[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seems like in our society it's taboo to say that being a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1454021538930.jpg (219 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1454021538930.jpg
219 KB, 1080x720
Seems like in our society it's taboo to say that being a woman is living life on easy mode. Why?
>>
The same exact reason why lying and spreading misinformation is taboo.
>>
Same reason it's taboo to say blacks have it easier. It would destroy their power structure
>>
>>26626155
seems like you got lost roastie. let me guide you back to /cgl/
>>
>>26626155
But lying and spreading misinformation is heavily encouraged.

Did you forget that time when the President of the USA acknowledged the bullshit 77 cent figure as fact?
>>
>>26626172
Blacks have it easier in some ways and more difficult in others

Women have it easier in almost every single way possible and for anything that may be more difficult for a woman, there's a variety of support groups just waiting to pounce and push it as the next big reason why women are literally still slaves in literally 2016
>>
>>26626670'
>easier in every single way

except, you know, BIOLOGICALLY
>>
>>26626747
Bleed some more, you whiny cunt. Maybe you'll die and we won't have to listen to your shit.
>>
File: 29.gif (65 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
29.gif
65 KB, 540x360
>>26626129
Because there are a shit load more ugly girls on medium-hard mode than stacies. Just walk into the backroom of your local Walmart and take a gander.
>>
>>26626747
women are inferior, everybody knows this

What's your point?
>>
>>26626908
ugly girls have 3 to 4 orbiters while ugly men can eat their own shit no one cares about them.
>>
>>26626747

Yeah, must be real hard getting men to do everything for you
>>
>>26626908
>Because there are a shit load more ugly girls on medium-hard mode
No there are not

>Just walk into the backroom of your local Walmart
And every single one of those girls you find ugly is over 30 or fat

It's so rare for a female to actually be ugly unless they just completely let themselves go or get too old. Almost every single female has a very good chance.
>>
>>26626129
because it's retarded

it's easy at first, that's only what you see because you're still young
but passed 30 a woman has to have something more than looks, they go from easy mode to hard. guys are expected to work from the very start.
>>
>>26626994
Males are disposable. More news at 10. Literally 0 women care about men who died in battles.
>>
>>26626994
>It's so rare for a female to actually be ugly
Nigger have you ever gone outside before? There are plenty of ugly girls, but there are always decent looking desperate guys who will date them anyway.
>>
File: 853.gif (371 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
853.gif
371 KB, 500x281
>>26626967
>orbiters
>easy mode

I thought we were talking about life in general, not khv bs.
>>26626994
>is over 30 or fat

Implying that isn't 70% of American females.

Hope you don't visit Texas or Mississippi one day. Will literally shatter your world. this >>26627122
>>
>>26627122
And on the flip side, how many average looking single men are out there? You couldn't count them if you tried.
>>
>>26626129
Because most males just gravitate more to females. I bet if you and me started social media by posting nothing but pictures of our selves, we'd be rolling in follows, likes, etc.
>>
>>26627221
That's the fucking point. Women always bitch about how men want them to look perfect and that they don't have to be as good looking by society's standards. In reality, it's the EXACT fucking opposite.
>>
>>26626747

Being a man is physical hell. Women won't ever know what it feels like being stabbed, hit, spit on, kicked in the head.... violence towards men is 300% higher than it is towards women.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.