[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who manlet here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 10512617.gif (278 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
10512617.gif
278 KB, 450x338
>talking to 2 girls
>telling me how handsome I am
>mirin my back cause im /fit/
>"Oh anon, if you were taller, you would be perfect"

that fucking destroyed me
>>
5'7 here. My active height is about 5'9/5'10
>>
File: image.gif (407 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
407 KB, 250x250
STFU BITCH
T
F
U

B
I
T
C
H
>>
>>26625772
Why don't any of you faggots stand up for yourselves?

"Right. And if you were pretty, you might have a chance."
>>
>>26625836
this my dude
"Appreciate the sentiment. If you actually had a body that didn't look like that of a child, you'd be pretty alright yourself."
>>
>>26625772
Try beign an ugly manlet.
smhfam
>>
>>26625829
ACTIVE HEIGHT
C
T
I
V
E

H
E
I
G
H
T
>>
>>26625772
Well its true, being a fit manlet just makes you look like your compensating and that's not attractive and you look like an angry child. Nonetheless this bitch said something pretty fucked up to you so you should have dissed her right back
>>
>>26625836
>stand up for yourselves
>>
>>26625836
>>26625891

She might not have even meant it that way. Getting defensive and whatever just looks bad. You come across as petty and insecure, which, of course, you are. I would rather express sadness and not worry what other think about me, than to play mind games and other bullshit about it. Not fitting in sucks.

When you're a manlet, or you're ugly, or you're deformed, or you're whatever, sometimes you just have to wipe a little shit off your face and keep on soldiering through. Life sucks and nobody cares about you.
>>
>>26625772
5'6'' here. This fucking threads always make me fell bitterness. I don't fucking know why I keep coming.
>>
>>26625836
Yeah why don't you guys stand TALL and make a stand for once in your life
>>
File: 1455258034398.jpg (134 KB, 554x527) Image search: [Google]
1455258034398.jpg
134 KB, 554x527
>>26627319
We are comrades in hell.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.