 1437089223429.jpg (9 KB, 264x240) Image search: [Google]
1437089223429.jpg
9 KB, 264x240
why do black people like that rap shit so much?

>no soul
>lyrics about drugs, killing and hoes
>retarded ghetto nigger names like "young thug", "gucci mane" or "chief keef"
>talking instead of singing
>sounds like somebody high off their ass talking random bullshit into a microphone with a shitty repetitive noise added in
>no soul
>no rhythm (at least in that top list trap shit)

maybe if you people stopped listening to that serial killer shit, you wouldn't be shooting each other dead in the streets all the time. shake my head
>>
>>26628295
Haggard for Neoclassical metal, and Powerwolf for power metal. My recommendations
>>
>>26628284
So snow nigger being blasted about some shitty music distorted and originally stolen from black people. How far have you come for ?
>>
>>26628306
I feel like listening to music you nigger
>>
>>26628322
chief keef is fire tho
>>
File: 1441507996115.jpg (54 KB, 643x720) Image search: [Google]
1441507996115.jpg
54 KB, 643x720
>>26628322
Glad that's solved then.
>>26628337
>literally double nigger bait: the thread
>>
>>26628306
Mostly to play my guitar and for the adrenaline rush.
>>
>>26628337
Metal originated in Scandinavia, Arab traders even wrote in their dairies about men "singing and growling as though they were ghosts or dogs."
>>
>>26628306
I mostly feel like getting high
>>
File: Blacked.jpg (171 KB, 779x1022) Image search: [Google]
Blacked.jpg
171 KB, 779x1022
>>26628384
>Here's your triple nigger bait. Kind sir
>>
Electronic music master race here. Metal is school shooter music for betas, hip hop/rap is for filthy niggers. Both are utter shit and if you still listen to either past the age of 18, just trash yourself you fucking manchild.
>>
>>26628476
Electronic is for pole smoking faggots. Unless you count ambient, which is great to relax to.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36PSBsiSszw

you just don't appreciate it enough
>>
>>26628306
Ranges from charging into battle and slaying my enemies to sacrificing some children for the glory of Satan or just chilling. Metal is a very wide genre.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu2bgwcv43o
https://youtu.be/_jw7yk8hm_0
https://youtu.be/U88hcuP53Dc
>>26628459
>literally quadruple nigger bait: the thread
>>
Why do black people like drill shit music so much?

>no effort
>lyrics about drugs, killing and money
>retarded gang names like "lil Reese", "lil herb" or "lil Bibby"
>mumbling instead of rapping
>sounds like a bunch of drive-bys and innocent youths being killed
>no effort
>no passion

maybe if you people stopped listening to that black on black violence shit, you wouldn't think about throwing your life away over gang affiliations. Shake my head.
>>
Here some patrician recommendation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMmP_sqM1LY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUwQR2Td6Q0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw7LEIDFCX4
>>
>>26628246

I seriously used think rap was parody music for teens
>>
ITT: Plebs

t. /mu/
>>
>>26628476
This, in all honesty. Have you heard the new venetian snares album?
>>
File: 78.jpg (74 KB, 600x383) Image search: [Google]
78.jpg
74 KB, 600x383
>>26627499
Because it reminds them of the late 80's when they were actually relevant and cool in the mainstream music scene. Also it's awesome, badass sometimes, etc

That being said I love it too.
>>
>>26628542
the only ones who listen to it are the ones who are involved in that gang life

it's not like all black people listen to it, or that it's a popular genre
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.