[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 22 going on 23 >life a mess >have to fix acne that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
>be 22 going on 23
>life a mess
>have to fix acne that "ruined" my life
>have to get job
>will try and join military again
>will try and consistently workout
>will try and develop myself and generally try and git gud
>will try and quit smoking so I can use my lungs more effectively
>will try and find good mindstates to replace horrible ones
anyone else picking up the pieces and swallowing their misery?
>>
29 now

no matter how i improve something out of my control fucks everything up. pretty unsettling desu but better luck to you.
>>
>>26625203
That's terrible man.

hope things turn around for you
>>
>>26625172
why do failed normies come to this board
fuck off
>>
>>26625295
Are you saying I should block this page forever?
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 956x944) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 956x944
>failed medical school miserably
>realize I have no interest in it
>despite being told not to do it for the money, did it for the money
>21
>joining military as a result
>shunned by virtually everybody

I can't stop fucking up
>>
>>26625365
Hello brother.

What branch you thinking of? I wanted to join the muhreens when I was 19 but had to get college credits because my highsckoo was fucked up in homeskoo and it trained me to be neet forever

/unorthodoxproblems/
>>
>>26625459

I went in with EVERY intention on joining the muhreens, but I realized that, although they have the same job opportunities, the constant deployment might interrupt my college education.

So I'm going for the army, possibly doing Special Forces.

Wbu senpai, why the marines?

>inb4 free pussy and respect
>>
>>26625656
It was a personal infatuation, they're badass yet achievable, unlike SF, but I'm no stud so I'm biased. I wanted to do infantry(or maybe assaultman or somtheing) and get shipped to afghanlands. Then I went to college, got credit, came home and was a loser for a long while in a hardcore neet depression I'm never telling anyone about, then I broke out and got a job, then got fired for reasons that weren't entirely my fault.

I stay steady fucking up, I'm not as hardcore about infantry now but sometimes I think it's the only thing I kinda wanted to do. The experience, the toughness, the title, ect.
>>
>>26625797

What sort of occupation are you looking to come home to after your tour?
>>
>>26625886
I don't really know, of course. I don't want to be a homeless veteran and I'd rather not have more incentive for suicide. That's why I'm thinking of doing a POG job, but this MOS choice is a tough one for me, I'm terrible with choices and always was. I couldn't decide what to major in so I just did my first 2 semesters at college and didn't choose a major. I came home and, it's complicated but basically I fell into a neet trap of not being able to get out, then I had access to a car and got a job. Now I have neither. So yeah, it's up in the air right now but I'll roll the dice on one of them soon enough
>>
>>26625992

What do you think will be the worst parts of the marines, anon, if any?

>inb4 crucible; that shit sounds fun but hard
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.