[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>muh master white race!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1449256444776.jpg (34 KB, 298x444) Image search: [Google]
1449256444776.jpg
34 KB, 298x444
>muh master white race!
>>
>>26627204
This sums up whites pretty well.
>>
fuck off you cocksucking nigger

white men are the only somewhat civilized humans on this planet

everyone else is a piece of shit subhuman
>>
File: image.png (264 KB, 584x361) Image search: [Google]
image.png
264 KB, 584x361
Are you doing his for free?
>>
>>26627445
Can't tell if this guy is troll or legit retarded. Op is obviously like white and is trying to get a (you). God this board sucks people replying to the same bait everyday no more oc
>>
The interracial cuck meme ruined my life.

I'm not exaggerating. It made me quit my job and my girlfriend left me because of it. It's a long story but basically I'm paranoid of black men fucking women I know, am dating, female family members, etc. and I'm paranoid that they're all lying about it. I've also become extremely self conscious about my dick size. I had a breakdown that caused me to leave work early and cry in my car in a parking lot for hours and my boss fired me over it.

Even seeing the word 'blacked' makes me dizzy and want to vomit. I'm seriously considering seeing a psychologist or something but as you can imagine it's extremely embarrassing
>>
>>26627204
This one made me crack up as well as our idiot troll at >>26627445
props to you my man
>>
>>26627523
Kek. This is the first time I've actually laughed at something on 4chan in a while.

You fell for the meme so hard its effecting your ability to function in day to day life.
>>
>>26627501
>>26627544
>2016
>unironically being a less evolved human being
>>
>>26627470
This entire site is dedicated to trolling. Why would he be paid for this?
>>
>>26627523
Holy shit you're crazy
See a therapist
>>
File: 142938885951223.jpg (2 MB, 2800x2700) Image search: [Google]
142938885951223.jpg
2 MB, 2800x2700
>>26628673
Certain topics (race, nationalism, economics, and gender identity especially) are definitely shilled on a regular basis by NGOs that have alot of money, on 4chan and all large social media sites.
>>
>>26627445
>civilized white race!
No. As East Asian I'd say anyone who learns a bit about history, would know what white peoples have done some god forbidden war crimes in Asia during world war
You white peoples were literately worse than animals and niggers. You white race is the most savage race on this earth but you keep finding excuses to justify your animal behaviours

>tfw you can see white peoples get cucked by black and white race terminates in your life time
Feels good man
>>
>>26627523
That's right white boi. Know who's the boss and we be kings of dicks. No white men can compete. No white pussy want inferior white dicklet.
>>
>>26628755
My cousin is going out with a blonde girl, I'm damn ashamed.
>>
>>26628755
what do you think is gonna happen once the white race is gone and muslims take over the west? you think they are gonna be nicer to you cocksucking chinks than white people were? are you seriously this retarded? they will put you down like animals lmao
>>
>>26627204
This generation of whites is pathetic, they are a mere shadow of what they used to be.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.