[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are whites currently the most beta race?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2015-12-11-11-02-58~2.jpg (286 KB, 1440x1405) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-11-11-02-58~2.jpg
286 KB, 1440x1405
Are whites currently the most beta race?
>>
yes
originally communications
>>
>loving your grandchild
>beta
I don't see it, I mean all that /pol/ proposed white extinction shit ultimately has nothing to do with me personally, so I see absolutely no reason not to have mixed race children if that's who I decide I want to marry/love.

Black people are cool with me
>>
Anybody notice how the anti white bait threads all come in batches?
>>
>>26626867
There's another thread up about a Detroit nigger setting fire to his girlfriend and her child. You should read it. Might explain a bit why black men are looked down upon.
>>
>>26626867
>I see absolutely no reason not to have mixed race children if that's who I decide I want to marry/love

Your kids will probably get worse genetics, for starters. Secondly, they'll be more predisposed to getting swept along with whatever bullshit the media feeds them, because they'll have even less of a historical reference because white / black / ect history won't mean anything to them. It'll just be some fairytale.
>>
>>26626925
>some black guy kills white girl and her child
>this somehow has anything to do with me
You know per capita that most white people are killed by other white people? If we wanted to eradicate all crime we'd have to start with getting rid of all men first, and I don't see that happening nor would I like to go.
>>
>>26626944
Aren't asian people and Jewish people meant to be smarter than white people? They perform better academically and make more money.
>more predisposed to getting swept along with whatever bullshit the media feeds them
Like all the white kids posting Trump threads 24//7 on 4chan?
>>
>>26626925
>one crazy asshole

who cares? it's because white people exhausted all their aggressive genes when the bravest, strongest and angriest men died throughout thousands of years of strategic warfare, while the cowards fled to fuck their wives.

it's not a big deal.
>>
European whites are for sure. Especially the Western ones and the fags from the Nordics
>>
File: asian male.png (44 KB, 883x837) Image search: [Google]
asian male.png
44 KB, 883x837
>>26626822

No that would be Asian """""males""""""
>>
>>26626996
Oy vey that makes alot of sense! heh heh heh
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-20-12-49-30~2.jpg (182 KB, 1432x1955) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-20-12-49-30~2.jpg
182 KB, 1432x1955
JUST MIX MY GENES UP SENPAI
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.