[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you agree? Personally I would love and cherish a fembot regardless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: reddit sloots.jpg (61 KB, 915x161) Image search: [Google]
reddit sloots.jpg
61 KB, 915x161
Do you agree? Personally I would love and cherish a fembot regardless of her past.
>>
And you are also why:
>this board has gone to shit
>the reason why femanons can flood this board and kill actual robot threads by turning the thread I to their blog
>why feminism persists in today's society
>>
>>26625042
I think it's only appropriate to date a real slut if you're a real slut. My gf has fucked like 20 people but I've fucked around 30. It doesn't really bother me because I know I'm the best she's ever had and she LOVES kinky shit that I love. Idk am I cuck??
>>
File: DENNIS.png (256 KB, 485x602) Image search: [Google]
DENNIS.png
256 KB, 485x602
>>26625332
Isn't it amazing how everyone who's had a gf without countless lovers is totally the best she's ever had?
Weeew lad.
>>
>>26625415
Nah she never told me that but i know I am. Most guys have a small dick and really really suck in bed. When you make a girl cum 5 times in a row you know you know you're the best.
>>
>>26625455
5 times? That must be a world record bro! There's no way 20 plus people could ever have the chance of that!
>>
File: 1450636074695.gif (1 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
1450636074695.gif
1 MB, 240x180
>>26625042
The past LITERALLY doesn't matter. And why should it?
>>
>>26625474
Whatever you say my man. How many times have you had sex? You know nothing about what you're talking about I am literally a sex god
>>
No, I'm not a robot and I have a (formerly) virgin girlfriend that I met when she was a very young teenager and I was just finishing up High School.

I'm the jealous type for one, I'd dwell on shit like that. Two girls with that kind of past don't tend to be honest about it, and three it's bad for marriage which is at least my end game in a relationship.
>>
File: q1bv.png (425 KB, 730x916) Image search: [Google]
q1bv.png
425 KB, 730x916
>>26625514
>I am literally a sex god
>Can make a girl cum

You pretty cool there, anon desu.
>>
>>26625613
Thanks bro i can also stay erect and not cum forever. Unless it's anal cuz that's my fetish.
>>
In my line of work I associate with a lot of high quality men (successful entrepenuaers and small business owners, inventors, CEOs, etc.) and I have literally never come across any of them who have bought into this "the past is the past" thing. I'm pretty sure disregarding a woman's promiscuous past is solely a low quality male trait. If you said something like the guy in your picture said out loud at any of the dinners or lunch breaks with the guys I work around you would be laughed out of the room.

It certainly makes sense. High quality males get the cream of the crop and low quality males take the scraps. But why debase yourself like that? Set some damn standards guys, don't settle for leftovers because that's the best you think you can get.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.