[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are little girls such angels?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Girls ages 1-10 are pure creatures with big hearts. How do they start off so nice only to become ravenous whores? I hope I never have a daughter, it would be like seeing my child turn into a fucking monster all of a sudden.

As far as little kids go girls>boys. If I were ever the father to a girl I'd sell her off when she hits that roastie age.
>>
>>26625466
10 is too high to be upper boundary
>>
They realise how to capitalise on their ability to manipulate men
Enjoy saying hi to the fbi, though
>>
if you ever had any contact with real children you would reconsider.
stacey syndrome sets in earlier than you expect, if her mom was a roastie then chances are by about 5 years old she is already a total bitch.
>>
>>26625577
Why? I'm not a fucking pedo, I'm just saying its sad how little girls seem really sweet but grow up to be horrible hags. I would love to have a daughter but it would only be a good experience for the first few years, then I'd probably shoot myself.
>>
>>26625708
I know you aren't anon, but so much as talking about little girls can get you b&
I was kidding about the fbi thing, though
>>
>>26625606
I'd second this. Even at only a few years old, kids always try to manipulate the situation, blame the other sibling for things, etc.

You don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>26625606
>>26625972

I dispute this. I've been around a shitload of little girls and most of them are very kind and not manipulative. Pretty much right when hormones hit is when they turn into demons.
>>
puberty, you'd know this if you went to school
>>
File: 1446157076763.jpg (53 KB, 478x665) Image search: [Google]
1446157076763.jpg
53 KB, 478x665
Boys become monsters sometimes too.

The reason you're only thinking of little girls becoming monsters is because you're lonely.
>>
kids are fucking pure evil
adults too, but for them there are more enforced rules
>>
>why are little girls such angels?
life isn't like your stupid cartoons
live with a little girl for a year or two and you'll know little girls are just as duplicitous as big girls, you just think it's cute cuz they squeel and are missing teef
kids are torturing little bastards. all of them. it's in their natures to find the limits of everything.
>>
>>26627535
>hurr if you realize women are inferior you're just lonely

There are plenty of normalfags, myself and most of my male friends included, who agree that women are inferior. Being exposed to women only reinforces this.
>>
>>26626208
no they just learn to leverage their sexuality instead of their cuteness

all females are trash
>>
>>26625567
this
8 or 9 is more accurate if we're talking about average cases
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.