[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normies why do you constantly abuse and demean us betas and then
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8
File: 1429117181747.png (45 KB, 1414x388) Image search: [Google]
1429117181747.png
45 KB, 1414x388
Normies why do you constantly abuse and demean us betas and then give us shitty normalfag advice?
>>
>>26627283
>blaming others for your problems and getting mad when they try to help you
Wew lad
>>
>>26627405
>they try to help you
"JUST BE URSELF LUL XDDD"
>>
>>26627454
Even bad help is help
>>
>>26627283
because of false altruism

it's just another thing they can brag about
>>
>>26627466
well quit it
>>
>>26627579
>I DON'T WANT YOUR HELP!!!
>WHAAAA WHY DOES LIFE SUCK SO MUCH WAAAA
kys my man
>>
>>26627466
Bad help is worse. It makes you an idiot.
>>
>>26627621
why would I want bad help
>>
>>26627621
Why are you even here

og post
>>
>>26627621
why would someone take bad advice just to make some fucking normie feel better about himself?
>>
>someone edited by drawing circles over everyone
holy fuck, are you guys really this autistic?
>>
>>26627668
I come to /r9k/ for the fetish threads. It's the only place i feel comfortable about it
>>
>>26627621
Bad help is worse than no help, because bad help wastes time and tries to pin the blame on us when it fails.
>>
>>26627781
>tries to pin the blame on us when it fails
But it was your fault to begin with. If the adcvice/help did nothing then you are back to square one
>>
>>26627822
Back to square one, plus whatever amount of time we wasted on something that doesn't work.

A lot of us were born with neurological disorders or suffered emotional trauma at a young age, so, no, it is not our fault.
>>
File: Do ya punk.jpg (7 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
Do ya punk.jpg
7 KB, 228x221
>>26627283
Because society needs an outlet, one person they can exhaust their rage, fears, disgust and laughs on. I'm sure you've heard of one of the oldest myth in the world called "Angra Mainyu".
In short, there was once a village that had people that were tainted by all kinds of evil. One day the village decides by choosing one person to take all of the evil in their hearts, they will have cleansed their mind and body. So they chose one regular joe and made sure he was the sacrificial lamb. That individual became the personification of all evil, "Angra Mainyu" or "mind of anger" roughly translated.
Can you see the correlation? We are the ones that take in all the negativity of society so they can move on blissfully unaware of what damage they caused. Robots and normies are fundamentally different people. They cannot understand you because they've already exhausted their negativity. You on the otherhand received the negativity from them.
That's why neither robots nor normies will ever be gone. We both need eachother to coexist no matter how terrible it is. Society returns to evil the moment us robots are gone but normies don't know this. Even if all the normies are gone, robots will become normies again due to positivity and turn against other robots, but most robots don't know this.

tl;dr It's because normies are sheeple and don't know what harm they inflict, but we need to live with them unless you want society to collapse which in your case try your luck.
>>
>>26627854
You can't have so little time to live that you think attempting to fix your life is wasting your time.

If you have a disorder you can still function regularly senpai. But this is mostly controlled by your parents from early age and not you. So i guess it's not always your fault
>>26627882
>Someone took time out of their day to write this
wew lad
>>
>>26627283
because offering help to other people is a natural impulse to non-autists
protip a lot of people had a hard time in school but not all of them are little bitches about it. you're the one making excuses to be lazy based on some shit that happened years ago
>>
>>26627919
It is a waste of time when it fails miserably and makes you feel much worse.

