[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why go on living if loneliness is inescapable?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 200_s.gif (42 KB, 353x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
42 KB, 353x200
Why go on living if loneliness is inescapable?
>>
File: 1453397979441.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1453397979441.gif
2 MB, 500x281
Because it isn't
>>
>>26626236
there are other things you can enjoy while being alone

find what makes you happy and do it until you die, even if the only thing that makes you happy is frowned upon.
>>
>>26626361
Hey thanks!

I'm gonna go out and masturbate in the bushes at a playground right now!
>>
>>26626361
There are lots of things I like, but I still long for companionship
>>
>>26626397
if that's all that's going to make you happy, go for it

I didn't say there wouldn't be potential punishments for your actions

>>26626511
great, focus on that
it sucks that you might never have companionship, but having anything you enjoy is better than nonexistence
>>
>>26626236
because being with people is not the only way to being fulfilled
>>
>>26626749
>having anything you enjoy is better than nonexistence
that sounds just so abstract, I'm nothing but a chimp and the goal of a chimp's life is to reproduce

why should I believe there is difference between how I am supposed to live and how a chimp is?
>>
>>26626886
>that sounds just so abstract, I'm nothing but a chimp and the goal of a chimp's life is to reproduce
because you have the ability to comprehend that difference

all of life is rushing toward the same fruitless goal via their innate impulses, humans are unique in their ability to recognize the futility of the will, and thus their ability to reject it, although it goes against your impulse to follow your instincts you are capable of implementing your own ideals and rejecting nature's will towards perpetuation.
therefore you can create your own goals and ideals, it may not be objectively meaningful, but nothing is.

>why should I believe there is difference between how I am supposed to live and how a chimp is?
You've already fallen out of the mold, you can now comprehend a way and have a potential will to reject impulses and your soceity's ethics, there's no longer any way you're supposed to be, if you can learn to reject the way in which the will wants you to be, you are free.
>>
>>26627057
>mfw reading your post

what do you have to say about my will to kill myself?
>>
>>26627133
you can reject it

or you can not

neither choice is easy, neither choice is pleasant
but at least you can find some enjoyment in life potentially
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.