I have Schizotypal personality disorder and a spastic colon, so, yeah, it isn't my fault. Especially since the first is genetic.
>>
>>26628032
Well fAm, if you have a disorder that makes it hard for you to form freindships, then why are you blaming other people for it?
>>
>>26628072
Where did I blame other people for it?
>>
>>26628101
Aren't you OP?
>>
>>26628119
No, I am this guy:

>>26627781
>>26628032
>>26627854
>>
>>26628154
Well since that is the case disregard what i said about blaming others. My point about how all attempts of self-improving no matter if they fail are valuable to you
>>
>>26627283
if you're stuck in a rut, the first thing you realize once you get out of it is how much time and energy is lost to you forever. it's a kickback of panic, fear, anger, all the emotions you kept bottled away with depression and apathy, you can't control it, and it washes over you, and you forget about it and go back to your shitty old ways.
>>
File: normies2.png (106 KB, 399x1696) Image search: [Google]
normies2.png
106 KB, 399x1696
Most normies who give that kind of advice are tryhard cyborgs.
>>
>>26628203
Most normies are stuck in a rut. But their rut is the good rut, the socially acceptable rut, so there's nothing wrong with it.
>>
File: thefeast.png (29 KB, 702x502) Image search: [Google]
thefeast.png
29 KB, 702x502
You must take your revenge, anon. The only thing normies understand is violence.
>>
This is gonna be another just-world thread. I just know it.

But still, trying to integrate with society that treats you baddly for things out of your control is retarded.

You should hate every normie, because they are all the same and given the chance they will demean you to raise their social status.
>>
>>26627283
1. 99% of the people giving you advice were just losers exactly like you
2. making shitty cartoons is pathetic.
3. how do you know its bad advice if you don't use it and are a loser? the people who BTFO you from life want you to ignore that advice, so being smug about it is even more pathetic
>>
>>26629667
1. If they made it, they were never really losers in the first place, obviously.
2. You mean like normies make?
3. And helping people who BTFO you from life(normies) by working hard to integrate in their society isn't?
>>
File: Back-to-Tumblr.png (308 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
Back-to-Tumblr.png
308 KB, 546x700
>>26629580
>a lot of people on /r9k/ don't understand the just world fallacy and use it as an excuse for being suckers

literally fat acceptance/pro ana tumblr tier
>>
File: IMG_4872.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4872.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>26627283
We are giving you real advice.

You literally have autism or aspergers.

Sorry you'll never function correctly, but we can't fix you.
You don't have emotion like a real human.
You're broken and nobody can fix it.
>>
>>26629706
>really losers
real losers don't even recognize the concept of social status, they are just braindead.

>helping people
you got BTFO LMAO by a handful of guys, i'm not sure why the first thing you would do to prove them wrong about you is to help them.
>>
>>26629960
>you got BTFO LMAO by a handful of guys, i'm not sure why the first thing you would do to prove them wrong about you is to help them.
By integrating into normie society, I am helping it. Therefore I am helping the normies. The very normies who treated me like shit. Is my logic wrong?
>>
>>26629779
Or maybe they just understand how important are things you can't change and how much they determine your life. And also how normies will try to make you work hard despite throwing rocks at you and making your life harder.
>>
>>26627283
you mean chads/staceys?

Generic normies aren't that bad really, they're just naive to how a robot or cyborg's world works. They only see the normie world. Generically saying normies can range from a person who's had a couple gfs, has a healthy friend group and is generally nice all the way to chad who treats you like shit and makes fun of you whilst getting all the pussy

this pisses me off, sorry for ranting.
>>
But we don't. You just look at everything in the world through shit-colored glasses. The moment you realize that you actually could do something to improve your life, and that you are not a special snowflake, you will begin the road to recovery.
>>
Question:
is /r9k/ just bait threads, like this one?
>>
The answer to all questions is ego boost. They don't want you to actually improve yourself. They just like the sense of superiority when they give you condescending advice.

https://www.reddit.com/r/confession/comments/3n7zqs/as_of_today_i_have_been_rejected_1000_times/
>>
stop thinking that everyone is out to get you
that's a very unhealthy thing
>>
File: yes it is possible to fail.png (237 KB, 609x2145) Image search: [Google]
yes it is possible to fail.png
237 KB, 609x2145
>>26631901
What a thorough breakdown of reactionary arguments to failure.
>>
>>26631901
>>26632108
Wew lad, I should mine reddit for b8 threads.
Check this shit out.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.